Regency RPG
Does Jane Austen mean more to you than just an author? Does the mention of "Pride and Predjudice", "Persuasion" or "Sense and Sensibility" make you think of beautiful dresses and handsome men? Here, you can RP your own regency characters. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tatianolishka

A beautiful country.

6/15/2010 #1
Little Miss Priss

Daniel stepped off the boat and onto the dock. It was not his first visit to Spain, but it was the first of his married life. Turning he watched Emmy decsend and offered a hand to steady her. "Careful my love. You must wait for your land legs to return."

6/15/2010 #2
Tatianolishka

Emmy took his proffered hand and nodded. She did feel a little woozy, now that he'd mentioned it.

The trip from the countryside to the rich city of Barcelona had been long, longer than any trips Emmy had ever been on in her life combined. Yet since the beginning of the voyage she was eager and excited. Who could be bored when your new husband was riding beside you, almost equally as charged, holding your hand and kissing you as you traveled?

"It's beautiful." she said, turning briefly to look at ocean again. "I've never seen water so blue in my life."

6/15/2010 . Edited 6/15/2010 #3
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka DaCivilWarBear
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member