WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Star the Foxhound

(Where any pilots will enter)

10/12/2008 . Edited 5/18/2009 #1
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery sighed leaning heavily against the side of the small house which was being made the headquarters to the allied pilot force. He had just joined the army, mostly because he wanted to kill Germans and get revenge on the death of his friend who had from German guns.

10/27/2008 #2
J.A. Fletcher

Hartford walked up to the small wooden structure that the man was leaning on. He looked around, and tapped the guy on the shoulder. THe man turned around.

"I'm new here." Hartford said. "Who do I report to?"

10/27/2008 #3
Star the Foxhound

"The caption," Lufbery said, "When he gets back from patrol with some of the other pilots."

10/27/2008 #4
J.A. Fletcher

"My name's Ernest." Hartford said. "Ernest Hartford. What's yours?"

10/27/2008 #5
Star the Foxhound

"Raoul Lufbery" he said holding out his hand, "Nice to meet you."

10/27/2008 #6
J.A. Fletcher

"Nice t' meet you, too." Hartford said, shaking his hand. "What rank are ya?"

10/28/2008 #7
Star the Foxhound

"I'm a major," Lufbery said.

10/28/2008 #8
Star the Foxhound

A few minutes later the captians plane landed nearby and he stepped into view. (anyone want to make a capt for u??)

10/29/2008 #9
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery nodded in his direction. "Looks like the boss is back," he said cheerfully.

10/30/2008 #10
J.A. Fletcher

"The boss?"

10/31/2008 #11
Star the Foxhound

"Well" Lufbery said, "He is your boss."

10/31/2008 #12
J.A. Fletcher

"Ah, I don't care who's my boss." Hartford said. "Just get me into a plane and I'm happy."

10/31/2008 #13
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery smiled. "Maybe that will be just what we do."

10/31/2008 #14
J.A. Fletcher

"Well, when can I get into one?"

10/31/2008 #15
Star the Foxhound

Smiling Lufbery walked a few feet and turned to look back at the man. "How about now," he said.

10/31/2008 #16
J.A. Fletcher

"Really?"

10/31/2008 #17
Star the Foxhound

"Sure, don't you know that I'm a major and can do what I want for the most part. Let's fly."

10/31/2008 #18
J.A. Fletcher

"You lead."

10/31/2008 #19
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery led the way over to the hanger where the planes were kept.

11/1/2008 #20
J.A. Fletcher

"This one." Hartford said, walking toward a white and green Sopwith Camel. "I want this one."

11/1/2008 #21
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery nodded. "Fine with me, I'll take the SPAD."

11/2/2008 #22
J.A. Fletcher

Hartford jumped into the cockpit of the Sopwith and gunned the engine after making sure that everyone was out of the way. He pulled the wheel block with a rope attached to the side of the cockpit.

The plane rolled forward with a j***, and soon, Hartford was gently rolling across the cement. He pulled the stick back when he reached the appropriate speed, and the plane wobbly lifted into the air.

11/2/2008 #23
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery also stared his plane into the sky following Hartford.

11/2/2008 #24
Kid of Colors

(any body here?)

Andi walked across the base, seeing a few planes take off. She twisted the wrench in her hands, wishing she could be in that plane. But she wasn't allowed. They barely let her become a mechanic.

11/2/2008 . Edited 11/2/2008 #25
J.A. Fletcher

Hartford laughed as he turned on the stick and the Sopwith went into a barrel roll. The feeling of being in a plane was better than anything in the world.

For an hour he flew, but finally, he saw that the fuel was starting to run low. Before he could turn on the stick to head back, he saw a formation of planes in the distance.

"What're they doing coming back so late?" Hartford said to himself, thinking that they were allied planes.

When the planes became close enough for him to make out their shapes, he looked on in horror. Ten German bombers and about the same fighters.

"Jesus!" He said. He turned his plane around and flew low.

11/3/2008 #26
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery twisted his plane around in the air until he was facing the German planes. He glanced at Hartford's plane. We are two, he thought, we are way outnumbered.

11/3/2008 #27
Kid of Colors

Andi checked the propeller on a plane, making sure that it had a smooth glide. She wiped the oil smudges from her face and stepped back to get a good look at the machine. She smiled, picturing herself in that cockpit. She had operated plane's before, but the men here prohibited her from taking these planes out for a ride. She had a sudden urge, a very stong want, to do what she had been restricted from doing. She spun the propeller, spinning it faster and faster. Looking around, making sure the hanger was empty, she hoisted herself up on the wing. Taking one last glance around the room, she slipped on the helmet and climbed in, smiling anxiously as she flipped the switches.

11/3/2008 . Edited 11/3/2008 #28
J.A. Fletcher

(Planes didn't have topshields back then)

Hartford glided low, then looked up. He could make out the Iron cross on one of the wings. He yelled and turned his plane up, and fired his machine gun.

11/3/2008 #29
Kid of Colors

(oops my bad. i edited it)

11/3/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member