Cynical Romantics
For those of us who write about love for fear that it's becoming nonexistent in the real world. Come chat, drink cybercoffee, discuss...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Believe-Your-Imagination

I'm writing a story named With the Help of Someone Special. I only have this really short intro and I'm writing the first chapter now.

I named the main charater Olivia Dellamora but I'm not really liking it now.

Do you have any ideas what the main charater name should be?

So the main character is the modestly beautiful-bookworm-shy-quiet type and is a sophmore. She works at the libaray, loves to read, and likes helping other

She has nightmares about something horrible that happeneed her. Her mom is always working and isn't there for her. She has a secret that she promised she never tell anyone about because its was her problem not theirs. After something that pushes her over the edge she leaves to go live with her twin brother who she has never met but only talked to on the phone and letters.

So please if you could give me any suggestion for my unique character that would be great!

Also I would like a name that has a nice nickname. Please and thank you! :)

11/24/2010 #1
Writer Without Inspiration

How about Emma? Or Jane? Judy? Eleanor?

You can always search for list of girls names on google, that's what I personally do. :) But I thought Emma would fit best. Plus, the nickname could be "Em". And Judy could be the nickname of Judith. :P

3/10/2011 . Edited 3/10/2011 #2
FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson
aimes
11/27/2011 #3
lovelybunchococonuts
Gabrielle (Gabi, Brielle) Meredith (Merry) Isabelle (Belle- because I picture the Disney character from the description!)
3/11/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Joyful Girl in the Mirror
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member