Regency RPG
Does Jane Austen mean more to you than just an author? Does the mention of "Pride and Predjudice", "Persuasion" or "Sense and Sensibility" make you think of beautiful dresses and handsome men? Here, you can RP your own regency characters. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tatianolishka

ha ha, snaggling this from Second World War RP... pimping it. :D

1) Submit your character in Character & Background before you start playing.

- Remember this is a historical RPG, so your characters have to be realistic, no magical powers or elf ears here! Though I have no idea how you could turn Regency into mystical... o.0 My poor imagination.

- If you play a historical figure you must portray them accurately. We realize that it's kinda hard to keep char 100% of the time, but at least make the effort.

- Since this is set in 1814 England, please consider that before you post. No airplanes or computers.

3) If your character gets into a fight, ('Cause who doesn't love a duel :D) please keep it realistic. Your character is human and has limitations, so you’re not always going to win. You must give the opposing character an

5) Romance is definitely allowed, but keep it PG. Kissing is fine but once the clothes start coming off, just fade out, and come back after they’re done. Remember this is a public RPG, young kids could be reading this!

6) Be sure to Spell check your posts, it takes no time and makes a huge difference! wE h8 thIS.

7) I realize it is accurate for some characters to say racially offensive comments, etc. but keep it PG and to a minimum. And if it offends someone, edit/delete it, or we will. NEVER post anything of a racist or offensive nature outside the rp, if you are caught doing so, you will get one warning and the post will be deleted, if it happens again your character and all your posts will be deleted and you won’t be allowed on the forum anymore. I’m serious about this!

8) Keep violence to PG-13 if you please, just use your own judgment.

9) Remember that this is only a GAME, please don’t take anything said or done within character personally. And please, if you're RPing 24 hours a day, get help. It's really sad.

10) To make sure you read these rules, insert the secret code word (dogma) into your char description.

11) HAVE FUN! That’s what this is all about after all!!

Well, that's all, now--have at it!!

10/1/2008 . Edited 5/3/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka DaCivilWarBear
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member