Regency RPG
Does Jane Austen mean more to you than just an author? Does the mention of "Pride and Predjudice", "Persuasion" or "Sense and Sensibility" make you think of beautiful dresses and handsome men? Here, you can RP your own regency characters. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Tatianolishka
Hey all! Sorry, was eating dinner and then got dragged for dessert. Very yummy (as you can tell by the title XD)
4/4/2011 #1
Little Miss Priss
I love fried cheesecake! There was a place in New Mexico that put hot fudge in them before they fried them. It was soooo good!
4/4/2011 #2
Woodstock1330
Hurrah! I've never had fried cheesecake but it sounds sinfully delicious.
4/4/2011 #3
Woodstock1330
*twiddles thumbs*
4/4/2011 #4
Tatianolishka
My sister is addicted to the stuff, and Mr. T takes me to this Mexican place where they put ice cream in it. :D *drool*
4/4/2011 #5
Lee's ghost re-born
I ordered a pizza. :P
4/4/2011 #6
Little Miss Priss
Sounds yummy! Maybe I will make a snack. Hubby is traveling between Huntsville, AL and Atlanta through a terrible storm and I dont think I can sleep until I know he makes it safely.
4/4/2011 #7
Lee's ghost re-born
We have a good Mexican place in town. They used to serve Irish cream cake, but they don't anymore :(
4/4/2011 #8
Tatianolishka
Ugh, my boy's on a plane right now. So scary!!! Plus it's unnerving since he hasn't called me in a week. 0.o
4/4/2011 #9
Little Miss Priss
I dont mind the planes as much but him driving through a storm worries me. I am looking for a vintage inspired swimsuit and can't seem to find what I want in my size! It is so frustrating!
4/4/2011 #10
Lee's ghost re-born
Lee only has his plot bunnies to what for. :T You miss Sissi need to read my chapter. :P
4/4/2011 #11
Woodstock1330
A mexican place that sells irish cream cake? Sounds questionable to me Lee-lee. Are you looking online Steph? I've seen some vintage style suits recently, trying to remember what site it was on...what style are you looking for, kind of 50's?
4/4/2011 #12
Tatianolishka
I am reading zee chapter weasel, and am ashamed that all your sentences and paragraphs so far are of the same length. It makes me :'(
4/4/2011 #13
Woodstock1330
These are pretty retro inspired. http://www.shabbyapple.com/c-55-swim.aspx?pagenum=1
4/4/2011 #14
Lee's ghost re-born
I told you I it was weird. I wrote it mostly at 3am, I thought it was due tonight (that's what the slibi said) but its actually due the 25th >:O I stayed up all night and uncaring wrote. But now I have lots of time to revise. :O) I think my writing is vivid in few places at least. Sorry if it utterly sucks! :(
4/4/2011 #15
Lee's ghost re-born
A boy among girls, feels awkward.
4/4/2011 #16
Tatianolishka
It's OK Lee-Lee. *pats head* Immagunna fix it just for youse.
4/4/2011 #17
Woodstock1330
Three girls to one guy, you're living a fantasy kiddo. ;)
4/4/2011 #18
Lee's ghost re-born
Hardly, one's married, ones if love with Mr. T or an Alberta cow and you, well you're just my woodykins. Now I'm worried Sissi, usually you tell me I'm amazing. :('''
4/4/2011 #19
Little Miss Priss
Wood I like them but I am looking for a very modest swimsuit and thought the vintage inspired might be good. I live near the beach but never go swimming because I am uncomfortable showing so much of myself in public. I know it's strange.
4/4/2011 #20
Woodstock1330
I suppose thats true...sorry bud. :P That doesn't sound strange to me at all Steph, I live literally a block away from Lake Huron but I usually wear short and a t-shirt to go swimming. It's ice covered half the year so tanning is kind of out and I'm pale--I mean, really pale so bare-all bikinis arn't really my style. :)
4/4/2011 #21
Tatianolishka
*gasp* How did you know about Mr. Bovine? 0.0 XD I'm being picky right now, Weasykins, and I've seen your work and I can tell immediately you weren't focused on it. Priss, I totally understand. I'm modest by nature (all of my fancy blouses are turtlenecks XD) and I almost never go swimming anymore because bathing suits make me feel weird.
4/4/2011 #22
Woodstock1330
http://www.victoriana.com/swimsuit/images/bathingsuit-6.jpg perfect.
4/4/2011 #23
Little Miss Priss
Well I loved historic clothes so much I was thinking that i should take my wardrobe vintage. Thoughts??
4/4/2011 #24
Tatianolishka
That's my plan for after college. Move up north, make all my clothes Edwardian, and just be the ultimate teacher. :D
4/4/2011 #25
Lee's ghost re-born
Just make sure you have some positive things to say in there if there are any. :P I don't wanna knock down walls if I have a scant foundation.
4/4/2011 #26
Little Miss Priss
Wood, that is a good picture! lol I really want Wednesdays swimsuit from the Addams Family http://www.enjoy-your-style.com/images/wednesday-swimsuit.jpg
4/4/2011 #27
Tatianolishka
Priss, why don't you make it? Do some research, draft up a pattern, make one and know that it will be absolutely perfect! And then make me one, because I could use it. :D
4/4/2011 #28
Little Miss Priss
This is going to sound strange but i dont like to make myself clothes. I know very odd.
4/4/2011 #29
Lee's ghost re-born
These conversations make me wonder why I am here some days :P
4/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka DaCivilWarBear
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member