WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

"That's good, you'll probaly be in here for a week or two, just so we can watch your health and maake sure it doesn't get infected. The doc will be in shortly to look in on you." She smiled and patted the soldiers hand.

4/5/2009 #1,741
Star the Foxhound

"Where is Doctor Lamarck?" Lucy asked, "I haven't seen him since you were talking to him. Should I go get him to look at the soldier?"

4/5/2009 #1,742
songbirdalice

"Problay, the soldier still has a fever and it's rising." her brow furrowed in worry.

4/5/2009 #1,743
Star the Foxhound

"I'll be right back then," Lucy hurried from the room and came back a few minutes later with Philip in tow.

The middle aged doctor knelt before the soldier and checked his temperature. "Alright, he needs medicine," he said.

4/5/2009 #1,744
songbirdalice

Abby nodded and tok a small glass bottle and shook it, then she took a needle and got 5 millimeters the injected it into the soldiers vein in his left arm. "There you sir, you should feel better soon," She smiled kindly.

4/5/2009 #1,745
Star the Foxhound

Philip knelt down beside the man again and checked some other vitals, determined that the soldier would survive.

4/5/2009 #1,746
songbirdalice

Abby looked at the soilder, "What do I call you, soldier?" She asked.

4/5/2009 #1,747
Star the Foxhound

"Alex," the soldier whispered softly as the doctor continued to look him over.

A few minutes later Philip stood up and looked at Abby. "I want you to keep him on medication to keep the fever down and you also need to keep that wound very clean if so it doesn't get infected."

4/5/2009 #1,748
songbirdalice

Abby nodded, "I will."

4/5/2009 #1,749
Star the Foxhound

"Good then," Philip said, "I trust you will do a good job and so I shall give you some peace."

He smiled briefly at her before slipping from the room.

4/5/2009 #1,750
songbirdalice

Abby watched the doctor leave and looked at Alex, "I'm Abby, I will be your nurse, do you ned anything."

4/5/2009 #1,751
Star the Foxhound

"Not right now," Alex whispered closing his eyes and trying to sleep.

4/5/2009 #1,752
songbirdalice

Abby watched the soilder fall asleep then walked to the other patients, treating them if necessary.

4/5/2009 #1,753
Star the Foxhound

Lucy and Quill started whispering together in the corner of the room since they had known each other for a few months and had become good friends.

-----

Philip was bent over a young soldier who was seriously injuried, shot in the chest, muttering to himself.

4/5/2009 #1,754
songbirdalice

Abby looked at the doctor, " I don't think I got through to him, " She muttered to herself while cleaning a stab wound on a young soilder.

4/5/2009 #1,755
Star the Foxhound

While Philip was tending to the man the young soldier slipped away and died. The doctor narrowed his eyes and slapped the bed in anger. "Damn," he said getting to his feet and pulling off his gloves.

4/5/2009 #1,756
songbirdalice

Abby looked away and walked over to the doc then at the soilder, "don't give up that easily." she then started CPR on the soilder.

4/5/2009 #1,757
Star the Foxhound

"He's gone Abby," Philip said watching her.

The soldier didn't start breathing again.

4/5/2009 #1,758
songbirdalice

"Abby, looked up, I have seen many miracles doctor, I have saved men that were 15 minutes dead, I'm not giving up yet." She began CPR again.

4/5/2009 #1,759
Star the Foxhound

"Miracles, right," Philip said pulling on his gloves again, "Just don't get your hopes up..."

4/5/2009 #1,760
songbirdalice

By then, she felt a heartbeat from the soilder and she smiled..

4/5/2009 #1,761
Star the Foxhound

Philip knelt beside her and wiped some blood from the man's chest wound. "He could still die..." he said softly, reaching for some ointment, "It's a nasty wound."

4/5/2009 #1,762
songbirdalice

"I know, but I have faith in the man." She smiled and stroked the man's hair, it was sweaty so she put a cold, wet rag on his forehead.

4/5/2009 #1,763
Star the Foxhound

"You have faith in everything," Philip remarked rubbing the ointment into the wound and grabbing a piece of cloth, pressing it into the wound to try and slow the heavy bleeding.

4/5/2009 #1,764
songbirdalice

"It's how I was taught doctor." She smiled.

4/5/2009 #1,765
Star the Foxhound

Philip grabbed a new cloth and continued to hold it to the wound. "Get me some blood clotter fluid," he said, "He's going to bleed to death otherwise."

4/5/2009 #1,766
songbirdalice

She grabbed the bottle and placed some dirctly on the wound.

4/5/2009 #1,767
Star the Foxhound

Nodding in thanks Philip rubbed it in, relaxing when the bleeding slowed. "Alright," he muttered rubbing in more ointment, "He has a chance."

4/5/2009 #1,768
songbirdalice

"Everybody has a chance." She smiled, "So I'm making some more tea and I'm going to eat, join if you want." she invited.

4/5/2009 #1,769
Star the Foxhound

"Alright," Philip said wrapping up the wound and insturacting another nurse to keep a close watch on the soldier.

He pulled off his gloves and moved to the water basin to clean his hands. "You go on, I'll join you in a minute."

4/5/2009 #1,770
« Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member