Evermore RPG
Rp set in a fantasy world. Races and what not are up to you. Enjoy yourselves, that is the main rule. I already have a main plot in mind, I just need you people to come .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Chlorpromazine

Asha looked at the clock."Finally!"She said with joy as she jumped up and exited the store."ahh.....free at last"She said.

8/31/2008 #301

Yaku smiled as they danced, she wasn't that good but it was the only dances going on right now. "you dance wonderful" she said to him with a giggle.

8/31/2008 #302
Rowan Salder

Toby was leaning back against a tree with his eyes closed. He had no real place to go to, trees always seemed to bring him a peace though.

joseph chuckled. "I have done this all my life. It was almost a requirement in my society."

8/31/2008 #303
Chlorpromazine

Asha walked down the road with her hands in her pocket.'Soon child...soon it will be time to let your demon run free"Her father said."Dont remind me"She muttered.

8/31/2008 #304

Yaku smiled "if that was the same for me I would suck.....I'm not even good with this dancing with you.....its just that your taking the lead thats actually keeping me on my feet" she said turning slightly red.

8/31/2008 #305
Rowan Salder

Toby fell asleep.

Joseph looked at her. "So...is low dancing not a community thing here?" He asked confused.

8/31/2008 #306

"we prefer fast dancing...its just that Nicole is a formal kind of person so she gets a formal party" she said and layed her head on his chest as they danced.

8/31/2008 #307
Chlorpromazine

Asha walked to a dogpark and sat down with A pencil and paper.She loved coming here and drawing the dogs.

8/31/2008 #308
Rowan Salder

Joseph looked at her. "Now this...is not something that happened back home. What...does it mean?" Being a midevil culture, this thing was not done. Only those who had gone through years of courting showed such affection, and since he had never done so, he didn't understand it.

Toby woke up and looked over to see Asha. "Heh...Chocolate shop girl."

8/31/2008 #309
Chlorpromazine

Asha Had her ipod on to the song 'tears dont fall' by Bullet for my valentine.She looked down from her paper to see a small husky pup without a collar.She removed her earphones and layed down her paper."Hey there"She said,picking up the dog.

8/31/2008 . Edited 8/31/2008 #310
Rowan Salder

Toby sighed. Not surprised, who would want to talk to a poor loser like me. He rose and started to walk away.

8/31/2008 #311
Chlorpromazine

Asha looked up to see Toby.She quickly put her paper and ipod in her bag and stood up,Still holding the husky.She started to run towards Toby."Hey!Hey wait!"She called out.

8/31/2008 #312
Rowan Salder

Toby turned. "Hello."

8/31/2008 #313
Chlorpromazine

"uh...hey"She replied."How did your sister like the presents?"

8/31/2008 #314
Rowan Salder

Toby smiled sadly. "She loved them...but dad...he threw them away." He looked at the ground and shook.

8/31/2008 #315
Chlorpromazine

Asha stared at him."Threw them away? why?"She asked.

8/31/2008 #316
Rowan Salder

"Dad...doesn't like me. When mom died...he blamed me. He couldn't just accept it and took it out on me. He kicked me out of the house when I was 17."

8/31/2008 #317
Chlorpromazine

"oh...Im so sorry"She said.The husky in her arms yipped,its tail wagging like crazy.

8/31/2008 #318
Rowan Salder

Toby sighed. "It's ok I guess. he treats my sister well mostly and I have managed to get along so far."

8/31/2008 #319

yaku looked up at him "it means I...like you...alot..." she said her face red now.

8/31/2008 #320
Chlorpromazine

"oh...Well..i guess i should get going now"She said,she looked at the husky."What should i do with you?"She said to the dog.

8/31/2008 #321
Rowan Salder

Joseph froze. "I...i need to go outside for a moment." He slipped away from her and went outside. Two months ago, Sara had asked him to stay with her forever. He had wanted to, but their social status differences would not make it work. He..had loved her. She had given him his sword back after it had broken. She had given him her protection. She had given him her heart. All they had done was kiss once, but he had felt so strongly for her. But knowing that it could not be, his feelings had been able to be suppressed. Now, he had met Yaku. What did he feel for her. The feeling he had for her was different than the one he had had for Sara. In some ways, it was stronger. He looked a the stars. "Mother, what should I do?"

8/31/2008 #322

Yaku sat down on the stairs. "hey there beautiful" said a smug voice from the stairs. "zack...bug off" she said as zack sat beside her. "have...you thought of last night?" he asked. "not really" yaku said looking away, well maybe I should make you remember" zack said and kissed her again. Yaku pulled away "zack stop!" she said but he just kissed her again and again before suddenly he was pushed up against a wall with a knife to his throat. "don't...you...dare do that again!" Yaku hissed at him, her eyes red with rage. "ah....esmeralda...seems we meet again" zack said. "again?" asked yaku's voice, her eyes flashing violet for a second before turning back. "yes...and this time..not in the bed..." she said and suddenly she was back to herself and Yaku drew back, tears suddenly filled her eyes......she remembered...zack was the guy from the night before last....the guy esmeralda had slept with...using Yaku's body. Yaku ran out of the room with tears in her eyes.

8/31/2008 #323
Rowan Salder

Toby looked at her. "You think...we could meet up sometime again. I kinda don't have any friends."

8/31/2008 #324
Chlorpromazine

Asha looked up.'Careful what you do'Her father said."Uh...Yeah sure....that would be cool"She smiled.

8/31/2008 #325
Rowan Salder

joseph was walking through the door as she was walking out. he caught her. "Yaku. Please don't cry."

8/31/2008 #326

"why not?...because the boy I thought was my friend kissed me...because I know esmeralda is part of me and can never go away...or because I fucking slept with the dickhead!" she hissed pulling away and running still crying.

Zack was there now only a few feet away and he smirked cruelly "she doesn't remember much of her past......when she was esmeralda....at least a century ago she was my bride....soon she will be again" he laughed, his usually brown eyes now golden......he wasn't human...

8/31/2008 #327
Rowan Salder

Joseph turned to him. "She will never belong to you." He ran of after her. He caught up to her easily. "Yaku, listen to me. I will protect you. I...like you too. please, don't cry anymore."

Toby smiled a bit. "See ya." He walked off.

8/31/2008 . Edited 8/31/2008 #328
Chlorpromazine

"Bye"she said,waving.She turned around and looked at the dog"Looks like your coming with me"She said.'You shouldn't have said yes to that boy'Her father said.Asha sighed.

8/31/2008 #329

Yaku looked up at him with her teary violet eyes "i just don't know what to do anymore....." she said, even though she couldn't help but feel the fuzzy feeling inside for hearing him say that. "i'm such a horrible person, joseph....you don't know me for who I used to be....you don't know the real me....even before esmeralda came around i've....i've killed people...stolen....heck! i've even been in juvy!....do you want me now still that you know all that?" she asked.

8/31/2008 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rowan Salder Tigger Lilly 1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member