Evermore RPG
Rp set in a fantasy world. Races and what not are up to you. Enjoy yourselves, that is the main rule. I already have a main plot in mind, I just need you people to come .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »

"i-its ok..." yaku said "I s-seem to always be waking up with wounds or in the hospital" she said with a small laugh, no matter what situation she was is she was always cheerful.

8/26/2008 #31
Rowan Salder

joseph nodded. "Do these people know what happens to you?"

8/26/2008 #32

Yaku shook her head "no.....but after a while the people i'm around most start to get scared for some reason..." she said thinking about it "maybe i'm too cheerful....." she went to sit up and winced at how weak her arms were to hold her up.

8/26/2008 #33
Rowan Salder

Joseph sighed. "They will figure it out soon I fear. I think you should get out of here." He said this solely with concern.

8/26/2008 #34

"why?....I like it here" Yaku said sadly looking at the ground.

8/26/2008 #35
Rowan Salder

"if the people here figure out what happens to you, they will kill you when you are yourself Yaku. You are to good a person for me to let that happen to, so I want to save you. Though I still need to find a way to sperate the demon from you."

8/26/2008 #36

"d-demon??!?" Yaku asked surprised and when suddenly her eyes flashed red and and a cold voice that wasn't her own made her say "this is who she is....she was born that way...we are the same...you can't seperate us, fool!" and her eyes faded back. "oh god!" Yaku said curling up and sobbing.

8/26/2008 #37
Rowan Salder

jospeh put a hand on her shoulder. "There is always a way. i have overcome worse. I know i can find a way."

8/26/2008 #38

Yaku nodded still sad, this was the first time in like.....ever...she was sad.

8/26/2008 #39
Rowan Salder

joseph sighed. "I'm sorry it's like this."

8/26/2008 #40

"its ok" Yaku said now trying to stand but feeling very dizzy still from the loss of blood.

8/26/2008 #41
Rowan Salder

Joseph picked her up. "Your to weak. Do you know a place we can go, away from here?"

8/26/2008 #42

"my apartment is in the next town" Yaku said surprised he picked her up.

8/26/2008 #43
Rowan Salder

Joseph carried her there easily. "Rest here until your strength comes back. I will stay at the door just in case someone tries something, even though it's unlikely,"

8/26/2008 #44

Yaku nodded and slowly she fell asleep on her bed.

Her apartment was different, it was full of colour and pictures of her with different friends of her smiling. there was three pictures on a table that was different than the others, they were black and white ones. One was of a older women in her forties, she had black hair and what looked to be blue eyes, she looked very beautiful. another one was a man with short white hair that looked like it was cut in a marine style, and red glowing eyes, his face looked cold. in the middle and the last picture was of both of them together, standing in a meadow. The women holding a little bundle, a girl with black hair and what looked to be violet eyes, the baby looked less than 1 month old.

Yaku stirred after a while in her sleep but never woke.

8/26/2008 #45
Rowan Salder

Joseph looked at her and smiled. She was a good person. He felt bad that she had to have such a thing living inside of her. That would be his next quest, to find a way to free this girl.

8/26/2008 #46

Yaku smiled "papa...don't leave..." she muttered in her sleep, her father left when she was 5, he was a full demon and scared of hurting them all. her mother left when she was only 2.....she lived alone basiclly all her life.

8/26/2008 #47
Rowan Salder

Daniel felt his heart pain. The girl had obviously had a tough life. He found he wanted to help her more and more.

8/26/2008 #48

Yaku evenually calmed down in her sleep and her breathing slowed.

8/26/2008 #49
Rowan Salder

Joseph sat down in a chair and waited.

8/26/2008 #50

Suddenly a rock was thrown through her window and Yaku bolted up in her sleep. she heard teenagers laughing outside and running away and she sighed "i'm a freak in this town now...."

8/26/2008 #51
Rowan Salder

"All the more reason to leave. You don't deserve to be treated like this. Those kids are headed down the wrong path."

8/26/2008 #52

Yaku nodded "ok....i'll pack a bag...." she said getting up not as weak on her feet and got a tiny napsack. She packed 1 clean set of clothes, matches, a few chocolate bars and her 3 pictures. "done..." she said "can we go before it gets dark" she said shivering slightly at the thought before beginning to walk out the door. "don't you like the dark?" asked the voice in her head and she just ignored it.

8/26/2008 #53
Rowan Salder

Joseph nodded. When they were out of town he looked at her. "Does she always come. Is there anyway to avoid another event such as last nights."

8/26/2008 #54

"on nights when there are no moons she doesn't come.....and when she feels satisified enough with her kills.....she's always speaking in my mind....and before today I thought I was just plain crazy" Yaku said looking at the ground "you are crazy....." the voice said then whispered sounding as close as her ears "crazy for power that is" and the voice laughed.

8/27/2008 #55
Rowan Salder

"Can I subdue her?"

8/27/2008 #56

"Subdue??" Yaku asked wondering what that meant.

8/27/2008 #57
Rowan Salder

"Keep her from attacking anyone."

8/27/2008 #58

"oh...."

8/27/2008 #59
Rowan Salder

joseph looked at her. "Do you think there is a way?"

8/27/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rowan Salder Tigger Lilly 1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member