Evermore RPG
Rp set in a fantasy world. Races and what not are up to you. Enjoy yourselves, that is the main rule. I already have a main plot in mind, I just need you people to come .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Rowan Salder

Let it begin!

8/26/2008 #1
Rowan Salder

Daniel walked through another town with a bright smile on his face. He had yet to find his place, but he had been able to help so many people so far. He was an adventurer, wherever he felt called, he went. Now, he felt called to an inn for sleep.

8/26/2008 #2

Yaku skipped along the road singing, she did a little cartwheel "wee!!!" the 19 year old girl said before accidently bumping into a boy and falling on her butt "ow" she said.

8/26/2008 #3
Rowan Salder

Daniel extended a hand. "Are you ok," he asked with a slight smile

8/26/2008 #4

Yaku smiled "yeah" she said and took his hand to help her up. "thanks....i'm terribly sorry..." Yaku said looking at the ground a bit and then looked up at him with a smile "i'm Yaku!" she said happily, she never stayed sad long.

8/26/2008 #5
Rowan Salder

Joseph smiled and thumped his chest once with a fist. "Joseph Karlan."

8/26/2008 #6

Yaku laughed "nice to meet you" she said "you live around here?" she asked, she was only traveling around this part of the city for to meet one of her friends so she didn't know it.

8/26/2008 #7
Rowan Salder

joseph shook his head. "Nope, first time I've seen the place."

8/26/2008 #8

Yaku laughed "welcome then" she said with a smile.

8/26/2008 #9
Rowan Salder

"Um...would you happen to know if there is any trouble here?"

8/26/2008 #10

"uh...not really....i'm here visiting a friend" Yaku said "why? are you somekind of superhero or something?" she asked laughing.

8/26/2008 #11
Rowan Salder

"I'm just an adventurer who is inclined to help people. there is nothing special about me."

8/26/2008 #12

"ok" yaku said shrugging she bit her lip. He was cute....she pushed the thought out of her mind....the moon was almost up anyway. "I gotta run...unless you don't have a place to stay?" she asked "I have a couch you can borrow if you want?" she asked with a tiny laugh.

8/26/2008 #13
Rowan Salder

Joseph chuckled a bit."Inns are better places to gather information, so I tend to stay at them. We shall meet again if your ever around, I think I'll be staying for a while. "This place reminds me of my home back east. Stay safe." He nodded and walked toward the inn.

8/26/2008 #14

Yaku sighed "its almost my time to come out sister" said a voice in her head and she swallowed hard as she kept walking, hoping that time didn't come.

8/26/2008 #15
Rowan Salder

Daniel sat downstairs in the bar area of the inn and gathered information, buying drinks on occasion for others. He heard one prominent rumor, a demon devoid of a conscience stalked the town and regular intervals, it was do out tonight. He heade up to his room and rested, tonight should be busy.

8/26/2008 #16

at midnight Yaku cringed and fell to her knee's. "n-no...no not yet!" She said as suddenly her glowed black, shrouded in darkness. Soon, a demongirl walked out of the darkness, white hair frailing in the wind and red eyes glowing, her skin pale white. a revealing red top and very short miniskirt on too. she smirked as a man passed her she put out a arm and he was killed in a instant, she laughed with no emotion "pitiful" she said in a cold voice and vanished into the night......3 people killed again in 30 minutes.

8/26/2008 #17
Rowan Salder

Joseph was waiting in the middle of the street with his forehead on his sword in a praying manner. "The power of my God protects me, I shall fear no creature of the darkness." He brought it down to his side and looked at her. "You have caused suffering, therefore you must be stopped. Prepare yourself demon." he took a fighting stance. "I am no easy target."

8/26/2008 #18

"finally a challenge" She said, she knew it had been 2 hours that she had been out...it was going to get light soon, she was in her weakest state now...but she didn't care...a human was a human. a two swords formed, one in each hand and she just shrugged "take your first shot" she said.

8/26/2008 #19
Rowan Salder

He closed his eyes and breathed deep. "Arc of the moon." He slashed at her midection, but redirected the blade quickly and aimed for the neck. It was almost impossibl to block with two swords and as unexperienced a swordsman as this girl was. He could tell by the way she held herself she was used to easy victims, being able to use brute strength to win. That wouldn't work with him. He dropped back immediately into a guard stance, just in case.

8/26/2008 #20

Pain stuck down her face, esmeralda, which was what Yaku's demon form was called felt her neck bleed, luckily he didn't stike right through. She fell on a knee panting "good shot.....homosapian!" she yelled now attacking him, she slashed at his leg but he blocked and everyone of her attacks after too. 'damn...he's good' she thought knowing the sun will start to raise in a few minutes now.

8/26/2008 #21
Rowan Salder

"Water Flows Downhill," He slashed downwards after repelling an attack. She tried to guard, but the attack was specifically for avoiding the opponents weapons and could be redirected easily. He caught her in the chest in such a way that she was unable to move. He raised his word to her throat."You lose."

8/26/2008 #22

esmeralda smirked "not really.....she does" she said as suddenly the sun peaked over the herison and she began to glow, her red eyes slowly faded violet and her white hair dimmed to black, her clothes changed and standing there was Yaku. Yaku fell to her knee's feeling all her wounds and she cried out in pain, her clothes were bloodsoaked within seconds, her neck, torso and chest bleeding, she didn't know what was going on....why was she always waking up with wounds, tears fell down her cheeks as she sobbed with pain, laying on her side on the ground, she was cringing and she felt as if she couldn't breath.

8/26/2008 #23
Rowan Salder

joseph stared wide eyed. He had never seen something of this sort before. "Damn! Is There a healer near here!"

8/26/2008 #24

Yaku wondered who said that, her vision was blurred with pain. "w-who's there?"

8/26/2008 #25
Rowan Salder

"It's me, Joseph. I'm trying to get you help. Be quite, you need to save your energy."

8/26/2008 #26

Yaku nodded and suddenly began coughing weakly blood spilled out of her mouth.

8/26/2008 #27
Rowan Salder

joseph sighed. "I'm sorry about this Sara, but she needs this more than I do right now," he whispered to himself. He placed a hand on his sword blad and another on her. Healing magic flowed through him into her from the sword and her wounds closed. "Any better Yaku?"

8/26/2008 #28

Yaku nodded weakly "y-yeah" she said, she had lost alot of blood "w-what happened?" she asked looking up at him, still on the ground.

8/26/2008 #29
Rowan Salder

"Something possessed you. I fought it not knowing it was you and almost killed it, and you. I'm sorry."

8/26/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rowan Salder Tigger Lilly 1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member