Rubix
A very secret and deadly competition was started over 50 years ago... Will you be apart of it?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
CheeZFingerSlim

This is a very important notice for every and all roleplayers involved. Although this roleplay is mostly action-oriented, there will be alot of drama and character development, though, it may not always be good development.

I'm going to warn you clearly right now so you can't complain later, this roleplay is going to be pretty damned dark. People are going to die here, innocent and guilty, and not everything in this roleplay is going to be butterflies and rainbows. If you choose to make a secondary character, don't be surprised if I ask you permission to kill them off at some point. I have a few basic story Arcs, however, this doesn't mean the roleplay will be limited to these and will branch out.

I'm going to try and reach out and touch on what people will probably consider pretty sensitive subjects including racial, religious and gender-related descrimination, mascares of innocent people, deaths of children and animals, the killing of one person to save a group and many, many more. One example I can mention about this is that, in the original roleplay, one of our characters was African-American; this would've led to a major side-story involving a radical white surpremecy group as well a deep, dark development for most of our characters. We never reached it, as you can clearly see if you read it over, however, I do hope to make it to these kinds subjects in this new revamped version.

Please, know here and know that everything dark thing that happens, every subject we touch upon, everything that the characters do and don't do is strictly limited to the roleplay. It in no way, shape or form represents mine, or any of the other roleplayers views, and is only for storyline development. If any of this bothers you, or may bother you, I'd suggest you think twice before joining. As I mentioned in the rules, I hope that everyone here is mature and responsible enough to handle these things. If you we do get to these subjects, and you feel they're a bit too much to handle, feel free to say so in response below and we'll discuss how we can fix things to better comfort you. However, I do warn you I may not agree to terms (though, I usually do because I'm just a nice guy), and if you feel you have to leave the roleplay (permanently, or until the section is over), then feel free to do so and we will find a way to continue.

Again, this is all for the fun (if you can cosnider it that) and development of the roleplay. This is supposed to be based on how things would go in reality, and not everything turns out well in real life; everybody knows this as a cold, hard fact. Honestly, I'm not even going to guarantee the "good" guys will win in the end.

11/1/2010 #1
Unjaded

One example I can mention about this is that, in the original roleplay, one of our characters was African-American; this would've led to a major side-story involving a radical white surpremecy group as well a deep, dark development for most of our characters.

I'm sorry Michael, I don't agree.

They should have been a Mexican supremacy group. White supremacy is so 1864.

10/8/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: CheeZFingerSlim Lt. Zander, Talon88.1, Unjaded
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member