WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

"Hello Anna." Abby said to the doll. She hasn't played dolls for years.

4/19/2009 #61
Star the Foxhound

"Hello Sally," Annie made her voice sound different and she made Anna walk over towards Sally, "I found a really pretty pond and I'm gonna go swimming."

4/19/2009 #62
songbirdalice

Abby smiled and also changed her voice, "Oh? can I swim too?"

4/19/2009 #63
Star the Foxhound

Annie bobbed Anna's head up and down. "Look!" She pushed a blue plastic box into the middle of the room. "We can go swimming together!"

4/19/2009 #64
songbirdalice

Abby laughed and set Sally in the blue box.

4/19/2009 #65
Star the Foxhound

Annie did the same with Anna. "Now that they are swimming," Annie said looking up at Abby, "We should let them have their fun."

She got to her feet and got down a small cardboard box. "Do you want to see my first big sister?" she asked.

4/19/2009 #66
songbirdalice

Abby's eyes softened, "sure."

4/19/2009 #67
Star the Foxhound

"Here." Annie held out a picture of a beautiful red haired woman who was smiling with her arms around a much younger Philip. Her other hand was resting on her stomach, in which you could tell that she was expecting a child. "She died," Annie said sadly, "And took my little sister with her."

4/19/2009 #68
songbirdalice

Abby stared at the picture, "She was beautiful," She whispered.

4/19/2009 #69
Star the Foxhound

Annie nodded and she looked directly at Abby with her bright blue eyes. "When you get my new little sister you won't take her away from me will you?" she asked sadly.

4/19/2009 #70
songbirdalice

Abby hugged Annie close, "Never."

4/19/2009 #71
Star the Foxhound

"You promise?" Annie asked, hugging her back.

4/19/2009 #72
songbirdalice

"Promise." Abby replied, "come on, let's clean up and go see your big brother.

4/19/2009 #73
Star the Foxhound

"Alright." Annie put the dolls back on the bed and pushed the blue box back where it belonged. Lastly she carefully placed the picture of Philip's first love in the cardboard box and tucked the box into it's safe place.

4/19/2009 #74
songbirdalice

Abby smiled at Annie and took her hand. She led her downstairs and smiled lovingly at Philip.

4/19/2009 #75
Star the Foxhound

Philip had been talking with his mother and both of them looked up when Abby and Annie came back downstairs. Annie went right to Philip. "Thank you for getting me a new big sister," she told him, "She's really nice."

"No problem Annie," Philip said, smiling back at Abby.

4/19/2009 #76
songbirdalice

Abby smiled at Annie, "Your a really nice little sister."

4/19/2009 #77
Star the Foxhound

Annie grinned from head to toe and looked from one person in the room to another. Philip stood up and walked over to Abby. "Ready to go dear?"

4/19/2009 #78
songbirdalice

"Yes." Abby replied and looked at Philip's mother, "Thank you for letting me visit your home." Then she looked at Annie, "and thank you for letting me play with your dolls.''

4/19/2009 #79
Star the Foxhound

Both of them said your welcome and Annie went over to them and gave both Abby and Philip a hug.

4/19/2009 #80
songbirdalice

Abby hugged her back and turned towards Philip, "Okay, we can go now."

4/19/2009 #81
Star the Foxhound

Philip smiled and took her hand, leading her from the house to go back to the base.

((To Allies Base.))

4/19/2009 #82
songbirdalice

((to allies base))

4/19/2009 #83
Star the Foxhound

((From Allies Base))

Philip walked up to the front door and knocked, his arm still linked with Abby's.

This time his father opened the door and let them in.

4/23/2009 #84
songbirdalice

((From Allies Base))

Abby walked in smiling at Philip's father.

4/23/2009 #85
Star the Foxhound

When they got inside Philip's mother came over to greet them. "Hello," she said, a smile on her face, "How are you both doing today?"

4/23/2009 #86
songbirdalice

"Wonderful."Abby replied and smiled at her.

4/23/2009 #87
Star the Foxhound

His mother beamed and told them to all sit down. Philip lead Abby over to the couch and sat down beside her. "Abby would like to talk to you about something," he said, aiming the statement at his mother.

4/23/2009 #88
songbirdalice

Abby smiled at her, "Yes, um... I need help with the dress issue for the wedding."

4/23/2009 #89
Star the Foxhound

"Ah," She smiled and leaned forward, looking from Philip to his father. "But first the men have to get out of here."

Philip smirked and stood up. "I'll go hunt down Annie," he said.

"She's sleeping," she told him, "Don't wake her."

With a shrug Philip looked at his father. "Guy time then."

He nodded at Abby and left the room with his father.

4/23/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member