Cynical Romantics
For those of us who write about love for fear that it's becoming nonexistent in the real world. Come chat, drink cybercoffee, discuss...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Luna Addictus

Hi I'm Luna Addictus, or just Luna. I love romantic comedies, but I love a tragic romance more. Whenever I try to write anything romantic, it would usually self-destruct and turn tragic... somehow, I guess that gives a peek on how I think about romance in real life.

I want to be a published author one day, and I'm currently started working on trying to write a novel. Magic word: trying. So yeah, that's one of the reason I'm writing here, so I would learn on how to write good stuff. :-) I do have a new policy, and that's "review, review back". :-) Give and take. :-)

(I also used to write on Fanfiction.net, and unfortunately I have a lot of... er... unfinished works. So yeah... hopefully, I would be a better writer... someday..._

~ Luna A.

1/1/2010 #91
Kenzayy

Hi, I'm Kenzie. I guess I'm kind of new here, I made this account over a year ago but only got on twice :O Now, I'm back and ready to start using it, haha.

I'm 15, I love to read and write, and I also love to watch a lot of movies. I'm not really too interesting of a person, but just thought I'd comment...

I'd like to get to know everyone!

1/3/2010 #92
Cinnia Aine

Hi everyone! I'm Cinnia Aine. I love to write, but I haven't started on anything major yet. I'm not sure about the quality of my poetry, so I'm more of a fiction writer than a poet. I prefer original fiction to fanfiction, simply because it's so difficult to find a fanfiction that is both realistic to the continuum and that doesn't completely ruin my favorite characters for me. I read and watch some romance, but not a lot, simply because I'm very picky about what I like in a romance. That is to say, I'll write and read romance occasionally, but I'm very specific and realistic. That's what makes me cynical, I guess. I don't believe or like most of the popular romances around. However, I still root for it, in a sense. Everyone needs a bit of love. :P

1/8/2010 #93
Writer Without Inspiration

Hello, my name is Jullie and I love daydreaming a lot (it is my source of inspiration). I have a lot of ideas in my mind, but I have no time to put them on paper. I write romance (both poetry and prose). My first (and only) novel is almost finished, it is about forbidden love in the past century (I just love classic historical romances)... and, well, writing is not my most favourite thing to do. I am lot more keen on singing and photography.

4/27/2010 #94
Writer Without Inspiration

*says hello to the others*

4/27/2010 . Edited 4/28/2010 #95
Vinko Ravindra

I'm Vinko Ravinadra. I won't explain to you what my name means.

5/3/2010 #96
TheLittlestNightmare

What's up, Buttercup? My name is Savannah Kaitlyn, but you can call me Savs, Savvi, SavviKat, ect. I haven't been on FictionPress that long, but I was on FF for a pretty decent amount of time before dicovering this gem of a place. I mostly write poetry, but I'm actually about to start (like today) doing some prose from prompts. If you know any good prompts or have something you want written about PM me. A lot of my poetry is spoken word and meant to be read aloud, but I couldn't find a genre for that... I'm 15, but my mind is corrupted at atleast a 17 year old level. I am on my highschool's Speech and Debate team as an Interper. Basically, an Interper (short for Interperator) is an actor, though I do some platform speaking events also. I love to read and am currently juggling 20+ stories. I also enjoy a good RPing session, but it's been awhile.

5/31/2010 #97
Enprix D

Hello, I'm Enprix (obviously not my real name.) I'm a fantasy slash romance writer and I've only started out. Can you guy tell me some good pointers and point out the bad things in my story, please?

About me, I love saving people.

I love sacrificing myself (I did a few times and it cost me a lot of things. Luckily, I'm still in one piece.)

I'm a masochist.

I'm in love but can't actually confess. So I do the second thing up there.

Now, I'm gonna be in school again. I'll meet her and see her but never be able to be with. Pathetic, right? Hahaha.

