WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

"I'll take that risk." She told him, "Now we're wasting time, lets go."

5/2/2009 #541
Star the Foxhound

For a moment it looked like Philip was going to protest again but then he sighed and let her go. "If anything happens to you I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life," he muttered, before taking her hand and leading her towards the battlefield.

((To Battlefield))

5/2/2009 #542
songbirdalice

((To Battlefield))

Abby followed.

5/2/2009 #543
Star the Foxhound

((From Battlefield))

The dizzy feeling in his head was getting worse with every step he took. Philip clutched weakly at the medics arm, completely needing the other man to keep himself upright. He hardly knew where he was anymore, all he knew was that he could lose Abby.

5/3/2009 #544
songbirdalice

((From Battlefield))

The medic half carried Philip then sat him down, the other medic gently put Abby down. Andrew glanced over and walked to Philip.

5/3/2009 #545
Star the Foxhound

Philip glanced up, his eyes half hazed over as he looked at Andrew. "Hi," he whispered before letting his weight drop onto the cot the medic had brought him over to. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, putting a hand to his head and wincing when the bandage stuck to his wound, soaked through with his blood.

5/3/2009 #546
songbirdalice

"Let me help you with that." Andrew took off the bandage and took out the supplies needed. Abby tried to smile. Somebody's going to help Philip. Her eyes fluttered until they closed.

5/3/2009 #547
Star the Foxhound

"Thanks." His voice was weak and he didn't even open his eyes. He was too tired and dizzy to pay much attention to what was going on around him. Although there was one thing that still mattered... "Abby..." he muttered.

5/3/2009 #548
songbirdalice

Andrew stitched up Philip then turned to Abby and frowned. She layed in a bloody mess on the cot.

5/3/2009 #549
Star the Foxhound

Opening his eyes, Philip reached out and grabbed Andrew's arm. "Help Abby," he muttered, "Please..."

5/3/2009 #550
songbirdalice

Andrew nodded doubtfully. He looked at her and removed her shirt. Her collar bone was shattered. he did reconstructal surgery. and stitched her up, "That's all I can do but..."

5/3/2009 #551
Star the Foxhound

Philip rolled over and tried to sit up and look at her but then he winced and his elbows slide out from underneath him, causing him to fall back onto the cot.

5/3/2009 #552
songbirdalice

Andrew layed his hand on Philips shoulder than walked away.

5/3/2009 #553
Star the Foxhound

"I'm not supposed to be a patient," Philip gasped, "I should be doing my duty..."

He turned his head slightly to look at Andrew as he was walking away.

5/3/2009 #554
songbirdalice

Andrew turned to look at Philip, "Today your the patient."

5/3/2009 #555
Star the Foxhound

Philip pushed his elbows underneath him again. "And who's going to make sure everyone's doing their job?" he asked softly.

5/3/2009 #556
songbirdalice

Andrew shrugged, "I don't know, I have to get to work and you need you rest." Abby coughed and woke up.

5/3/2009 #557
Star the Foxhound

"I'm not tired," Philip lied, glancing over at Abby when he heard her cough. He swung his legs over the side of the bed to go to her but when he tried to stand he swayed on his feet, the dizzy feeling overwhelming him.

5/3/2009 #558
songbirdalice

She looked at him and frowned, " sit...down." She said breathlessly.

5/3/2009 #559
Star the Foxhound

He shook his head and stumbled to her side, barely making it before he sank to his knees beside her. "I need to be with you, you're hurt..."

5/3/2009 #560
songbirdalice

"It's not that bad." She smiled a little.

5/3/2009 #561
Star the Foxhound

Philip raised one eyebrow. "You where shot in the chest and you think it's not that bad?"

5/3/2009 #562
songbirdalice

Abby frowned then coughed again.

5/3/2009 #563
Star the Foxhound

Carefully, Philip rested one hand on her cheek. "I'm worried about you," he said.

5/3/2009 #564
songbirdalice

She stared at him, "Don't."

5/3/2009 #565
Star the Foxhound

"How can I not worry?" Philip asked her, "If it was the other way around you'd be worried about me."

He smiled slightly, his head still throbbing. If he had to guess, Philip thought he'd have a big headache later.

5/3/2009 #566
songbirdalice

She turned her head away.

5/3/2009 #567
Star the Foxhound

Philip squeezed her hand. "Abby..."

5/3/2009 #568
songbirdalice

She breathed in. Her eyelids became heavy suddenly and blackspots came to her vision.

5/3/2009 #569
Star the Foxhound

"I love you." Philip kissed her hand and stood up, dizzy like always when he tried to walk. He took a few steps back towards his cot and tripped, landing on his face on the floor.

5/3/2009 #570
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member