Godlike
In world where politicians are treated as Gods and the land is ruled by the half-mad cults that have sprung up to worship them, where do you stand? RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Bio-Mechanic

This is an introductions thread.

I'm Freya, but you can also call me by my screen-name, Bio, or BM. I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in Britain. I'm in year 11, which means I'll finish school in May. I'm going to college to study History, Politics, French and English Literature.

I like sci-fi, fantasy and historical writing. My favourite books are Dune, Bombs on Aunt Dainty, The Book Thief, 1984, Animal Farm, Private Peaceful, The Sight, The Hobbit, Spellsinger, In to the Out Of, Neuromancer, the Redwall books, Wolf Brother (The other CoAD books went downhill), The Stand and Swan Song.

I like reading, writing, drawing, acting, history, music, speaking different languages (I'm learning French for GCSE and German in my own time. After German, I want to do Russian or Norwegian), RPing and video games.

The types of music I like vary from EBM to punk to classical. My favourite band is probably Pink Floyd, but I also like The Who, David Bowie, Neil Young, Metallica (Their old stuff mostly), Bad Religion, KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, Pearl Jam, Blood Axis, King Crimson, Sunn 0))), Lustmord and Muse.

So introduce yourself and say a bit about yourself here!

9/20/2008 . Edited 9/20/2008 #1
Lady Lilliana

Howdy Freya!

You know me, of course, but for those who don't: I'm 17, I livein England, I like manga, anime, drawing, writing. Fantasy and sci-fi are my favourites. I play a lot of computer games, I'm cheery and bubbly, and I'm hoping to go to University next year to become a teacher.

9/26/2008 #2
Bio-Mechanic

Hey Ann! It's good to see you here!

9/26/2008 #3
Lady Lilliana

Yay! HoM is underway, and my PC keeps crashing annoyingly.

9/26/2008 #4
Bio-Mechanic

I've started the actual RP topic here :

9/26/2008 #5
EheuFugaces

Hi…

I'm Mez. I'm also a 15 year old girl who lives in Britain… about 5 minutes walk from Freya, ha ha. •_•

I'm obsessed with church music and Latin, and hopefully doing French, Music, Maths and Latin for A level.

I like practically all kinds of music, except a lot of 18th century stuff, but things either side are fine. My favourite composer is (Daddy) Bach.

I can't type straight into the posting box like this…so this 'introduction' is REALLY BAD.

And the guy in my avatar-or-whatever-you-wish-to-call-it is from 'The Signalman' by Charles Dickens (the film version, obviously).

10/21/2008 . Edited 10/21/2008 #6
Bio-Mechanic

Less than five minutes if you walk as fast as I do %)

Anyway, 'allo Mez! Is the expression on the man on your avvie more 'wtf' or 'I'm just about to facepalm'? Heh.

10/21/2008 #7
EheuFugaces

Everyone at school says I walk too fast. And then they insist on walking to the train station with me and ruining my synchronisation plans. It suxxorz.

He looks like he is about to be squashed by a giant…object, me thinks.

10/24/2008 #8
Bio-Mechanic

People sometimes have to run to catch up with me. I think you walk at a normal speecd, like me.

10/24/2008 #9
Forum Moderators: Bio-Mechanic
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member