WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Star the Foxhound

It is a beautiful white house in the French town, on the opposite side of town as the factory and Marianne's parents house.

2/1/2009 #1
Tatianolishka

Lewis sighed, "If you say so, but it will have to be soon then. My brother isn't very patient. When do you think the soonest we can have the wedding will be?"

"I'm not sure yet." Marianne admitted. "But love, don't worry so much."

2/1/2009 #2
Star the Foxhound

He took her hand in his. "I won't worry my dear," Lewis told her, "As long as I have you."

2/1/2009 #3
Tatianolishka

SHe smiled and kissed him tenderly.

"Can I see the rest of the house?" she asked curiously.

2/1/2009 #4
Star the Foxhound

Lewis nodded, kissing her back quickly, "The other bedrooms all are up here, across the hall if you want to peak in their. I set them up as guest bedrooms for now."

He led the way to one of them and opened the door for him.

2/1/2009 #5
Tatianolishka

Marianne peered in and smiled.

"A girl's room." she decided, noting the pretty floral pink wallpaper.

2/1/2009 #6
Star the Foxhound

He nodded, "The other one is done up for a boy."

2/1/2009 #7
Tatianolishka

She smiled.

"I can't wait." she sighed.

2/1/2009 #8
Star the Foxhound

Running a hand through her hair, Lewis smiled. "I know my dear, I can't either. Want to see the kitchen?"

2/1/2009 #9
Tatianolishka

She turned around and nodded, hurrying back downstairs.

2/1/2009 #10
Star the Foxhound

Lewis led her into a large kitchen, with a beautiful marble floor and nice wooden cabinets. "What do you think?" he asked with a smile.

2/1/2009 #11
Tatianolishka

She gasped and held her hand over her mouth.

"Oh, Lewis!" she exclaimed, looking at the brand-new stove and the icechest.

2/1/2009 #12
Star the Foxhound

"I worked hard to make this place prefect for you," Lewis remarked, opening a door that led into the dining room, "Look in there."

2/1/2009 #13
Tatianolishka

She smiled - the table was big, and perfect for the family she so desperately wanted. Happy tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh, Lewis." she repeated, finding a sob. "Thank you."

2/1/2009 #14
Star the Foxhound

Lewis hugged her to chest, happy that Marianne was so happy. "I never told you that my family had a lot of money, did I?" he asked softly, "I just had to get my share from my dear brother and then I could get this beautiful place for you."

2/1/2009 #15
Tatianolishka

She laughed and held him tight.

"I'm so blessed." she said. "I have you... I have this house..."

2/1/2009 #16
Star the Foxhound

"And someday we will have a wonderful family running around her," he said, "What more could we possibly want?"

2/1/2009 #17
Tatianolishka

She beamed and looked up at him.

"I wish you'd stay." she told him, knowing that someday soon he'd have to go and fight.

2/1/2009 #18
Star the Foxhound

"I'll be with you whenever I can," Lewis told her, "But someday I'll have to go off and fight, maybe even soon, I don't know."

He smiled at her. "But then I will come back and we will be with each other again."

2/1/2009 #19
Tatianolishka

She smiled and touched his chek.

"Promettez-moi." she whispered. "Promise me you'll be careful."

2/1/2009 #20
Star the Foxhound

Lewis squeezed her hand. "I will be careful," he told her, "Because the whole time I will know that I have to come back to you, so that I can love you some more!"

2/1/2009 #21
Tatianolishka

She giggled and looked down shyly, holding Lewis' hands in her own.

2/1/2009 #22
Star the Foxhound

"You know I will be careful," Lewis continued, "Because I have so much to lose if something were to happen."

2/1/2009 #23
Tatianolishka

She smiled and looked back up.

"Alright."

2/1/2009 #24
Star the Foxhound

"Let me show you the family room area now," he said as he still holding her hands guided her into another room of the house.

2/1/2009 #25
Tatianolishka

She followed, looking around again at the house. This is mine! This is my house!

2/1/2009 #26
Star the Foxhound

Lewis opened the door and pointed her inside the room with nice soft, cozy chairs for family gatherings and a small fireplace.

2/1/2009 #27
Tatianolishka

SHe smiled and looked at the cozy brick fireplace, the most comfortable chairs she'd ever seen and the sheer gossamer curtains on the windows. She felt that feeling again, the one that felt full and empty at the same time - full with thoughts of the future but empty knowing she wasn't his yet, and that she didn't have his child growing in her yet.

"It's beautiful." she told him.

2/1/2009 #28
Star the Foxhound

"I know," he said, "It has to be beautiful for you."

2/1/2009 #29
Tatianolishka

She walked out into the middle of the room and looked at him.

"This whole place... it's ours, isn't it?"

2/1/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member