Evermore RPG
Rp set in a fantasy world. Races and what not are up to you. Enjoy yourselves, that is the main rule. I already have a main plot in mind, I just need you people to come .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rowan Salder

Give your characters BA intro music.

9/20/2008 #1

Devina's song - crash world - hilary duff

Crash That was you and me Started out so innocently Shattered on the ground I hear the sound Crash Ringing in my ears I still feel the sting of my tears Someone wake me I can't seem to break free

Go on Get out of my head I’m on the wrong side of a parallel universe Am I alive or just dead I've been stumbling in the dark Living in a crash world

Hush Don’t say one more word At this point the truth seems absurd Cause who we were Is gone forever Crash Underneath the fears Everything's so twisted and weird Someone save me I can’t seem to break free

Go on Get out of my head I’m on the wrong side of a parallel universe Am I alive or just dead I've been stumbling in the dark Living in a crash world

Crash world, yeah yeah

Slow motion Devastation Should'n seen it coming But I couldn’t do nothing emotion Desperation Someone save me I can’t seem to break free

this song makes sense to me, its about devina's past, how she once had a guy and he had evenually stopped loving her. and the chorus is about winnie being inside her head. at times.

10/18/2008 . Edited 10/18/2008 #2
Letxhimxhang

Hunter's Theme Song= Ill Scarlet- Rally

Rally! You better come up tonight. Rally! We're gonna go to a fight. Rally! Some of you come on your own, Oh Ooh. Rally! Somebody lay on home.

And I said "Oh my god I think I should have run" (Oh, oh, oh my god) Bones are broke, shirts soaked in blood my brain is going numb, oh. I pray Jesus Christ is at my side. Please god give me one more chance, I'm sorry but I tried. I'm making plans to make amends, with all my enemies, Don't wanna fuss and fight no more. I'm seeing past to pass, and I, I see the future up ahead, But I ain't ever going home. Rally! You better come up tonight. Rally! We're gonna go to a fight. Rally! Some of you come on your own, Oh Ooh. Rally! Somebody lay on home. And I said "Oh shit, what the fuck is going on" All my friends have disappeared, the odds are 10 to 1, oh. A 3rd family is all I lack. Once you cross the line know that there ain't never coming back, oh. I'm making plans to make amends, with all my enemies, Don't wanna fuss and fight no more. I'm seeing past to pass, and I, I see the future up ahead, But I ain't ever going home. Can you feel, there's music everywhere, illScarlett's moing up te rank (the music, the music...) Can you feel, there's music everywhere, illScarlett's taking it to the bank. (bank, bank...) Can you feel, there's music everywhere, illScarlett's moing up te rank (the music, the music...) Can you feel, there's music everywhere, illScarlett's taking it to the bank, bank, Bank, BANK! PAA! (jamaican dub) Oh shit, what the fuck is going on. Bones are broke, shirts soaked in blood my brain is going numb, oh. A 3rd family is all I lack, BU BU BU! Once you cross the line know that there ain't never going back, oh. I'm making plans to make amends, with all my enemies, Don't wanna fuss and fight no more. I'm seeing past to pass, and I, I see the future up ahead, But I ain't ever going home, oh ooh oh. I'm seeing past to pass, and I, I see the future up ahead, I'm seeing past to pass, and I! oh ooh oh I'm seeing past to pass, and I, I see the future up ahead, but I ain't ever going home.

And

Blink 182- I guess this is growing up

t's alright / to tell me / what you think / about me I won't try / to argue / or hold it / against you I know that / you're leaving / you must have / your reasons The season / is calling / and your pictures / are falling down The steps that / I retrace / the sad look / on your face The timing / and structure / did you hear / he fucked her? A day late / a buck short / I'm writing / the report On losing / and failing / when I move / I'm flailing now And it's happened once again I'll turn to a friend Someone that understands And sees through the master plan But everybody's gone And I've been here for too long To face this on my own Well I guess this is growing up Well I guess this is growing up And maybe / I'll see you / at a movie / sneak preview You'll show up / and walk by / on the arm / of that guy And I'll smile / and you'll wave / we'll pretend / it's okay The charade / it won't last / when he's gone / I won't come back And it'll happen once again You'll turn to a friend Someone that understands And sees through the master plan But everybody's gone And you've been there for too long To face this on your own Well I guess this is growing up Well, I guess this is growing up Well, I guess this is growing up Well, I guess this is growing up Well, I guess this is growing up Well, I guess this is growing up

