WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Star the Foxhound

"You aren't dying Albert," Lewis said, "You'll be alright and then we can both head back to camp and everything will be the same as always. And who knows, John may have helped me even if you hadn't been shot."

4/11/2009 #421
Tatianolishka

"Yeesh lad, I don' have time to die." he grinned. "They jus' thought I was. And I hadn't been shot I would've killed those germans myself."

4/11/2009 #422
Star the Foxhound

Lewis chuckled, "I'm sure you would've Albert. Those Germans would have regretted ever placing a hand on me."

4/11/2009 #423
Tatianolishka

The Newfie grinned.

"Alright lad, I need some sleep. Plus, I think that doctor's startin' to give ye glares."

4/11/2009 #424
Star the Foxhound

"Alright, get better quickly Albert," Lewis said, "The base won't seem the same when you're gone."

Then he turned and left the hospital to go back home to Marianne.

((To Lewis and Marianne's House))

4/11/2009 #425
Kid of Colors

(i am so confused. did the battle already happen?)

4/12/2009 #426
songbirdalice

((we are at alies base))

4/12/2009 #427
Kid of Colors

Sybille couldn't help but listen to the conversations of the hospital. She saw Mister Lewis Filler checking in on his frind, and faintly wondered where the nurse Mariane had gone to. Maybe he really was taking care of her now. She wondered if the rumors were true, and then shook her head. She would no longer let herself be a believer of rumors. They were nothing but trouble. Once she had what she needed, she headed back to the Allies Base.

4/12/2009 #428
Tatianolishka

Albert coughed, glancing around. Nobody had come to check on him today, and he was feeling awful lonely.

4/26/2009 #429
Kid of Colors

(yeah a real patient!!!! sorry if you had something in mind...)

Sybille came to Albert's bed and refilled the glass of water at the small table. She turned to him.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

4/26/2009 #430
Tatianolishka

He smiled and shook his head.

"No lass, but thank ye for the water." he said. "Been parched all day. So damn hot out."

4/26/2009 #431
Star the Foxhound

Lewis stumbled into the room, completely wet from head to toe and holding a basket in one hand, an unhappy look on his face. He brushed his wet hair back from his forehead and walked over towards where Albert was. "Hello," he mumbled.

4/26/2009 #432
Kid of Colors

Sybille chuckled in amusement as a dripping man trudged into the hospital.

"He couldn't take the heat either I'm guessing," she commented, referring to Lewis. She headed back in search for a towel. She knew someone would slip on the water he'd brought in.

4/26/2009 . Edited 4/26/2009 #433
Tatianolishka

Albert couldn't help but laugh when he walked in, but went into a coughing fit when his lungs couldn't take it.

"Sorry lad." he said. "Dare I ask?"

4/26/2009 #434
Star the Foxhound

"You'll find out anyway," Lewis grumbled, "I took Marianne for a little swim... although she throw a fit because I took her dress off then just kinda threw her in."

He rolled his eyes. "I'll have to pay for that one later."

4/26/2009 . Edited 4/26/2009 #435
Tatianolishka

Albert just blinked.

"Erm, lad..."

4/26/2009 #436
Star the Foxhound

"Yeah?" Lewis grabbed a chair and sat down next to Albert. "Don't worry, I know I made a mistake when Marianne ran off in a huff."

4/26/2009 #437
Tatianolishka

"Lad, that's a bit more than a mistake." Albert pointed out. He looked around, wondering where the nurse had gotten to.

4/26/2009 #438
Kid of Colors

Sybille returned with a towel and mop. She tossed the towel at Lewis, not really caring if he was expecting it or not, and proceeded to mop up the water, muttering something about cleaning up after people wasn't what she signed up for.

4/26/2009 #439
Star the Foxhound

"Yeah," Lewis took the towel and rubbed water from his hair. "Do you think I should get her flowers, get on my hands and knees and ask her to pretend it never happened?"

4/26/2009 #440
Tatianolishka

Albert smiled, knowing it would hurt if he laughed again.

"Lad, ye're screwed."

4/26/2009 #441
Star the Foxhound

Lewis sighed and glanced at the basket he had put down on the floor, wishing he was still with Marianne. "She'll get over it," he said, "I did say I was sorry and if I do something really good to make up to it..."

4/26/2009 #442
Tatianolishka

"Ye think she'll just sweep it under the rug?" Albert said, managing a laugh. "Lord Lewis, ye're a riot. We all know women hold on to things for years and years!"

He glanced down at Sybille.

"My apologies, lass."

4/26/2009 #443
Kid of Colors

Sybille forced a polite smile and nodded. She picked up the used towel and wiped up the floor one last time to prevent slippage.

4/26/2009 #444
Star the Foxhound

((Did Jessi leave?? She hasn't been posting for 20 minutes...))

"I'll just have to do something extra nice," Lewis said, "I'll buy flowers, set up a whole nice backyard to our house... and..."

He trailed off, trying to think of something really good.

4/26/2009 #445
Star the Foxhound

((Oh... You didn't leave Jessi. XD))

4/26/2009 #446
Kid of Colors

(nah I'm here. I just post every other post because my character isn't really doing anything important and i don't want to take up space)

4/26/2009 #447
Star the Foxhound

((She's easedropping!!))

4/26/2009 #448
Kid of Colors

(yeah. She does that :P but she also mops, and thats rather boring..)

4/26/2009 #449
NurfHurdur

Matt was soaked through, walking slowly he searched for the man he had come to see. Across the room he heard light conversation but didn't look to see who made up the little group. He was cold and tired, he hoped he wouldn't find the worst on this visit.

4/26/2009 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member