Honesty Is book reviews
Honesty Is"; impartial reviews! Need something reviewing? Think you have a story for my C2? Check out this forum!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Honesty Is

Hey, I'm Honesty Is, and I'm offering my opinion on people's stories in review form absolutely free; I don't expect you to review for me, or anything.

Leave a link and I'll see what I can do.

Read my profile for more!

Love, Honesty Is xx

9/16/2008 #1
Shout 'Cause They're Staring

Hi, I'm [insert long penname here]. I just followed your link on the other forum, and I was wondering if you could check out my new story. It's my first FP story, and it's multi-chapter (or will be eventually) and I want to know if you think the plot line is interesting enough. So, when you have time......

9/19/2008 #2
Whitney Lea

Hi, I just followed a link for another post of yours and I wanted to ask if you'd read the first chapter of my new story, We're Only Young Once... and let me know what you think. I generally become uninterested in my stories before I finish them, but I really like this one and I already halfway through, but I just posted the first tidbit so far. I'd appreciate some constructive criticism.

9/19/2008 #3

I'm just replying on this forum to let you know that I joined. [I followed the link from that other topic.]

9/20/2008 #4
Angela Annette

Hi, my story is "Godsend," I dig honest feedback....

!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-layout-grid-align:none; punctuation-wrap:simple; text-autospace:none; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --

Khon and Rahmaad were several feet away waving frantically.

“Hurry!” Khon shouted and then he began racing toward me, I broke free of Shyrah and Bastet, rushing to be near Khon, I stretched my hand out, ready to grip his as soon as I was close enough.

The student’s voices and laughter filled the background just as in my dream. Khon still shouted as he ran toward me, Rahmaad following behind him.

Everything around me grew sluggish, and warped. I looked around as everyone seemed to freeze suddenly, Khon still coming toward me. The student’s vanished, the sun and then Rahmaad…

Khon was close enough now, I went to grab his hand and then along with everyone else he vanished and it was suddenly dark, the only light was the street lamps, there was no sun, no moon. I fell forward with a thud, landing on the heels of my hands. No way! Cue dream, cue dream!

I rested my head on the warm concrete.

“Khon? No…” I whispered banging my fist against the concrete. “Khon?” My body shook uncontrollably. I laid there for a moment, trying to gather my loathsome thoughts. It’s over… This is it. All hope… Non-existent.

12/16/2008 #5
Link Broken

12/21/2008 . Edited 1/8/2010 #6

Can some one read my stories and tell me what you think?

The Lucky Girls:Kylie and Bowling? Sure what could go wrong.

12/21/2008 #7

My story is called Wendake. Please review! :) Thanks

12/28/2008 #8
start a riot

Plz Reveiw My story "Follow Your Heart"

I would like to know if people like reading it and if i don't get reviews I will take my story off the web!

1/11/2009 #9
Chu-Chi Bear

I can give some reviews :) I know how hard it is to get people to review ((CUZ I TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET A REVIEW ON MY FIRST STORY!)) But i don't have a problem with giving reviews. So send me a PM and i'll be as honest as possible.

My Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/~chuchibear

2/19/2009 #10
Chu-Chi Bear

I can give some reviews :) I know how hard it is to get people to review ((CUZ I TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET A REVIEW ON MY FIRST STORY!)) But i don't have a problem with giving reviews. So send me a PM and i'll be as honest as possible.

My Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/~chuchibear

2/19/2009 #11

I was wondering if you could please reveiw my story Lycoris. Thanks :3

5/24/2009 #12

um, would you please review my story 'Always in october' ?

Thank you!

7/4/2009 #13
this wild abyss

If you would review my novel, that would be great. It's the only thing I have on this site, so it should be fairly easy to find.

7/8/2009 #14
Not Over You

Well this looks interesting!

I'd like reviews on my story Back to Square One, and I'd be glad to give reviews as well!

