WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Star the Foxhound

Lewis nodded, "It's all ours and it will be all ours forever."

2/1/2009 #31
Tatianolishka

She ran back into his arms and kissed him.

"I love you."

2/1/2009 #32
Star the Foxhound

Lewis hugged her and kissed her back, "I love you too."

2/1/2009 #33
Tatianolishka

She smiled.

"I wish I could stay here tonight." she sighed.

2/1/2009 #34
Star the Foxhound

He smiled, "Stay for alittle while longer anyway, I have a record I'll put on some music."

Lewis hurried over to turn on the record and had just started it when there was a hard rap on the door.

2/1/2009 #35
Tatianolishka

Marianne turned around at the noise.

"Who could that be?" she wondered aloud.

2/1/2009 #36
Star the Foxhound

Lewis shrugged, "Should I get it?"

The person on the door rapped harder.

2/1/2009 #37
Tatianolishka

"I'll get it." Marianne offered, going towards the door and opening it.

"Bonsoir?"

2/1/2009 . Edited 2/1/2009 #38
Star the Foxhound

Robert Johnston stood in the doorway. "Hello miss," he sneered, "I need to talk to you and my dear brother."

"Who is it Marianne," Lewis called from the other room.

2/1/2009 #39
Tatianolishka

Marianne barely understood, and she didn't like the way he was looking at her.

"Lewis, can you come here please?" she called in French, sounding frightened.

"Venez." she told the man, stepping back.

2/1/2009 #40
Star the Foxhound

Lewis stepped to Marianne's side and put his arms around him before he looked up at his brother. "It's alright," he whispered in French to Marianne.

"Alright now Robert, what is it?" he then said in English.

"Did you tell her what I wanted?" Robert sneered, "Have you been working on it yet?"

"Of course not!" Lewis protested, "These things take time!"

2/1/2009 #41
Tatianolishka

She looked at her fiance, not understanding what he was saying to the man.

2/1/2009 #42
Star the Foxhound

"Time!" Robert spat, "Is something that the two of you don't have."

He glared at Lewis who just looked right back. "Give us time," Lewis said evenly, "We will do it when both of us are ready."

Looking at Marianne he quickly talked to her in French, "He wants us to have the child now, I'm telling him it takes time to get to that step in our relationship."

Robert still glared at the couple, and balled his hands into fists.

2/1/2009 #43
Tatianolishka

She looked from Lewis to the frightening man, and shivered from fear.

"Lewis?"

2/1/2009 #44
Star the Foxhound

Lewis rubbed her back carefully, "It's alright, I'll protect you."

Robert sneered at him, "You are somethine brother Lewis, you really are. I will get you and hunt you down if you don't do wantever I ask. After all I gave you the money for this place."

"I know, we will do it when we are ready," Lewis shouted, "But the truth is we are not ready. Let us get married first!"

Laughing Robert brought his fist up and wacked Lewis in the face, casing the smaller man to fall flat on his back on the floor. In a second Robert grabbed at Marianne, preparing to keep her from running to her love's side.

2/1/2009 #45
Tatianolishka

She screamed.

"LEWIS!" she cried, trying to fight against Robert's grasp. "Lache-moi!"

2/1/2009 #46
Star the Foxhound

Robert clapped his hand over her mouth, to keep her quiet. "It's time for the next round Lewy," he sneered aiming a kick at his brother.

Lewis rolled over on the floor and got to his feet, quickly looking around for something to use as protection. "STOP," he gasped, "Release the girl and take me instead!"

The glare in Robert's eyes vanished right away. "Ah, sure thing," he said, grapping Lewis and throwing Marianne to the floor.

2/1/2009 #47
Tatianolishka

Marianne screamed as she fell on the floor, understanding what was going to happen. She couldn't lose Lewis, not now!

"Arrete!" she screamed french. "I'll have the baby, I'll do whatever you want, just please don't take him!"

2/1/2009 #48
Star the Foxhound

Lewis looked into her eyes but he couldn't go to her, his brother was holding his against his chest and he wouldn't let go. "Marianne," he said, "You aren't ready to be a mother yet!"

"What is she saying," Robert snapped wacking Lewis on the head.

Lewis growled through his teeth at his brother, but didn't answer, he wasn't going to tell him what she had said until she was sure it was what she wanted.

2/1/2009 #49
Tatianolishka

"Lewis, I can." she said, trying to convince herself and him at the same time. "I can't let you go, not now."

She looked at him, pleading.

"Tell him."

2/1/2009 #50
Star the Foxhound

Lewis felt like he was being split in half, he was sure that she wasn't ready. "But your father," he told her, "You father will hate us for it!"

Robert wacked Lewis again. "Translate you dog!" he shouted at his brother.

2/1/2009 #51
Tatianolishka

"Lewis, do it!" she pleaded, breaking out in to sobs and tears down her cheeks. "Don't make me lose you."

2/1/2009 #52
Star the Foxhound

Finally Lewis listened to her and translated what Marianne had asked him too. Robert's face broke out in a smile and he released Lewis. "Then do it, now!" he shouted.

Lewis ran to Marianne's side and throw his arms around her. "Oh god," he said in French, "This is a nightmare!"

2/1/2009 #53
Tatianolishka

She clung to him and stroked his face.

"It's alright." she said, sobbing. "It'll be alright..."

2/1/2009 #54
Star the Foxhound

"You aren't ready to be a mother," he told her, "How can we do this? We aren't even married yet!"

2/1/2009 #55
Tatianolishka

Marianne didn't have any answers. She just held him and looked nervously at Robert.

2/1/2009 #56
Star the Foxhound

"Are you going to stare at me all day," Robert shouted in English, "Or do I have to kill Lewis!"

Lewis looked from his brother to Marianne. "He wants us to...do it now," he told her.

2/1/2009 #57
Tatianolishka

She looked at him, pale.

"In... in front of him?" she said, feeling dizzy and sick.

2/1/2009 #58
Star the Foxhound

"Can we do it in the bedroom?" Lewis asked his brother.

Robert nodded so Lewis turned to Marianne. "We can do it in the bedroom but he's going to wait for us down here. He's not leaving until we do it."

2/1/2009 #59
Tatianolishka

She nodded and swallowed nervously.

"Help?" she asked, struggling to stand up.

2/1/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member