All About ME
Weather you're writing a memoir, autobiography or whatever, it's all about you. Weather you like read Biographies or write 'em this is the place for you. No Poems, Please.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
jennafikshin

i can't sleep. i just dont think that i'm very good at sleeping or staying asleep, for that matter. it might be the finality of getting under my blankets that i don't like-for when the point of exhaustion gently explains that i must be awake in 3 hours, i cant help but to think, 'this is all that i have accomplished today?' and so here i am, at 3am, writing about 'who i am.'

i do believe that i shall begin this difficult post with my latest endeavor: i can't remember if it all fell upon me in a moment or whether it was a slow encroachment of epiphany. i also can't remember if it has been months or days since my perception of life was altered. i do know, although, that i am unable to walk away from this revelation. this revelation, explained most simply, as doing good acts; being a good person. never before have i felt so full of purpose as i do today or as i will tomorrow. i see opportunity in all places from this amended viewpoint. the world can never look as it did and i am different. my eyes have begun to present knowledge and existence from beautiful, peculiar angles; and in succession, my thoughts are privileged with ability to paint all reality in colors. i'm not sure to what or to whom i should be attributing this new disposition of altruism but i would like to believe it traveled to earth with the snow and will melt into the trees in april, to likewise change their colors.

12/10/2008 #1
kiryu Aria

yo !!! what i think that you're quite imaginative which is a good thing if i tell ya about myself you're probably gonna laugh your head off my message to ya ALWAYS BE HAPPY w

7/16/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Brendan Aurabolt
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member