Sublime- What I got : Sniper's theme song

Early in the morning risin' to the street Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong Got to find a reason why my money's all gone But I got a dalmatian and I can still get high I can play the guitar like a mother fuckin riot Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get runover or you might get shot Never start no static I just get it off my chest Never had to battle with no bulletproof vest Take a small example A tip from me take all of your money and give it up to charity Lovin's what I got It's within my reach And the sublime style's still straight from long beach It all comes back to you you're gonna get what you deserve Try and test that you're bound to get served Love's what I got Don't start a riot You feel it when the dance gets hot That's why I don't cry when my dog runs away I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay I don't get angry when my Mom smokes pot, hits the bottle and goes back to the rock Fuckin and fighting it's all the same Livin' with Louie dog's the only way to stay sane Let the lovin come back to me

This is about how he is in life very relaxed and calm and has fun with life and holds no grudges, but its also a song about his last foster family.

I'll stand by you- The Pretenders: Chloe's theme song

Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Dont be ashamed to cry Let me see you through cause Ive seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You dont know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less Ill stand by you Ill stand by you Wont let nobody hurt you Ill stand by you So if youre mad, get mad Dont hold it all inside Come on and talk to me now Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too Well Im a lot like you When youre standing at the crossroads And dont know which path to choose Let me come along cause even if youre wrong Ill stand by you Ill stand by you Wont let nobody hurt you Ill stand by you Take me in, into your darkest hour And Ill never desert you Ill stand by you And when... When the night falls on you, baby Youre feeling all alone You wont be on your own Ill stand by you Ill stand by you Wont let nobody hurt you Ill stand by you Take me in, into your darkest hour And Ill never desert you Ill stand by you Ill stand by you Wont let nobody hurt you Ill stand by you Wont let nobody hurt you Ill stand by you

sometimes Chloe is worried about Sniper because of his past but he has told her

everything about his life and she still accepts him and treats him not like a criminal or an enemy.

11/22/2008 . Edited 11/26/2008 #3
ofalan96

Ophelia Callisto's Theme - Destiny's Child - [ An original song I made up in my head. ]

Born in a world, of fire, ice and rage. Ablaze with a fury, while trapped in a cage. She doesn't know where to turn, or how she can tame the burn.....that covers her skin.

On the wildest of nights, and the gentlest of lights, She comes, from the other side, and is prepared to fight.......

Destiny's child, alone in a new world! Striving to thrive, in a place of great darkness! She dreams of the day, of when she, can return her life! Destiny's child, forevermore now, alone.

She burns with a light, that shines through her fright. She melts people with her gaze, through all those, hard days. She glows with an icy calm, and kills her foes with a strike of her palm.

On the wildest of nights, and the gentlest of lights, She comes, from the other side, and is prepared to fight......

Destiny's child, alone in a new world! Striving to thrive, in a place of great darkness! She dreams of the day, of when she, can return her life! Destiny's child, forevermore now, alone.

Danger, danger, fight, fight! Bloodshed, gore, death, darkness!

It all seems to be coming, to and end. But with Her light, we will defend! They will all perish, and we will cherish. They will take flight, and we will be right! She will lead us, into the light!

Destiny's child, alone in a new world! Striving to thrive, in a place of great darkness. She dreams of the day, of when she, can return her life! Destiny's child, forevermore now, alone. [[ 2 ]]

Destiny's child.....forevermore.....now.....alone.

4/20/2009 #4
Forum Moderators: Rowan Salder Tigger Lilly 1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member