1/8/2010 #15
start a riot

Hey I'm back.... but with a new story.

Could someone plz check out my story Go With The Flow?

1/10/2010 #16

I'd appreciate it if you could check out my story 'Secrets of Andover'. I'm just looking for general feedback on the characters, plot, and setting. I have 6 chapters up already and am currently writing the next, but I'm waiting for some more feedback before I put it up.

I will gladly return the favor if you like! Thanks so much.

1/17/2010 #17
Awkward Situation

Could you review either Girl Becomes Boy! or Tell Me Where it Hurts? Thanks!

2/15/2010 . Edited 2/15/2010 #18

I would love an honest review! If you have any stories posted that you'd like me to review, i'm willing to do that as well.

Here's my link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2776195/1/The_Road_To_Hell , Sorry, i'm unsure how to make it a real link. Thanks in advance!

2/16/2010 #19
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2781057/1/Falling_Up You are my hero.
3/2/2010 #20
Emily Marie

Hi, could you read my story Yuin - http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2425044/1/Yuin

The synopsis is 16 year old Abigail is thrown into another dimension and into the middle of a civil war. Hunted because of her mysterious appearance and constantly thrust into the middle of danger, all she wants is to go home.

Thanks for taking the time!

4/1/2010 #21

7/20/2010 #22

Could you review my story. I'm working on a second part of it that happens some months later and I want to know if I need to show more developement of the characters in it. Thanks in advance.

11/2/2010 . Edited 11/2/2010 #23

Hey! I would love it if someone would review my story i want to know it the story is worth carrying through

Fire Kenna has to hide her power from everyone, in this totalitarian-esqe society if you are an Elementist, you're outlawed. The punishment? Death with virtually no trial. There is but one safe place: The Island of Estelle, where the ancient Elementists were banished, they are lead by the Elders, they are immortal and protect their people. She just manages to keep this secret until she meets Seth a new boy at school. Overwhelmed by new and conflicting emotions, she reveals her secret - followed by a frosty period between her and her lover.

Little does Kenna know that Seth also has a deadly secret. After revalations they are both swept up in to a world of exile and life on the run. Kenna and Seth also discover that not everyone is what they seem: who are the mysterious group called The Resistance and is the myth of Guardians true?

After numerous encounters and close encounters the pair finally make it to Estelle and unearth yet more discoveries. Torn between duty and affairs of the heart, they must choose between two very different paths. But amidst all of this lurks danger, slowly growing and one day ready to reveal itself.

A clash of Elementists with Seth and Kenna right in the middle.

3/3/2011 #24

Hey, I'm really glad that you are offering honest reviews here cause I can sure use some:) Heres my link:http://www.fictionpress.com/u/791127/Bluemoon235. If you can't reach the story here's another one: https://login.fictionpress.com/story/story_preview.php?storyid=2942396&chapter=1

Thanks a lot :)

8/11/2011 #25

Hi! I noticed that you posted this a while ago, so I'm hoping that you're still giving reviews. I would love it if you could review my story! It's called 'Cloned' and is the only one on my account/profile page. And don't feel like you need to go easy; I definitely won't be offended at all.

Thank you SO much!!

8/16/2011 #26

Hey! Could you review my story, Bound? This is the link:

I know it has a number of reviews, but I feel that I need some constructive crit to make my story better. Something just doesn't feel right.

10/2/2011 #27
Hi, I would really appreciate any feedback on the start of my first story, The Barbary Falcon. Thanks! http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2978995/1/The_Barbary_Falcon
12/12/2011 #28
Hi, I'm Crystal.I really want someone, anyone to read my story and give me some feeback. Be as critical as you like. I need the motivation. Please check out my story whenever you can, thanks. http://www.fictionpress.com/~behindxthexsmilexofxanxangel
3/19/2012 #29

I have just started my first story! But I am unsure about a title.

I would love any reviews and ideas for titles and suggestions!

4/24/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Honesty Is
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member