Evermore RPG
Rp set in a fantasy world. Races and what not are up to you. Enjoy yourselves, that is the main rule. I already have a main plot in mind, I just need you people to come .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled back

Arachnea choked on the water and began coughing

Calamity hugged him back, placing her hands on his back, and began draining energy from him, and bringing it into her own body. She drained as much as she dared without killing Merrik, leaving him weak for the moment.

Kharma kissed him light, ran her finger over the love bite she gave him and then stood up.

Logan chuckled "Ah, i have realized that oaths, in the human language are worthless, but in the ancient language, they are unbreakable, no matter how powerful you are."

5/17/2009 #601
Rowan Salder

Alexander chuckled.

Archaemon knelt beside her.

MErrik smiled at her.

Jake chuckled and rose as well.

Cain smirked. "Fool. I am from before that language was made."

The golem nodded and tore him apart.

5/17/2009 #602
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray blushed

Arachnea looked at him "What the hell just happened?"

Calamity smiled back slightly before getting up and walking out of the castle

Kharma smiled and held his hand

Logan laughed "That i know as well, though it does not change the fact that an oath made in that language is binding, even for you"

The king didn't make a sound.

5/17/2009 #603
Rowan Salder

Alexander did as well.

Arcahemon looked at her. "You were possessed I think."

Merrik followed her.

Jake smiled back.

Cain shook his head."Then you are miseducated."

5/17/2009 #604
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray fell back asleep

Arachnea laughed slightly "I placed spells protecting me from ever being possessed"

Calamity stumbled as her father died.

Kharma kissed him again lightly

5/17/2009 #605
Rowan Salder

Alexander chuckled.

Archaemon raised an eyebrow. "It certainly wasnt you who was talking to me and broke my wrist."

MErrik supported her.

Jake kissed back and smiled.

5/17/2009 #606
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray wrapped her arms around his neck

Arachnea looked away "I... i think it was me..."

The was laughter from inside, as the king was feeding off Calamity's energy. He had placed a spell on her that would transfer energy from her, to him.

Calamity slowly went limp as the energy was drained out of her.

Kharma smiled back

5/18/2009 #607
Rowan Salder

LAlexander smiled and kissed her again.

Archaemon looked at her. "how?"

The Golem looked at the man. "You have violated your agreement. DO you know what the punishment is for such?"

Merrik growled.

Jake kissed her softly.

5/18/2009 #608
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled back and blushed slightly

Arachnea stood up and looked down at him sadly, "It's happened before, and that means i have to stay away from you before it's too late" she said quietly and ran, disappearing into the forest.

The king laughed slightly "This spell was placed long ago, I am still going to die. I forgot that the spell was still in place, but i cannot release it until it has worked it's course" he said in his last breaths.

Calamity went completly limp in Merrik's arms, she was no longer breathing, and her heart had stopped beating. Eyes open, she looked as though in a daze.

Kharma kissed him back before pushing him away. "Jake, you can't come with me. We may meet again, we may not. I am sorry." she said and turned to walk away

5/18/2009 #609
Rowan Salder

Alexander smiled at her.

Archaemon sighed and looked at the ground.

The golem looked at him. "Your soul will be dragged to hell for what you have done to her." It turned away.

Merrik looked at her sadly.

Jake sighed. "What else is new."

5/18/2009 #610
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled back

Arachnea pulled her hood over her head and walked through the trees. She wiped away her tears.

The was a final weak laugh

Logan smirked as he felt a soul he had enslaved long ago finally leave it's earthbound body.

Calamity was dead, her soul seperated itself from her body, and looked at Merrik holding her body. "I... no... " she said quietly before being summoned to her new master's side. (Logan)

Kharma walked past the trees into the darkness of the forest.

5/18/2009 #611
Rowan Salder

Alexander chuckled. "You want to go somewhere?"

Archaemon rose with a cold look and walked in the other direction.

Cain glared at Logan. "I can not swear an oath, it would be useless. But I will do as you wish for the time being."

Merrik sighed and laid her body down softly, closing the eyes. "You were beautiful. Forgive me, I couldnt save you." He turned and walked off.

Jake slumped against a headstone.

5/18/2009 #612
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray blushed deeply "W...what?"

Arachnea sat against a tree, somewhere lost on the forest.

