WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Kid of Colors

"I'm going." She looked at Hartford, her chin jutted out stubbornly.

11/30/2008 #91
Star the Foxhound

"We all get to make our own choices in life."

11/30/2008 #92
J.A. Fletcher

"No." Hartford said. He turned to Lufbery. "You're gonna get her killed."

He left the briefing and went to his plane, where he would get ready to fly.

11/30/2008 #93
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery watched Hartford get into the plane and listened as the general finished briefing them. He then turned to Andi. "It's your decision."

Then he went to get his plane ready for flight.

11/30/2008 #94
J.A. Fletcher

Hartford watched as the rest of the pilots climbed into their planes, then he started up his.

11/30/2008 #95
Kid of Colors

Andi bit her lip, not wanting to anger him. She sighed and went to her own plane, starting the engine.

11/30/2008 #96
J.A. Fletcher

When the pilots took off, Hartford spotted Andi's plane. He would keep an eye on it. Soon, they saw Germans in the distance above them. Hartford's stomach twisted when he saw two Fokkers start to close in on Andi. He banked his plane toward her, and as soon as he got one of them in sight, he cut into the side of it, but the plane rolled out of the way, to reveal another of the planes bearing down on Andi. Her gun could not turn that angle, no gun could. Hartford got the plane in his sight, and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. He opened the chamber, but to his horror, it was empty. How could he have forgot to load his weapon? He took a deep breath, then held it, as he turned his plane upward, toward the Fokker.

Just as the Fokker would have pulled the trigger and maybe sent Andi to a horrible death, Hartford, in one last breath, screamed Andi's name as he flew his biplane into the red side of the German Fokker. A huge explosion blew the planes to pieces, and pieces of debris floated gently down to Earth.

12/1/2008 #97
J.A. Fletcher

((You guys should probably take this to Battlefield.))

12/1/2008 #98
Star the Foxhound

(Danger: Did you just kill off your character??)

12/1/2008 #99
J.A. Fletcher

((*Nothing to say*))

12/1/2008 #100
Kid of Colors

Andi brought the plane back down, the landing a little easier with the worn down runways. She stopped the plane and held her breath for a moment, as if waiting for something else to go wrong. She finally crawled out and tried to help Hartford and Lufberry down.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "This is all my fault."

12/6/2008 #101
Star the Foxhound

As the plane landed Lufbery relaxed a little. He had never thought that he would have to go through a flight like the one he had just gone through. Looking down at Hartford hoped that soon the other man would wake up.

12/6/2008 #102
Star the Foxhound

Looking up when Andi came over Lufbery managed a smile. "It wasn't your fault," he whispered, "What makes you think that?"

12/6/2008 #103
Kid of Colors

Andi shook her head and went to get some help. The man she asked looked a little puzzled, fr Andi had forgotten to use her boy's voice. She didn't seem to realize though and led two men to help Lufberry and Hartford. She wasn't strong enough to do it herself.

12/6/2008 . Edited 12/6/2008 #104
J.A. Fletcher

Hartford felt two men carrying him. Everything seemed unreal, like a dream. The world seemed fuzzy, but all he could think of was Andi.

12/6/2008 #105
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery tried to sit up but then bit back a groan and slide off the plane so that he was leaning against it. He looked down at his wound and made a face. It looked awful. "Andi," he said softly, "Please tell me why you are blaming yourself."

He watched two men carry Hartford off and closed his eyes hoping that the man would recover.

12/6/2008 #106
Kid of Colors

"Because if I hadn't gone," she let out a deep sigh, she was about to explain everything as quickly as possible, "then Hartford wouldn't have flew in front and then you wouldn't have gone for him and then we would never have to run into those other planes and crash and then yu wouldn't have gotten shot and then we wouldn't have to risk flying like that. Now come on. We need to get you to the nurses." Andi said, leading Lufberry, following right behind the two men carrying Hartford. She hoped he would be okay.

(g2g shower time)

12/6/2008 . Edited 12/6/2008 #107
Star the Foxhound

"Don't blame yourself," Lufbery said leaning heavily against her, "Everything is going to work out in the end, you'll see. Hartford flew in front of you because he loves you and I care about both of you too and that's why I am proud to fight by your side. We each made our own choices."

12/6/2008 #108
Kid of Colors

Andi smiled, even if she did still feel a little guilty. She was proud to have a good friend and even more head over heels for Hartford. She wondered how he was going to be anyway. And Lufberry. How the heck could he be talking so much if he had a bullet in his chest! She furrowed her brows and stopped, looking under her makeshift bandage at the wound. Everything was overhelming enough already, and seeing her own flesh torn open to reveal her bone, well, that didn't do to kindly to her swirling head. She felt sick.

"Lufberry," she breathed, walking to the wall, "Hold onto this will ya?" Andi said, telling him to lean on the wall, and as soon as he did, she fainted.

12/6/2008 #109
J.A. Fletcher

(Yeah, Fox, I think Lufbery would be on the point of death is he was shot in the chest. I'm no expert, I've never been shot, but I think he'd be laid up in the same way as Hartford.)

12/6/2008 #110
Kid of Colors

(lol. If Andi faints from a cut then...)

12/6/2008 . Edited 12/6/2008 #111
J.A. Fletcher

(That's cause Andi's a fragile girl. XP)

12/6/2008 #112
Kid of Colors

(she can't just stay a brick wall)

12/6/2008 #113
J.A. Fletcher

Hartford woke up a few hours later, in a bed. His two legs were in casts, his arm was in a cast, and his shirt was off, and in its place, his stomach was bandaged up.

12/6/2008 #114
Kid of Colors

Andi woke in an unfamiliar room. She tried to prop herself up on her elbows, but felt something stiff and tight around her upper arm. She looked to see a bandage, puzzled for a moment. She then remembered what had happened and realized she was in a hospital bed, several other beds lined up with hers. She quickly rose, taking in a quick hiccup of air and steadied herself. She probably had some kind of pain killer. She shook her head and slipped off the bed, scanning the occupied beds.

12/6/2008 #115
J.A. Fletcher
Hartford groaned. He couldn't speak, and his body hurt all over. He felt like he might die.
12/7/2008 #116
Kid of Colors

(whoa. pretty heavy, man)

Andi came across a person that was pretty much in a full body cast. She almost didn't recognize Hartford under all the bandages. She went around the side of the bed and sat in a stool, afraid to touch him in this state. She hesitated at first, but reached over and brushed her fingers against his.

12/7/2008 #117
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery, who was lying on the bed next to Hartford, opened his eyes and looked around. There was a bandage around his chest. He say Andi near the bed next to him but didn't realize that the man with all the bandages was Hartford. "Hi Andi," he said softly.

12/7/2008 #118
J.A. Fletcher

(Hugs, the guy fell out of an airplane. It's a miracle he didn't die instantly.)

Hartford felt Andi's touch and he felt lighter. He thought his whole ody was glowing. He moaned, wishing that he could touch Andi back, or at least speak to her.

12/7/2008 #119
Kid of Colors

"Hey, Lufberry, how you feeling?" Andi asked him, gently touching Hartford's hand again, not sure if it was hurting him or not.

(lol...i mean...owch)

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member