This RP takes place in an alternate reality which was reached when our own found a way to work their way into other universes. Some realities, where things have happened such as major wars being won by a different side have been guarded by many soldiers to prevent their forces invading our world, but conflicts occasionally happen.
This is set in a world many have moved to for the empty land and such, but is forgotten about by most people.
People have always followed a leader. Some of the followers can be considered fanatical, but when is a step too far? Adam Smith, known to his worshippers as Adai-mith is a great Politician-God; He used to make choices for his country, until a cult began to follow and worship him.
The world, ravaged by a chemical war, is in ashes, and slowly but surely, Adam Smith began to rebuilt it. Lead by Mithras (Previously known as Mikhail Gatinov), cults devoted to Adam Smith (Or Adai-mith, as they call him) sprung up.
Then cults for other politicians who, like Adam Smith, want the best for their world were made, and then the wars started. Each cult began training its members to become ferocious warriors, accurate snipers and intelligent chemists and they now fight to defend the honour of their 'Gods'.
1. PG-13. That means no sex, not too much violence and try to keep swearing to a minimum.
2. Don't insult other members. Try to be polite to each other and get along! Don't take offence if a character insults yours--they're probably just being in character rather than plain mean.
3. No Mary Sue characters. This is a big no-no, as it drives most people crazy. If you don't know what a Mary Sue or Gary Stu is, look it up on Wikipedia.
4. No Godmoding. Admin and Mods will decide if something is Godmoding or not, but unless it's blatantly obvious in-your-face Godmoding, please don't tell other RPers off. Obviously if your character shot at another character, it would be the other's character's player to be grown-up about it and either make their character dodge or the bullet miss (if this is applicable, like the first character is a notoriously bad shot) or let them get hit.
5. Don't attempt to kill off other characters without the consent of one of the admin and the player who has the character you want to kill off. Sometimes if you kill a character it messes up the plot, and is considered Godmoding unless you have permission from the player.
6. Out of character things in double-brackets. This is to prevent confusion.
7. Please try and type in standard English. It's understandable if you misspell a few words if you're foreign or have trouble with spelling, but laziness isn't an excuse--for one it makes it hard for people learning English to understand what you're talking about, and it sometimes confuses people.
8. Type your RP posts the same way as a bit of a story, and in 3rd person past. This makes things less confusing for everyone.
9. Remember to post a character sheet an introduce yourself! It's a bit confusing if you don't know much behind the character your character is talking with.
10. Have fun! ;)9/19/2008 . Edited 9/25/2008 #1
I just wanted to say that this would make a great story.8/5/2009 #2
|Forum Moderators: Bio-Mechanic|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|