Rubix
A very secret and deadly competition was started over 50 years ago... Will you be apart of it?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
CheeZFingerSlim

This is where the storyline will be discussed

8/16/2008 . Edited 7/29/2010 #1
Talon88.1

Whoops, sorry, wrong forum there.

Hmm, I was thinking that if you didnt like that, would t be alright for me to introduce another villian? I got an idea, and I'll PM ya if you want.

8/16/2008 #2
CheeZFingerSlim

Sure

8/16/2008 #3
CheeZFingerSlim

Talon, did you ever PM me?

8/17/2008 #4
Unjaded

We should make the Rubix'es show up at the dance. Heh, that would be awesome. Jumping over punch tables n stuff. XD

8/18/2008 #5
Lt. Zander

Heh....I agree.....Having a showdown at the dance, jumping over punch tables like fucking gazzell.......Its all nice and everything and then *Boom*, they kicked down the damn door and start bum-rushing the place.......heh........Communism......

8/18/2008 . Edited 8/18/2008 #6
CheeZFingerSlim

XD

That would be pretty intense X3

Maybe it'll hapepen...

8/18/2008 #7
Unjaded

Yeah, maybe!

I know, and still managing to keep our dresses (technically dress) and suits unscatched. So cool.

8/18/2008 #8
Talon88.1

Perhaps they are drawn to one another, the weaker ones first, and the stronger ones are cloaked by the much larger numbers of the weaker ones. As they are removed, the stronger ones are drawn out.

Eh, either way.

8/20/2008 #9
CheeZFingerSlim

It's not an unknown amount. The fairies know when someone loses, but they don't particularly like talking about their fallen brotheren and sisteren... I mean, it's kind of a touchy subject. Besides, it's not like anyone ever askes them anything... Nooooooo.........

And yes, our characters will probably have to travel to different countries. I planned it to be like that, I mean, who likes staying in the same enviorment day in and day out? A change of pace is good....

Yeah, some people do just destroy sealed Rubix Items, but I don't like that happening too often 'cause it wouldn't be fun if that's all that happen D:

And Talon kinda got it. Weaker ones are drawn out first, then stronger ones when there are no more weaker ones to be drawn out. That's how things usually go X3

8/20/2008 . Edited 8/20/2008 #10
Talon88.1

Yeah, (fluffs collar) Im just that good.

8/20/2008 #11
CheeZFingerSlim

That's why your my moderator X3

8/20/2008 #12
Talon88.1

Booyah!

8/20/2008 #13
Lt. Zander

EH?!.......................

VIRUS SCAN OF FLISLIRE(GFHEL#(39tnvle3o5jOJNHOHELV997529dof0d7dOLDHIENDLOALDUE-sama

DEATH IS IMMINANT..........DO NOT RUN.......ESCAPE IS IMPOSSIBLE.........

8/20/2008 #14
Unjaded

Okay it's official, Zander baby you are on crack. :P

As far as the situation, I still think it's cool. Going to other countries? Awesomeness. And Blade is gone? Oh dear...

8/22/2008 #15
Lt. Zander

Actually, its sugar.....you do the same you do with crack, sept you use a different ingredient.

Just pile, and snort, burns like hell, but is extremely efficent.

8/22/2008 #16
CheeZFingerSlim

XD

8/22/2008 #17
Unjaded

-snort-

Wait, that was a laugh. I wasn't snorting anything.

8/22/2008 #18
Forum Moderators: CheeZFingerSlim Lt. Zander, Talon88.1, Unjaded
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member