Anything Under The Sun
Post fun random things you've found online. Quizzes, etc. Talk about Anime, Manga, Videogames, or whatever comes to your mind.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Light.Dax

Does anyone listen to music when they write. I do sometimes. I pop up my iTunes playlist (When I'm Writing) which as alot of videogame / anime soundtracks. Here's some on my list.

Final Fantasy VII OST

Final Fantasy VIII OST

Final Fantasy X OST

Final Fantasy X-2 OST

Final Fantasy XII OST

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time OST

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess OST

Legend of Dragoon OST

Legend of Mana OST

Dark Cloud OST

Bleach OST

Naruto OST

I have a whole lot more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. LOL!

9/20/2008 #1
Light.Dax

I WANT this song! It's in the movie Dragon Hunters, but they also have it playing on their Offical Site while you browse around. I do hope they come out with a soundtrack! I'll buy it for sure!

Link -

9/20/2008 . Edited 9/20/2008 #2
Nekomiko

Yeah I do but I haven't posted any of my stories here's some I remember.

Dokuro-chan opening-If you ever hear this the translation is kinda sadistic and doesn't match the music but very addicting

Motteke Sailor Fuku-gotta love the Raki Suta

Wake up angel-Pita ten su~

uhm....oh Doki Doki Waku Waku-Honey-kun Ouran High~

Sakura Kiss-More Ouran High

Koi wa ala Mode-Tokyo Mew Mew

YES YES YES(yes that's the real title)-Purin character song Na no da~

Life is like a boat-Rei fu (bleach ending)

Happy people-More Bleach

Binchoutan Ondo-Cutest little anime you'll ever see look it up

Hare Hare Yukai Kyon no imouto version-haha Haruhi Suzumiya

Misty's Song-Yup Pokemon you know ya love it

Flow-Bubbles character song PPGZ yes Power puff girls but anime version.

Every Heart-Inuyasha

My will-Inuyasha

Ankoku Tengoku-Kamichama Karin very cute manga anime's okay

and many many many MANY others.....

9/20/2008 #3
Light.Dax

Let me know when you've uploaded your story, I'll give it a read. ^_^ I'm working on two stories, one I have already posted with four chapters. The other I'll have up once my wonderful beta reader (Tainted of the Heart) proof reads it and everything.

That's a nice list of music, I haven't heard of many on there. Is there any place where you can here samples?

9/20/2008 #4
Nekomiko

Hehe I don't really have a specific site sometimes I download from gendou sometimes Limewire.But If you just go to youtube then they're sure to have them.I'm sorry it's a lot of work but maybe you'll get a taste of the anime/manga if you haven't seen it.

9/20/2008 #5
Light.Dax

I'll have to check it sometime. Right now I'm trying to find the Dragon Hunters soundtrack. Look at my post just above yours (your list of music). So far I'm not having any luck ...

9/20/2008 #6
Light.Dax

There's no soundtrack sadly, BUT, I have found a way to rip it straight off the website. I used a sound recorder and just recorded the song using that. Now I have it on my iPod! Yay!

9/20/2008 #7
Forum Moderators: Light.Dax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member