Religious Fiction Guild
Looking for some faith-based fiction? This is the place to promote or issue a request. Work does not have to be english or Christian either. No Poems please.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Brendan Aurabolt

First and foremost, the Religous Fiction Guild is for people to reccommend/promote a story ro request reviews for a story they wrote in the Spiritual Category. I only review Stories but that won't mean other people might not wanna see your work.

I'm a Christain but I don't have a problem with folks posting work geared around another established religion (such as Islam or Judism). For the sake of keeping order, please don't promote or bash however it is you worship who you worship and vice versa. If I see it I will delete your postings. If you choose to spam the forum you will be banned and possibly reported to FP.com if you decide to bypass the ban.

I want to make the forum enjoyable for everybody but to help in that end I have set up these rules. I don't have a problem with religious debates. I quite enjoy them, actually. It's when they turn into a Flame War that I draw the line. As with all my Guids, feel free to use my website, Serene Adventure (dot net) if you want to go off-topic, branch off, etc but sitll talk with the same people =D

9/30/2008 #1
Forum Moderators: Brendan Aurabolt
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member