Regency RPG
Does Jane Austen mean more to you than just an author? Does the mention of "Pride and Predjudice", "Persuasion" or "Sense and Sensibility" make you think of beautiful dresses and handsome men? Here, you can RP your own regency characters. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
DaCivilWarBear

"Thank you Mr. Roland. I am flattered." Eliza replied

Joshua smiled again. "Would you care to dance, Miss Edgar?"

6/27/2009 #121
misschosaku

"I'm afraid Isabella comes across as rather strong sometimes," she laughed. "But I cannot tell you how glad I am that you liked her. It means a lot to me. She is, as I have said, one of my dearest friends."

6/27/2009 #122
Little Miss Priss

Daniel and Emmy reached the Rolands just as Cassie was begining to feel fatigued "Dearest Emmy. I feel that we have hardly seen you this evening."

Eliza smiled "Yes, that would be very nice."

6/27/2009 #123
Tatianolishka

She gave Cassie and smile.

"I hope you can forgive me for it." she said. "Mama has had me by her side almost since I walked in the door."

6/27/2009 #124
DaCivilWarBear

Eliza smiled "Yes, that would be very nice."

"Very good," Joshua said. "I was beginning to feel almost bored."

6/27/2009 #125
Little Miss Priss

Matthew made a turn in the dance and returned to Miss Grahams side "As I have said I am envious of your friendship with her. Having no siblings I have never enjoyed such a closeness."

Cassie smiled "I am sure you are forgiven. Only we are going to departing soon as I am not as energetic as I once was." she said with a giggle.

Daniel looked at Emmy's eyes certain she was tired as well "Perhaps you could join us on the journey home." he said "I am certain it would be a great comfort to Mrs. Roland and we could take you to your home."

Eliza smiled brightly "If there is any remedy for boredum it is certainly a dance." she replied

6/27/2009 #126
DaCivilWarBear

Eliza smiled brightly "If there is any remedy for boredum it is certainly a dance." she replied

"Oh, most certainly," Joshua said. "I see you and I share a mind."

6/27/2009 #127
misschosaku

"Perhaps when you and she become better acquainted, you will be able to view her as a friend," Cecy said. "And I certainly hope you will view me as one."

6/27/2009 #128
Tatianolishka

She chuckled with Cassie.

"I have never had the energy to stay awake until dawn." she said with another smile. She turned to Daniel and nodded softly.

"If you don't object, Cassie." she said. "It would certainly make things easier for my mother."

6/27/2009 #129
SnowClaw of Windclan

Colin suddenly felt a rush of uneasiness as he watched Joshua and Eliza, more than likely because of past experiences. Still, he aknowledged to value of remaining calm, decided to get something to drink.

"Things are going well, I suppose." Adrian said, shrugging.

6/28/2009 #130
Little Miss Priss

Cassie smiled thankful for the company "Perhaps you should ask your mother before we leave."

Matthew nodded "I consider you one of the truest friends I have ever had. For I believe you are the most selfless person I know." For a few moments he let go of his anger and enjoyed the dance.

Eliza blushed slightly on que "I suppose we are." she replied "Are you a fan of dancing in general sir?"

6/28/2009 #131
DaCivilWarBear

Joshua beamed. "Indeed I am, madam. I find it very invigorating."

6/28/2009 #132
misschosaku

She blushed at his comment, and said softly "I am deeply honored that you think that of me, Mr. Suft, and even more so that you consider me such a friend."

6/28/2009 #133
Little Miss Priss

"You are a very skilled dancer as well, Mr. Roland" Eliza replied

Matthew noticed her blush and felt light hearted by it "Any consideration is due wholly to your own actions." he replied "You are as true a friend as I have ever seen."

6/28/2009 #134
misschosaku

She ducked her head, feeling a little embarrassed by his compliments, sincere as he sounded. "I cannot tell you how much that means to me," she said, raising her head and looking at him once more. "I am honored to count you as a friend, and you are proving to be every bit as true a friend to me as you say I am."

6/28/2009 #135
DaCivilWarBear

"You are a very skilled dancer as well, Mr. Roland" Eliza replied

Joshua smiled. "Thank you," he said. 6/28/2009 #136
Tatianolishka

Emmy nodded.

"I sahll do that immediately. Please wait just a moment."

She turned and went to her father, who agreed and sent her back to the Rolands.

6/28/2009 #137
Little Miss Priss

Eliza continued the dance, waiting for Mr. Roland to start the next conversation.

Cassie and Emmett stood and spproached the hostess to say thier goodbyes. Daniel offered Emmy his arm and followed.

Matthew smiled broadly "You flatter me greatly."

6/28/2009 #138
misschosaku

"It is not flattery, Mr. Suft," she said genuinely. "I speak the plain truth."

6/28/2009 #139
Tatianolishka

Emmy took it and smiled at him sleepily.

"Thank you dearest."

6/28/2009 #140
Little Miss Priss

Daniel smiled "Some time very soon we shall come and go from these parties as we wish."

Matthew was silent unsure how to respond to her kindness.

6/28/2009 #141
DaCivilWarBear

Eliza continued the dance, waiting for Mr. Roland to start the next conversation.

"Do you like Chatham, Miss Edgar?" Joshua asked. 6/28/2009 #142
misschosaku

When Mr. Suft said nothing, she worried that she had offended him, but then wondered if perhaps he simply was unsure of what to say. She turned as the dance directed, silent as well.

6/28/2009 #143
Little Miss Priss

"I have seen very little of it. But so far I am quite happy." Eliza replied

6/28/2009 #144
SnowClaw of Windclan

Colin watched the various couples dancing, thought. His chances with Mrs.Graham were...dismal, thanks to Matthew. His chances with Mrs.Edgar...More than likely to be taken by Mister Roland. So, he sat down, took another sip of champagne, sighed inwardly, watched some more.

"Um, you look...very nice tonight.." Adrian uttered, looking at her feet as the dance continued.

6/28/2009 #145
Tatianolishka

"I shall be grateful for that day." Emmy replied.

6/28/2009 #146
DaCivilWarBear

"Good," Joshua replied. "I myself am new to the neighborhood. But I do fancy myself enjoying it, I think."

6/28/2009 #147
Tatianolishka

"I do believe you have been muttering the entire night." Thomas laughed. "I find it quite hard to respond whilst tying my shoes. Yes, thank you for the compliment."

He smiled at Adrian.

6/28/2009 . Edited 6/28/2009 #148
SnowClaw of Windclan

Adrian couldn't help but laugh at the comment. "Welll, I s'pose it comes from much practice."

6/28/2009 #149
Little Miss Priss

Daniel moved her hand closer "I look forward to it as well." he replied

Matthew remained silent until he could no longer stand the quiet of his own thoughts "You will be sorely missed at Cuthbert."

Eliza looked at Mr. Roland "You are staying with your brother correct?"

6/28/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka DaCivilWarBear
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member