Regency RPG
Does Jane Austen mean more to you than just an author? Does the mention of "Pride and Predjudice", "Persuasion" or "Sense and Sensibility" make you think of beautiful dresses and handsome men? Here, you can RP your own regency characters. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
SnowClaw of Windclan

"I should say not, unfortunately. But I have no problem with it." He said, shrugging. He reached out and picked up Fellow, holding the puppy against his hip.

7/2/2009 #61
Little Miss Priss

"Then I shall be happy to join you." she replied standing and brushing the hay from her dress.

7/2/2009 #62
SnowClaw of Windclan

He nodded, set Fellow back down, and held open the door so that Eliza could exit before him. He then led them, followed by the young Billy, into the house. A small marble statue of a veiled lady was by the doorway, almost casting a welcoming glance at all who entered, and if one was to look at the table they would see several candles set up in an intricate design.

7/2/2009 #63
Little Miss Priss

'What a fascinating statue" Eliza said examining it closely "Whereever did you find it?"

7/2/2009 #64
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Bath. I knew a sculptor, thanks to the Meriwether family. He became a leper later in his life, though, had to give up his craft.; Pity."

7/2/2009 #65
Little Miss Priss

"That is a pity. His work is exquisite." Eliza replied turning toward the dining area. Colin's attention to detail was astounding.

7/2/2009 #66
SnowClaw of Windclan

Colin took the chair and pulled it out for her, made a smooth gesture as one of the maids fetched a tinderbox to light the candles.

7/2/2009 #67
Little Miss Priss

"Thank you" she said taking the seat comfortably and arranging her skirts.

7/2/2009 #68
SnowClaw of Windclan

Colin smiled and nodded, then sat down across from her. One of the other maids gently set down some tea. Colin turned to her. "So, Miss Edgar, have you ever been on much travel?"

7/2/2009 #69
Little Miss Priss

"Only to the continent." she replied "And yourself?"

7/2/2009 #70
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Africa, once. Fine animals they have there, and plenty of interesting places. Although I much prefer dear England."

7/2/2009 #71
Little Miss Priss

"Where you on a Safari?" he asked

7/2/2009 #72
SnowClaw of Windclan

"You could call it that, I suppose." He shrugged, took a sip of his tea.

7/2/2009 #73
Little Miss Priss

"Did you hunt?" she asked quietly.

7/2/2009 #74
SnowClaw of Windclan

He nodded. "I couldn't miss out on such an exquisite opportunity. They do it much differently than they do back in England. Some of them use huge cats."

7/2/2009 #75
Little Miss Priss

"Cats?" she said trying to imagine a large barn cat hunting on the savannah.

7/2/2009 #76
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Call them lions. They're about as big as a dog, but about three times as heavy. All muscle, too."

7/2/2009 #77
Little Miss Priss

"That would be quite a sight." she said trying to picture it.

7/2/2009 #78
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Oh, most certainly it is. They're tremdously loud, too. But calm."

7/2/2009 #79
Little Miss Priss

"What did you hunt?" she asked taking her tea from the maid.

7/2/2009 #80
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Boar, for the most part. And gazelle. They are much more beautiful than the deer one finds in England."

7/2/2009 #81
Little Miss Priss

"Where you successful?"

7/2/2009 #82
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Yes, for the most part." He smiled.

7/2/2009 #83
Little Miss Priss

"Then you are a very skilled hunter." she replied "But I suppose your home is evidence of your love for the hunt." she indicated the large portraits of horses and hounds around the room.

7/2/2009 #84
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Very much so." He smiled, reached down and stroked Fellow's head, "I suppose one might say that I breathe it."

7/3/2009 #85
Little Miss Priss

"There are far worse things to distract ones self with. The hunt is a very exhilirating one, do you not agree?" she replied

7/3/2009 #86
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Most certainly." He took a sip of the tea, smiled. "Have you ever been to theatre?"

7/3/2009 #87
Little Miss Priss

"Yes" she replied "I am a fan of several theater companies and writers. And yourself?"

7/3/2009 #88
SnowClaw of Windclan

"I've been to a few of them. All charming little tales."

7/3/2009 #89
Little Miss Priss

"Have you seen many Shakespear plays?"

7/3/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka DaCivilWarBear
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member