WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled at her, "Alright Marie, I'll see a doctor. I promise I'll go to the hospital after I eat, if you could help me..."

2/8/2009 #211
Tatianolishka

She nodded and sat him up better so he could eat.

"I'll just go put on a coat."

2/8/2009 #212
Star the Foxhound

He finished eating and got up, putting a little weight on his ankle even though it was killing him. "I'm ready Marie," he called softly.

2/8/2009 #213
Tatianolishka

Marianne fixed her coat and grabbed Lewis'. When she ran in she helped him put it on and put her arm around his waist to help him walk.

"Careful." she warned softly.

2/8/2009 #214
Star the Foxhound

Lewis put his arm around her, leaning on her to keep himself up right as he slowly limped alongside her.

((To Allies Base??))

2/8/2009 #215
Star the Foxhound

((From Marianne's Parents House))

Lewis got to the front steps and carefully worked his way up them until he was at the front door. Taking one hand from his crutch he pushed it open and made his way inside.

2/8/2009 #216
Tatianolishka

Marianne shut the door behind him and sighed.

"Go upstairs." she said. "You need to rest."

She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

2/8/2009 #217
Star the Foxhound

"So do you," Lewis remarked, "You look like you could fall asleep standing up!"

He then made his way to the stairs and looked up at them surveying what seemed to be a nearly impossible task.

2/8/2009 #218
Tatianolishka

She smiled and followed him to the stairs, looking up at them.

"Would you rather stay down here?" she asked. "I could bring a pillow and a blanket down for you... set you up on the chaise..."

2/8/2009 #219
Star the Foxhound

"Yes, that would be easier," Lewis said with a sigh, "I feel so helpless...."

2/8/2009 #220
Tatianolishka

She kissed his cheek and led him to the parlour and let him lie on the sofa.

"Wait here, love." she told him, going upstairs to get his things.

2/8/2009 #221
Star the Foxhound

Lewis leaned back on the sofa, against one of the arms and rested his swollen ankle on the other one, waiting for Marianne to come back down.

2/8/2009 #222
Tatianolishka

She came back with pillows and a downy quilt, tucking it loosely around Lewis and putting the pillow under his head.

"Anything else?" she asked, stroking his hair.

2/8/2009 #223
Star the Foxhound

Lewis sat up just enough to kiss her on the lips. "Sleep well my love," he said, "Are you staying here for the night too?"

2/8/2009 #224
Tatianolishka

She nodded, stroking his cheek.

"Upstairs." she said. "Though I wish I could be beside you."

2/8/2009 #225
Star the Foxhound

He smiled and sighed, "I know Marie, I wish I was by your side too but I can't make it up those stairs...I can barely do anything..."

2/8/2009 #226
Tatianolishka

She looked at him.

"I'm just glad you're alive, love." she whispered. "I lost everything when I thought..."

She felt a lump in her throat and swallowed.

"But... you're safe now. And that's all that matters."

2/8/2009 #227
Star the Foxhound

Lewis touched her cheek with one hand. "I wish Robert hadn't done that," he said, "I'm sorry that your heart was broken and I wish I could go back and fix it but now we will just have to look to a bright future."

He sighed again and looked into her green eyes. "I love you Marianne!"

2/8/2009 #228
Tatianolishka

"I love you too Lewis." She smiled, sobbing as she wrapped her arms around him again.

2/8/2009 #229
Star the Foxhound

He hugged her close to him, a smile on his face. "Just one more thing," Lewis said softly, "What did you think of the necklace?"

2/8/2009 #230
Tatianolishka

She smiled.

"It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen."

2/8/2009 #231
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled, "I'm glad you liked it Marie. It was my mother's. It's the only thing of hers I've ever had but I think I wrote that in the letter."

He kissed her cheek, "Get some rest my love and I'll see you in the morning."

((Speaking of getting some rest I'm going to bed, it's late where I am.))

2/8/2009 #232
Tatianolishka

((bye!))

She nodded and kissed his forehead.

"Bonsoir, mon ami." she whispered, going upstairs.

2/8/2009 #233
Star the Foxhound

((The Next Morning))

Lewis woke up early as was his habit and lay on the couch thinking for a minutes about the last day, the battle, and everything else that had happened. He then grabbed his crutches and made his way into the downstairs bathroom, looking in the mirror at his dirty face and the mud that caked his hair. Sighing he grabbed a towel and leaned over the sink, holding the crutches steady with his elbows as he turned on the water and began to wash his face. He figured that it would due to look clean at the very least.

2/9/2009 #234
Tatianolishka

Marianne woke up, a headache clouding her mind and a slight feeling of sickness. She passed it off as due to the trauma of the last few days and intended to sleep it off. She heard Lewis on his crutches downstairs and figures she should go and check on him, poor soul he was. She pulled on her robe and went down, stomach rumbling.

"Lewis?" she called softly. "Are you alright?"

2/9/2009 #235
Star the Foxhound

"I'm in the bathroom Marie," he called, "Trying to wash some of this mud out of my hair!"

It was harder then he had expected to try and keep his balance and get clean at the same time...

2/9/2009 #236
Tatianolishka

She wanted to offer help, seeing as she was a nurse and knew a thing or two about cleaning. But she was apprehensive about asking.

"Do you need anything, love?"

2/9/2009 #237
Star the Foxhound

Lewis turned around to face her a smile on his face and his hair wet from the water, most of the mud washed from it. "Not right this minute," he told her, "But maybe if you could rebanaged my arm."

He showed her how some blood had came through the banage, "It would look a little nicer if there wasn't blood showing. Then we should make some breakfast and I want to head up to the base quickly and get permission to stay here for a few days while I'm healing. I also want to get my bag from the tent. I have a change of clothes there so then I will be able to clean the mud off my uniform."

2/10/2009 #238
Tatianolishka

She smiled and came over, kissing his cheek.

"I'll get a start on that." she said, going towards the kitchen to find the gauze and start some eggs for breakfast.

2/10/2009 #239
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled and rubbed his hair dry with a towel before heading into the kitchen on his crutches, watching her get the eggs ready. "Merci," he said going over to a chair and sitting down, "I'm sorry I'm not more of a help."

2/10/2009 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member