Evermore RPG
Rp set in a fantasy world. Races and what not are up to you. Enjoy yourselves, that is the main rule. I already have a main plot in mind, I just need you people to come .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Chirikabi

Hannah and Grace were watching their targets, Hunter and Bri, carefully analyzing their best approach. Hannah pulled her bow off her back, docked an arrow and aimed. "Hannah, wait. We must be patient, we cannot leave any clues or ways to link us to the death." Hannah growled slightly but put her bow and arrow back.

11/30/2008 #2,971
Tigger Lilly 1

Rikki grinned slightly, she felt Bri near and was wary.

Kir kissed him back and smiled

11/30/2008 #2,972
Rowan Salder

Cain smirked. "Whoever comes has a surprise waiting."

Almeric hugged her. "Tired?"

11/30/2008 #2,973
Tigger Lilly 1

Rikki looked at Cain questioningly. "What do you mean?"

"A little" Kir smiled and laid her head on Almerics shoulder

11/30/2008 #2,974
Rowan Salder

Cain smiled. "You seem uneasy. I was simply saying, if someone comes and tries to hurt you, they will have a surprise waiting.

Almeric put a hand on her head. "Want to go to bed?"

12/1/2008 #2,975
Letxhimxhang

Hunter looked at her calmly "nothing.. why does something seem to be a problem?.. Do you have a problem with me?" he asked casually.

12/4/2008 #2,976
I is the BFG

Bri growled, " Yeah, i do. I don't need assholes like you hanging around, i have enough around me everyday. So you can take your snarky attitude and leave!" she yelled, tears forming in her eyes.

"Bri calm down, you are overreacting, and you know you don't have to be around them anymore" Caleb tried to comfort Bri

12/4/2008 #2,977
Letxhimxhang

"I only speak the truth madam...and I was here first you just came up to me, and rather spend your days in a daydream wouldn't you like to hear it straight? I don't shit stuff out of my mouth I here it all the time, Bri's a cunt, Bri's melodramatic, I hate Bri, Bri can burn in hell and die... they always say that rather attacking me about what other people say why not get off your high ass an rethink your goals and groups?" Hunter asked casually running a hand through his hair.

12/5/2008 #2,978
I is the BFG

Bri was shocked, and very upset. She pushed him down and started punching his face, "You bastard!" she yelled

Caleb wasn't going to try to stop her, he knew when she was this upset she couldn't be reasoned with.

12/5/2008 #2,979
Letxhimxhang

Hunter smirked as if he enjoyed it and blocked each hit rather easily "come on I'm just stating the truth" he stated obviously having fun before he brought his fist back and struck her so hard she fell backwards.

12/5/2008 #2,980
I is the BFG

"Who said you could talk to me like that?!" she screamed, wiping the blood off her lip with her arm, and standing up. She took her knife and pointed it at his throat

12/5/2008 #2,981
Letxhimxhang

"Weapons are pussy shit" he snapped and the knives seemed to crumble in her hands.

12/6/2008 #2,982
Chirikabi

Hannah and Grace waited patiently for their little fight to end, they would need to act fast while Caleb was there.

12/6/2008 . Edited 12/6/2008 #2,983
I is the BFG

Bri sat down, wiping more blood off her lips

12/6/2008 #2,984
Letxhimxhang

Hunter stiffened and he turned to the other people he sensed "Hello?" he said casually appearing near them.

12/6/2008 #2,985
Chirikabi

Hannah smiled maliciously, "Hello" she said back, and shot him quickly with one of her arrows.

Grace sighed, knowing there was no way to avert attention now

12/6/2008 #2,986
Letxhimxhang

It hit his arm, "you missed.." he said before his eyes rolled back all you could see where his whites his lips moved but no sound came out, Hannah's bow ripped out of her hands leaving dents in her skin as it leviated then turned around and the arrow vanished and instead a black, pure black and a silver tip that was sharp enough to cut through diamonds, his lips kept to move as the bow turned into another arrow and slowly went back as if invisible string held it together before it struck the first one dug into Grace's stomach, the second into Bri's heart.

12/6/2008 #2,987
Chirikabi

(what the hell just happened??)

12/6/2008 #2,988
Letxhimxhang

who'd she hit confused...

12/8/2008 #2,989
Chirikabi

Hannah hit Hunter, i am wondering what Hunter's arrows do...

12/8/2008 #2,990
Rowan Salder

(ok people, shall we just start on a new arc to this story?)

12/17/2008 #2,991
Su.Flora.Bunny

*She tiptoed towards the strangers, her wide eyes filled with confusion as she rubbed her back of her head, her blond hair made her eyes shine as her lips curved into a bright smile...and she twitched slightly*

K-K-KONNNIIIICHIIIIWAAAAAAAAAAA-chuuuuu~! (Hello) Gomeinne! (Sorry) T__T, looks like I look a wrong turn...and and...*sweat-drops...*

12/26/2008 #2,992
Tigger Lilly 1

(Hi, and welcome... in the future though, please make it clear who is saying what, and who they are speaking to. Thank you)

12/29/2008 . Edited 12/29/2008 #2,993
Rowan Salder

(Ok people, since this seems kinda dead atm, I am gonna enact a four month time skip.)

1/4/2009 #2,994
I is the BFG

(okay... since i have no idea what the arrows did.. i am going to assume Bri is fine, but i am going to pretend that changed her life)

Ever since that one day, four months ago, Bri hasn't been the same person. She hated being in the crips, and she realized she actually likes Sniper. She hadn't seen him since that day, and realized she may never see him again, but she figured it must be punishment for being a bitch.

1/9/2009 . Edited 1/9/2009 #2,995

(ok, I don't know whats happening but I know theres been a few skips....I missed this place to be honest^^ I'll just put my charries out there for anyone to interact with, I know right now this place is fizzling down so I want to help build it back up!)

Yaku Sat on a bank by a river, she had ran away from joseph, ran away from her old life. She didn't want to face him after her miscarriage. It had been a while, he didn't even know what had happened to make her run, and she didn't want him to know, it had been months.

Devina was playing with her magic while winnie was skipping. Devina smiled at her little sister. Her thoughts flew to Mekrith but she shook them away, it was only a fling they had after all.

1/12/2009 . Edited 1/12/2009 #2,996
I is the BFG

Bri wandered around, aimlessly, hoping she would run into Caleb, or Hunter, Sniper, or even Chloe. Somebody to talk to.

1/12/2009 #2,997

Yaku soon fell asleep hearing the rush of water in her ears as she lay on the bank.

"De-de!!" Winnie said looking at Devina with a pout "I wanna see daddy!!" she stompted her foot. Devina sighed "this alcor guy is not your father, so don't call him that.....theres no need to get emotionally attached to anyone" she said Fiddling with her skirt. Winnie glared and devina sighed. "Winifred.....I said no" she said sternly and the girl pouted any sat quietly down sad now.

1/12/2009 . Edited 1/12/2009 #2,998
Rowan Salder

A dark presence resonated from behind Devina, a familiar one.

Jospeh roamed through the forests,almost completely emotionally dead. He missed Yaku.

1/13/2009 #2,999

Devina sensed it, but didn't think it was so familar. Her eyes turned red ready to lunge at whoever it was.

winnie just watched, not caring much, her golden eyes looking at her sister.

Yaku stirred but still silently slept. It was a uneasy sleep.

1/13/2009 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rowan Salder Tigger Lilly 1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member