WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Star the Foxhound

"I... needed some time to get used to the idea," John said.

6/29/2009 #31
lilkorea

Time...hmm, maybe I should go back to the military base and give that Justin fellow a peace offering. she thought, but then remembered how angry he was after she tried to apologize. Or maybe not. I don't want him to hate me any more than he does.

6/29/2009 #32
Star the Foxhound

John watched her, not sure what she was thinking.

6/29/2009 #33
lilkorea

"Tell me, what do you know of Justin."

6/29/2009 #34
Star the Foxhound

"I know that he doesn't get along well with Lewis but that they used to be best friends back in the day, partners in crime. Lewis changed his ways though and since then Justin's out to get back at them. He's a crimainal and he's sworn that he won't rest until Lewis lies dead," John said.

6/29/2009 #35
lilkorea

"That's just...so terribly sad." Rose said. I had no idea...a criminal? Serving our country? "If he's a criminal then why is he in the army?"

6/29/2009 #36
Star the Foxhound

"No one has been able to prove anything, that's why," John said, "Alot of us have heard about it but there's no proof. They can't even prove that Justin and Lewis knew each other because Lewis changed his name or something. I've heard from people that Justin actually framed Lewis for murder, and that they are still hunting for Lewis when it was really Justin that committ the crime. But yet again, that hasn't been proven. No one can do anything without being able to prove it."

6/29/2009 #37
lilkorea

"Then, I suppose I should stay away from him, right? Despite the fact that I want to let him know that I meant no harm for interfering earlier..."

6/29/2009 #38
Star the Foxhound

John nodded. "It would be the best thing to just avoid him. The whole thing is a mix of rumurs and truth I'm sure but there's no way to know what's true or not. If you pay attention you can hear everyone talking about it. Many want to get him arrested, some want to get Lewis arrested. People take sides, and really I prefer Lewis to Justin but I try to stay away from the whole thing."

6/30/2009 #39
lilkorea

"I see," Rose said, while her mind tried to think of ways to approach the so-called criminal without setting him off. Should she bring flowers? Does it work the same as bringing women flowers? Maybe a pie? "Well, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. So, John, what will you do about your current situation with your lover?"

6/30/2009 #40
Star the Foxhound

"I don't really know to tell you the truth," John said, "I never thought that something like this would happen... I don't know anything about being a parent."

6/30/2009 #41
lilkorea

Rose gave him a soft smile, "Well, parenthood comes naturally. A mother is not a mother until she knows she will be one, and a father is not a father until he sees his child being born. Books are helpful, but they are not resourceful."

6/30/2009 #42
Star the Foxhound

"Are you saying that I'll know what to do when my child is born?" John was surprised, had never thought of it like that before.

6/30/2009 #43
lilkorea

She nodded, "It is just instinctual. My momma once told me that she wasn't ready but while pregnant, she was quick to accept and when she and papa married, he was scared at first, too, but quickly knew what to do whenever I cried and laughed."

((sorry, g2g))

6/30/2009 #44
Star the Foxhound

John nodded. "That makes sense I guess. I'm sure that Anne and I will get through this."

6/30/2009 #45
lilkorea

"Yes, I'm sure you will."

7/1/2009 #46
Star the Foxhound

"She's just as scared as I am," John said softly, "We both have a lot to learn but I'm going to make sure I'm there for her the whole way."

7/1/2009 #47
lilkorea

Rose smiled, "That sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Back home in the states, I used to babysit my neighbors children. It was a lot of fun."

7/1/2009 #48
Star the Foxhound

John studied her for a moment. "Do you know a lot about children?"

7/1/2009 #49
lilkorea

"Well, yes." she said, as if the subject of children were the simplist things in the world.

7/1/2009 #50
Star the Foxhound

"Could you help me if I need help?" John asked.

7/1/2009 #51
lilkorea

"Of course. Just so you know, I often volunteer at the local school as a childrens supervisor."

7/1/2009 #52
Star the Foxhound

"Thanks." John was feeling a bit less stressed and was less worried. "I'm sure I'm going to need the help."

7/1/2009 #53
lilkorea

"Honestly, it's not that hard."

((brb, lunch))

7/1/2009 #54
Star the Foxhound

John shrugged. "I think it's going to be..."

7/1/2009 #55
lilkorea

Rose giggled, "At first, perhaps. But you tend to learn quickly of a baby's needs."

7/1/2009 #56
Star the Foxhound

John laughed as well, he was feeling a bit more at ease and was happier after talking to her.

7/1/2009 #57
lilkorea

"Many parents say that raising a child is hard but it's also fulfilling. I know you'll be a great father."

7/1/2009 #58
Star the Foxhound

"Thank you Rose," John said, "That makes me feel good. You're helping alot."

7/1/2009 #59
lilkorea

"You know, when you see Anne again, tell her that no matter what, she will be a good mother. And bring her flowers, too."

7/1/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member