Thanks in advance for those who actually gave time for me. ^_^

6/5/2010 . Edited 6/5/2010 #98
boredblackberry067

Hey

im bb067. I like the whole idea of love at first sight, but unfortunatly it hasnt happened. that's kind of the reason i started writing. i could put down my desires and what i wanted in a realationship and in a way it becomes true, but only in my head. i am new to fictionpress and am still trying to work my way around the site.

my story Rise, really reflects what I want from a realationship, you will have to read it to find out what i mean. Mwhaha!

7/30/2010 #99
MidnightInAWorldFullOfLight

Ne, I hate this introducing things, especially since this topic hasn't been active since July.

Oh well. My name is Mjm-chan (... If you even THINK that's my real name, you;ve got some serious probelms that I would like for you to get checked out.) . Call me M, or just Mjm. Know what the suffix at the end means, go right ahead and change it.

I love Anime/Manga, and I love to write. Everything but History and Horror. Mostly I write romance. I'm being to lazy to post a story... Feh.

I am obviously new to this site (I am 99.9% sure that I have the little gray dude next to my name... Feh), but not to FanFiction.net.

My comment about this site: Needs to be more organized (As everyone points at me going: 'Hypocrite!'), and needs to be updated. Majorly. (Or I'm just used to FanFiction)

Well that's pretty much it. Blah blah blah.

12/9/2010 #100
Abyssal Sky

hi i'm Gaze and i never knew fictionpress had forum.(shows i'm a complete loser).

I like reading and I love writing but unfortunately I completely suck at it. I had an account on fanfiction.net but again I forgot my password.

As you guys may have noticed, I'm a scatter brain and sometimes in my great ups and ups I nearly believe myself to be a romantic but then I realized I was quite the cynic actually.

3/13/2011 #101
Cedi Jabson

Hi guys! :) Sooo, my name is Cedi (Seh-Dee) and I'm 18. I'm totally new to all this, so I'm pretty much very clueless about it. But anyway, the stuff I write (which I'll post soon) are mostly about teen romance. The poetry I write are mostly about life :) Sooo there you go. I would love to be friends with you guys. Lol.

x

3/26/2011 #102
urtenshii
Hellllooo :) My name's not really tenshii but you can call me otherwise. I won't tell you my real name coz i hate it :D anyway, i'm pretty much into writing stories especially romance and fantasy but i've uploaded only the ones i've written in romance/humor :) it's cause i have a personal aim to make people smile when reading the stories :) as you may have noticed, i'm a really cheerful gal and i completely love to chatter. anyway, the main reason i posted on this forum is the fact that i wanted to expand my social circle and hope to meet new friends :) hope someone replies soon :) good day everyone!
6/2/2011 #103
TheArtfulJamie

'ELLO ME MATIES!!!!!!!!

xD

Jamie's the name, doing whatever the hell I want is the game. Woot. I hate groups of people but love individuals, especially if I can laugh with them. I like to write anything and everything that comes to mind, though it always ends up being a bit surreal, if you'd like me to categorize myself.

Check out my stories, and/or just PM me for random conversation! I like to talk. :3

8/11/2011 #104
A Fire Rose

Hi! I'm whatever you want to call me, and I think the most interesting cynical romance has been between House and Cuddy on the show.

10/14/2011 #105
RisanF

Hey, I'm RisanF. I write a lot of teen oriented stuff on FictionPress. My biggest series is called Different and Cool, and it's about a boy named Andrew Champion who struggles with the decision on whether or not to build a relationship with the nerdiest girl in school, Tarah Reichardt. Other than D&C, my other stories include Psych Masters, a sort of prequel to D&C, and Rematch!, my latest series about an eccentric kickboxer named Ricochet who writes subpar creative fiction in his spare time.

I'm willing to return reviews, so check out some of my stuff! I really need some reviews for the Rematch! series.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2856829/1/Rematch

12/12/2012 #106
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Forum Moderators: Joyful Girl in the Mirror
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member