Logan nodded, and turned to Calamity's soul, seeing the sadness in her eyes struck a chord of sympathy in him. He turned back to Cain "Take your children, i release them from their oaths, and make this girl whole again, and you will be free." he said while gently pushing the boys over to Cain as the box disappeared.

Kharma sat in a tree, watching a town get ready for a festival.

5/18/2009 #613
Rowan Salder

Alexander chuckled. "I meant do you want to go do something? Like eat?"

Archaemon kept walking.

Cain nodded.

Merrik sat down beside Jake. "So...back where we started. Arent we?"

JAke sighed and nodded.

5/18/2009 #614
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray nodded and smiled

Arachnea held her head as she fought against her twin, "N... no, you aren't going to kill another man, not the one I love"

Logan released Calamity from her servitude and left

Calamity looked at Cain, hope glistening in her eyes.

Kharma jumped down from the tree, landing on her feet she began walking towards the village, bloodlust filling her eyes.

5/18/2009 #615
Rowan Salder

Alexander smiled back and began walking, holding her hand.

Archaemon sought something powerful to kill.

Cain nodded at her. "This will take some time."

5/18/2009 #616
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled back

Arachnea lay exhausted on the forest floor, she had managed to supress her twin for the time being.

Calamity nodded and smiled slightly "Thank you" she said quietly

Kharma beheaded a few people before the others realized what was happening. She laughed as she was sprayed with their blood. Kharma fought and killed almost all of the village before being stabbed in the side, distracting her long enough for the remaining men to capture her. She growled as her hands her made useless, therefore limiting her magic. "Release me and be spared" she said menacingly.

5/18/2009 #617
Rowan Salder

Alexander smiled back.

Arcahemon fought a behemoth.

Cain smiled softly.

5/18/2009 #618
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray blushed and looked at their hands

Arachnea coughed up a small amount of blood as her twin took the opportunity to come out when she was weak. "Ha, sister... you have failed again." She said with an evil grin on her face. She began walking towards Archeamon

Calamity waited

Rikki got up and took the boys by their hands, "Cain, we will be at the house.... i need to explain to the boys who i am" she said

5/18/2009 #619
Rowan Salder

Alexander smiled at her.

Archaemon easliy killed it. He had a taste for blood now.

Cain nodded then turned to Calamity. "Where were you born?"

5/18/2009 #620
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled back

'Arachnea' saw him and smirked, "Archeamon" she said happily.

"Ellesmera" Calamity said

5/18/2009 #621
Rowan Salder

Alexander chuckled happily.

Archaemon glared.

Cain nodded. "Walk with me."

5/18/2009 #622
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled

'Arachnea' smirked and called her sword to her, it appeared in her hand. She flung it at Archeamon, hitting him.

Calamity nodded and walked beside him

5/18/2009 #623
Rowan Salder

ALexander kissed her quickly and they arrived at a restaurant.

the sword hit his shoulder. He pulled it out and the wound healed. HE crushed the sword.

Cain began shadow walking, allowing them to cover a large distance quickly.

5/18/2009 #624
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray blushed

Arachnea gasped as she was able to take control of her body back from her twin just before Archeamon broke the sword. She cried out and fell to her knees, feeling as if a part of her was ripped out. Tears filled her eyes and streamed down her face.

Calamity stayed close to his side.

5/18/2009 #625
Rowan Salder

Alexander smiled softly.

Arcahemon glared at her. "Leave."

Cain stopped suddenly and they were there.

5/18/2009 #626
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled back

Arachnea held herself and looked at the ground "Please Archeamon... It wasn't me.... please... don't hate me... not because of her... please..." she cried to him.

Calamity looked around at the beautiful city of Ellesmera.

5/18/2009 #627
Rowan Salder

Alexander chuckled and led her into the food place.

Archaemon just looked at her.

Cain smiled softly.

5/18/2009 #628
Tigger Lilly 1

Fray smiled and blushed

Arachnea sighed and stood up "I... i'm sorry Archeamon... i... it wasn't me..." she turned around and began walking away, like he wanted her to

Calamity smiled as she saw kids playing

5/18/2009 #629
Rowan Salder

Alexander smiled back.

Arcahemon sighed. "Who was that?"

Cain looked at her. "You have to find something here that is soley yours, not a possession. A place."

5/18/2009 #630
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rowan Salder Tigger Lilly 1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member