WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Star the Foxhound

(Where all Central Powered Pilots will enter)

10/12/2008 #1
J.A. Fletcher

Albert looked around the base angrily. This was no large base. There were a few pilots running around, and he could see only ten Fokkers on the runway. Above his head, flying low, was a biplane, obviously training. It was wobbling back and forth, pitching left and right. Every now and then, the plane seemed to dive almost into the ground, but  every time, it pitched back up into the air. A few yards away, a group of airmen were laughing and pointing at the plane.

Albert started to walk away, but was tripped and fell to the ground. He scrambled back to his feet and saw two young men standing there, one looking frightened.

Albert angrily yelled and grabbed the younger one, the one who was closest to him.

10/28/2008 #2
J.A. Fletcher

Dierk saw the man grab Eric, and the man raised his hand to punch Eric. Dierk charged forward and tackled the man to the ground. The man puched Dierk in the mouth, and Dierk rolled over with the man, and kicked the man off of him.

The man tried to hit Dierk again, but Dierk quickly landed a blow to his jaw. Suddenly, Dierk felt two strong hands grab him and pull him back. Two other men grabbed the man, and the man started to struggle.

"Attention!" A loud voice boomed, and Dierk was released as all of the men stood at attention.

10/28/2008 #3
Star the Foxhound

Another men, William Blann, elbowed Dierk. "What's going on" he whispered.

10/30/2008 #4
J.A. Fletcher

"Shh." Dierk said. "We're at attention."

10/30/2008 #5
J.A. Fletcher

Major Ackermann walked through the two lines of quiet, attentive airmen. He looked at each man furiously as he passed them. When he reached the end of the line, he swiftly did an about-face on his heel and stood straight, looking at all of the men. THey looked pathetic to him.

He saw one man, on one side, breathing heavily, face red. On the other side, was another young man, equally angry. Next to the young man was a guy who looked to be in his late teens. The boy looked like the young man standing next to him, and kept looking at him secretly.

Major Ackermann walked up to the two young men. He looked at the younger one.

"What is your name, man?" He said.

10/30/2008 #6
J.A. Fletcher

Dierk saw his brother, nervous at the major's inquiry. Eric did not answer, so Dierk answered for him.

"Wagner, major." Dierk said. "Eric Wagner."

10/30/2008 #7
J.A. Fletcher

Ackermann looked at the bold young man, who had answered for this pansy.

"Is your name Eric?" He asked.

10/30/2008 . Edited 10/30/2008 #8
J.A. Fletcher

"No, major." Dierk said. "He's Eric. I'm Dierk. We're brothers."

10/30/2008 #9
J.A. Fletcher

"Well if you're not Eric," Ackermann said. "Don't speak!"

10/30/2008 #10
J.A. Fletcher

"Yes major." Dierk said, grimacing.

10/30/2008 #11
Star the Foxhound

"He's strict isn't he," Willam whispered, "I don't even understand this, I'm new here you see."

10/30/2008 #12
J.A. Fletcher

Ackermann looked at the man who had just whispered to Dierk. He stood in front of him.

"What in the Hell is wrong with you?" He said. "Don't you know not to speak when at attention? Run five laps around the outside of the base, now!"

10/30/2008 #13
Star the Foxhound

"I'm new here," William stammered backing away, "I don't know what to do!"

10/31/2008 #14
J.A. Fletcher

"I don't give a damn if you're new!" Ackermann yelled. "I told you to run five laps, you run them!"

He turned to the two brothers. "You two join him. Now!"

10/31/2008 #15
Star the Foxhound

William glared at the man then started running the laps but got tried after only two and stopped running.

10/31/2008 #16
J.A. Fletcher

As Eric and Dierk rounded their second lap, they saw the new guy, bent over panting.

"Keep going, Eric." Dierk told his brother, and out the new guy's arm in his. "We've got to keep going or there'll be Hell to pay."

10/31/2008 #17
Star the Foxhound

"I can't" William gasped as the other man pulled him along, "I've never worked out in my life!"

10/31/2008 #18
J.A. Fletcher

"You have to." Dierk said. Finally, after twenty minutes, the two finished the laps. Dierk fell to the ground, exausted.

10/31/2008 #19
Star the Foxhound

William felt like he couldn't even breath. "I'm never talking near him again," he groaned.

10/31/2008 #20
J.A. Fletcher

Dierk laughed weakly.

10/31/2008 #21
J.A. Fletcher

Eric walked over to his brother and the new guy. He helped both of them to their feet.

"What's your name?" He asked the new guy.

10/31/2008 #22
Star the Foxhound

"Willliam Blann"

10/31/2008 #23
J.A. Fletcher

"I'm Eric, he's Dierk." Eric said. "But I guess you already found that out."

10/31/2008 #24
Star the Foxhound

Will nodded. "I do know that."

10/31/2008 #25
J.A. Fletcher

"Come on, you can bunk with us." Eric said, walking off with Dierk's arm slung over his shoulder.

11/1/2008 #26
Star the Foxhound

Will jumped up quickly and followed them.

11/2/2008 #27
Star the Foxhound

(I'm here danger)

11/2/2008 #28
Star the Foxhound

Lufbery, now leading the way, flew his plane over the the central power's pilot base.

11/2/2008 #29
J.A. Fletcher
Ackermann stood in front of the long row of planes as the alert bell rang out of the loudspeakers and the fifty airmen poured out of their barracks.
11/2/2008 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member