Evermore RPG
Rp set in a fantasy world. Races and what not are up to you. Enjoy yourselves, that is the main rule. I already have a main plot in mind, I just need you people to come .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Rowan Salder

in one fluid motion, Joseph disarmed her, pushed her to the ground, and had his sword at her throat. "We will stay like this all night."

8/28/2008 #91

"right and whenever she wants to come back i'll move before I leave.....Yaku will have her neck slitted and I would be free to be with another body.....you want that?" asked the demon with a cruel smile and when he was thinking she rolled so she was sitting ontop of him with the sword at her throat "really? you skills have to be handled" she said leaning down, so close the sword was now between both their necks and then her lips touched his and she kissed him, the demon smiled with the kiss.

8/28/2008 #92
Rowan Salder

"It seems you have some leverage on me. What can I do to have you keep her safe, or better yet, to get you out of her?"

8/28/2008 #93

"you won't shut up will you?" the demon asked as she kept kissing him.

8/28/2008 #94
Rowan Salder

"What are you trying to do by kissing me. It affects me not."

8/28/2008 #95

the demon laughed "it angers her...making me stronger" she whispered in joesph's ear, by her she meant Yaku who was fuming in her head, giving the demon energy to feed off of, this time....with yaku constantly making her stronger....she was going to win.

8/28/2008 #96
Rowan Salder

Joseph smiled. "Then I will withdraw, but you will stay put. I took the liberty of drawing a demon binding circle on the floor. You cannot get or, or move so much as your hand. you are bound until Yaku returns." He stood up.

8/28/2008 #97

suddenly her eyes turned violet but her white hair stayed, yaku's face was there staring up at him. "Jose....help....I can't move!" she cried p-please help me!"

8/28/2008 #98
Rowan Salder

Joseph was torn. "I'm sorry Yaku, I can't, not until daybreak. Even if youmust hate me, this must be done."

8/28/2008 #99

Yaku started to cry "but i-i'm back to normallllll" tears fell out of the 19 year olds violet eyes.

8/28/2008 #100
Rowan Salder

This was hard on him. He had placed a circle around the house to. The worst that could happen, was that she killed him. He released her.

8/28/2008 #101

yaku got up, ran over and hugged him, acting like she didn't have white hair instead of black "oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" she said happily.

8/28/2008 #102
Rowan Salder

"Are you really you?"

8/28/2008 #103

Yaku looked at him in the eyes "what do you think?" she asked in a sad pouty voice when suddenly her eyes burst to red and his shoulder was pierced and bleeding. the demon pinned him to the ground his sword a while away. "ready to die?" she asked. "n-no stop!" she said but in a different scared voice. "no...pitiful human....i will not...." the demon smirked and looked at joseph "I think my counterpart may like you....so....i'll enjoy killing you" her claws clowing longer and her fangs glinting from the flames in the fireplace.

8/28/2008 #104
Rowan Salder

Joseph smiled. "I am always prepared to die, but I must see this quest to the end first." He kneed her in the gut and spun away, grabbing his sword, sheathed it. Your magic won't affect me now. A...close friend cast a spell of protection on it. You can't leave the house either. It seems once again, we are at a stalemate."

8/28/2008 #105
A.Girl.In.The.Dark

Katrina looked at him "why?" was her only remark "because I think i have to" Edward kissed her "we can go together.." he said Katrina smiled "comeon lets wait tell it gets dark it might be safer" She said he smiled "fine.." he said

8/29/2008 #106
Rowan Salder

(New charrie to be introduced later. You can meet him if you want Emo)

Emeret walked down road in his light blue robes. He was a water Arche. Hid branch were considered the most helpful behind light's, but there were none of those left. He was on his way to meet a family whos son had fallen ill.

8/29/2008 #107

The demon grabbed her swords and slashed at him with some complicated maneuvers. "arn't you going to fight back, pitiful human?" she hissed as he kept blocking.

8/29/2008 #108
Rowan Salder

Jospeh smiled. "Nope. No reason to as long as you are occupied."

8/29/2008 #109

The demon suddenly got passed his barriers and sliced his leg quick and fast letting blood spill out from it and going for another attack.

8/29/2008 #110
Rowan Salder

Joseph laughed. "You are a dangerous one." He switched from defense, attacked, and disarmed her in one motion.

8/29/2008 #111

when he disarmed her the demon was panting, blood ran down her arm. "and your a dickhead.." she said coldly her red eyes glowing angerly.

8/29/2008 #112
Rowan Salder

"Why? Because I'm trying to protect a girl whos life you are ruining?"

8/29/2008 #113

"as I said before....she was born this way...due to part of her family being demon, part of her is demon...." she said "and besides....the girl needs a dark side...." she laughed "she's too cheery to get any friends anyway"

8/29/2008 #114
Rowan Salder

"There is a place for everyone in this world. I will help her find hers. I think your just upset in part because your to sadistic to get any."

8/29/2008 #115

The demon's bleeding fist clenched "I have more friends than this girl anyway...." she said "soon my magic from my sword will enter your bloodstream...no matter if your sword will protect you or not, you'll be dead before sunup....even though Yaku knows the antidote it'll be too late for her to help" The demon smirked "your dead" she said which sounded so close it was like a whisper in his ear.

8/29/2008 #116
Rowan Salder

Joseph laughed. "Sadly for you, I have kissed a light Arche. Demon poison...doesn't affect me. I fought a fire demon who was far stronger than you, his poison barely made me sweat."

8/29/2008 #117

"thats it! i'm cutting off your head!!!" The demon said enraged, her sword conjured back to her and she made a quick and lucky shot, she sliced right down from his shoulder to his torso with her blade. she smirked. Suddenly her face changed and so did her eyes. "stop it!!!" the girl cried "Stop fighting! Esmeralda your going to far this time!! stop!" her eyes turned red again "no.....sorry sister but there no way i'm ending this now...i'm having too much fun torturing you...letting you see your new playtoy dead will be fun...your always drawing in the good guys for killing". "this wasn't what I wanted!!!" Yaku said falling to her knee's sobbing, her hair stayed white, the demon could come back soon.

8/29/2008 #118
Rowan Salder

Joseph hurt for the girl. What do you want from me demon. What must i do for youto stop torturing her?"

8/29/2008 #119

The demon smirked "nothing...right now...I just want to kill you for locking me in this damn place.....if you let me go I may not kill you....at least then she will feel better...now....release me from these circles and you won't die"

8/29/2008 . Edited 8/29/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rowan Salder Tigger Lilly 1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member