Rubix
A very secret and deadly competition was started over 50 years ago... Will you be apart of it?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
CheeZFingerSlim

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a quick update.

I dunno when we'll be starting Rubix right now =/ My Grandma's in the hospital and she's in pretty bad shape, so right now I'm more focused on that than anything else. She could be in there for up to three weeks, so I just don't know when we'll get the ball rolling. I'll try my best to get things up and running soon, but I make no promises.

11/28/2010 #31
CheeZFingerSlim

Well, because we have quite a few characters, I decided to make a seperate place for Secondary and Minor characters :D You know those recurring characters who are nuineces to the main characters, or those one-time villians? Yeah, they go there. Family members are friends can also go there.

For those who have multiple characters, (which... I think is only Jade and I actually o.o ) you don't have to move any of your characters in the Characters topic to there, unless you feel they should be there. Richard and Vittoria won't be moved there, that's for sure.

12/1/2010 #32
Mending the Sky

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy with . . . well, life. -_-

12/3/2010 #33
Jejune Nightshade

Is this roleplay still goin'?

12/4/2010 #34
CheeZFingerSlim

It technically hasn't started yet.

12/4/2010 #35
Mending the Sky

Any idea when it'll start?

Oh, and how would you suggest controlling multiple characters in the role-play?

12/6/2010 #36
CheeZFingerSlim

No idea, man. I'm focused on alot of other things right now.

What do you mean? You can use them however you please, I guess. I control all my characters at the same time, and they always co-mingle and such. Um... if you're not sure how to go about handling multiple characters, you can watch and see how some of us do it and just follow our lead.

12/6/2010 #37
Mending the Sky

All right. Truthfully, I'm really busy too. I have an English essay due Friday, a few chapters I need to send to my beta on fanfiction, and . . . well, lots of crap is going on, really.

And thank you :P

12/7/2010 #38
Mending the Sky

I am now on Christmas break so I'll check back every day or so if I'm not writing stories or working on schoolwork that's due when I go back to school :P

12/17/2010 #39
CheeZFingerSlim

Alright, well I'm ready to get this show on the road...

Anybody got any ideas on how to kick it off? ._.

12/21/2010 #40
Talon88.1

Would you believe me if I said I really didnt have a clue?

12/22/2010 #41
Mending the Sky

I'm not really sure how to start it off, either. Are there more people who'll be on more?

12/23/2010 #42
CheeZFingerSlim

Dammit Talon! You're like, my right-hand man in these things! D:

I'm actually wondering that myself... I know that Razz is grounded right now. I don't know about Zander, Jade and Red though. HEY... LADIES (and Zander)!!! ARE YOU ALIVE?

I may have to send PM's out.

12/23/2010 #43
Mending the Sky

Merry Christmas! Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy whatever-you-celebrate during this time of year. XD

12/25/2010 #44
CheeZFingerSlim

Oh snap, I totally neglected the forums yesterday D:

HAPPY (late) CHRISTMAHANAKWANZA EVERYONE!!! And have a Happy New Year!

12/26/2010 #45
Talon88.1

Guess who got L4D2?

12/27/2010 #46
CheeZFingerSlim

Meeee... I saw you playing... yesterday? Yeah, I think so. No, day before.

We can play, but I warn you, I lag pretty badly most of the time because L4D apparently requires a perfect internet signal D:

12/29/2010 #47
CheeZFingerSlim

Anybody else alive? o-o

2/7/2011 #48
Talon88.1

Sup?

2/7/2011 #49
Talon88.1

Allo?

2/7/2011 #50
CheeZFingerSlim

Lol, oops. I got off right after that xD At least you're alive, Talon. Why not post? :D

2/7/2011 #51
Talon88.1

Because there wasnt any sign that the Rp was up. I had no idea it was going on.

2/8/2011 #52
CheeZFingerSlim

Hm... o-o Perhaps I should send a PM to everyone and let them know D:

2/9/2011 #53
Lt. Zander

Ha-ha! I have returned after completely forgetting about this place!

In all seriousness, though. I do apologize for my absence. I might end up changing my character; it's been a while since I last looked at it and something is bound to pain me :)

Where is this all taking place, anyway? North, South, East, West? (Of US, I'm assuming)

2/22/2011 . Edited 2/24/2011 #54
CheeZFingerSlim

Ummm... I dunno. West, I guess? I dunno where specifically xD

2/27/2011 #55
Lt. Zander

Ya' know, that general (*waves hand vaguely in three possible areas) direction, eh?

2/27/2011 #56
CheeZFingerSlim

...let's just say it takes place somewhere in California? D:

3/1/2011 #57
Lt. Zander

So far west, I might just die.... Very well, California it is.

3/2/2011 #58
Unjaded

'sup bitches. :I

L4D2 is so retro now.

Dude, man, Jess' gone, eh? Ha, maybe this'll turn out a bit differently than our last attempt...

Damn! Burn. Oh well. Your powers of deduction were obviously very poor back then, good sir.

Nobody is going to reply to this. I love you all. :]

10/8/2012 . Edited 10/8/2012 #59
Unjaded

...and just in case any of you decided that you'd like to rise from the dead, I have deleted my character templates.

All of them. Pity. Such shitty monstrosities they were. I'm ashamed to have even concocted them. Oh well, you live and you learn, hrm?

*silence*

10/8/2012 . Edited 10/8/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: CheeZFingerSlim Lt. Zander, Talon88.1, Unjaded
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member