WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Star the Foxhound

A small house in the French town that is near the factory.

2/1/2009 #1
Tatianolishka

"Don't worry Miss Labelle," Lewis said, "She was with me, I bought a house for when we get married and showed it to her. By the time we were done it was late and she was tired, she slept there."

"Oh thank heavens!" Mme Labelle exclaimed. "Wait... a house? You bought a house?"

Mme beamed.

"Oh, oh Marie!"

2/1/2009 #2
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled. "I want her to be happy," he said, "And she certainly was pleased with it!"

2/1/2009 #3
Tatianolishka

"Oh Maman!" Marianne fawned. "It's so big, it's bigger than our old house! There's a kitchen, a parlour, and four bedrooms! Oh maman, can you believe it?!?"

Maman laughed and hugged her.

"Monsieur Lewis, you have our greatest blessings." she said. "Please, come by anytime."

2/1/2009 #4
Star the Foxhound

Lewis shrugged. "It's no problem, trust me, I love making her happy."

2/1/2009 #5
Tatianolishka

Maman smiled.

"Well dearest, Papa got you a day off at the factory, so we're going shopping for your dress!"

Marianne beamed and jumped with delight.

"Really?" she asked. "Oh, really?"

2/1/2009 #6
Star the Foxhound

"I guess I'll leave you then my dear," Lewis said smiling at the two of them, "Have fun shopping."

He turned to go back to the base. "Come by the base later if you want me, I'll probaly be with Albert."

2/1/2009 #7
Tatianolishka

Marianne hugged him quickly.

"Je t'aime." she whispered in his ear before going back to her mother, hurrying to change.

2/1/2009 #8
Star the Foxhound

Lewis grinned when she said that and watched her go back into the house. Then he turned and headed back to camp.

Albert will be wondering why I was gone all night....

((I'm sending him to Albert now!! I'll bring Lewis to the base first.))

((To Allies Base))

2/1/2009 #9
Star the Foxhound

Lewis knocked softly on the door of the first place he had thought to look for Marianne. He figured that after all the work she had done that she would go back home to her parent's and get some rest. Lewis knew that he was mess, the left sleeve of his uniform was torn and caked with his blood showing the white bandage covering his wound. His hair was tossled and a mess hiding the large lump on his head and his uniform was covered in dried mud.

2/7/2009 #10
Tatianolishka

Marianne's mother opened the door and when sheet white.

"Oh mon dieu!" she exclaimed. "Lewis?!?"

2/7/2009 #11
Star the Foxhound

"Is Marianne here?" he asked, "I need to find her, it's important!"

2/7/2009 #12
Tatianolishka

Maman stared at him, mouth like a bass.

"Lewis..." she said. "Is that... really you?"

2/7/2009 #13
Star the Foxhound

Lewis focused his light blue eyes on her, "Yes," he said softly, "It's really me. I'm sorry for looking this way, there was a battle and I got into a fight with my brother and then this marine brought me to his ship..."

2/7/2009 #14
Tatianolishka

"Lewis..." Maman said, "Marie... she thinks... she thinks you're dead."

2/7/2009 #15
Star the Foxhound

((Hang on a minute...Marianne's never even been back home...how would her mother know...??))

2/7/2009 #16
Tatianolishka

((She did go home, I just didn't write it.))

2/7/2009 #17
Star the Foxhound

((oh))

Lewis blinked, then stared at her. "What? Why would she think that?"

He ran a hand through his hair not knowing what to say.

2/7/2009 #18
Tatianolishka

"Well, she... she didn't tell me... she just said..."

Maman looked at him, and shook her head.

"She's at your house." she said. "Go, NOW!"

2/7/2009 #19
Star the Foxhound

Lewis took a deep breath. "Alright, I'm going," he said quickly limping down the path since he had twisted his ankle when he had fallen on the battlefield.

2/7/2009 #20
Tatianolishka

Marianne walked up the steps to knock on the door, then went back down to help Lewis up.

2/8/2009 #21
Star the Foxhound

Lewis managed it with Marianne's help and he smiled at her. "Thanks love," he said, "This won't take long, I don't think."

2/8/2009 #22
Tatianolishka

"I hope." she mumbled as Maman opened the door.

"Oh, Marie!" she exclaimed. "Come inside, both of you. I was worried sick!"

2/8/2009 #23
Star the Foxhound

Lewis went in first, a little embarressed again about his ankle and looked up at Maman. "We just wanted to let you know that everything's okay," he said softly, "There was a little mixup about what exactly happened during the battle."

2/8/2009 #24
Tatianolishka

"Well, what happened?" Maman begged, sitting and gesturing for them to come sit with her. "You must tell me."

2/8/2009 #25
Star the Foxhound

Lewis sat carefully down, putting his injuried ankle down on the floor slowly so it wouldn't hurt. He then looked up at Maman, placing the crutches on the floor in front of him. "Well," he began, "First I guess I should say that my brother and I are not on the best of terms right now. He decided to play a little game with me during the battle. After I had made it safetly to about the third trench in the line he dragged me off to the side and started to beat me up. My brother, Robert, is bigger then I am and so he overpowered me and knocked me out by hitting me with a gun on the side of the head. I sprained my ankle when I fell. Later, I have figured out by talking to one of my friend's that Robert came over to Albert with a body of a small soldier with black hair who had been shot in the face, claiming that it was me and that I was dead. Albert, who believed him, came to Marie after the battle and told her that I hadn't made it. He gave her the letter that I had told him to give her just in case."

Taking a deep breath Lewis continued, "In the meantime a marine by the name of John Jeffery brought me to his ship and had a nurse patch me up. From there I came here to look for Marianne and then I found her at our house where I also ran into Albert. From there everything explained itself and we figured out what happened."

2/8/2009 #26
Tatianolishka

Maman sighed with relief, rendered speechless.

2/8/2009 #27
Star the Foxhound

Lewis sighed, "Well, now at least we know the truth..."

2/8/2009 #28
Tatianolishka

"Maman, can we go home?" Marianne begged. "I..."

She blushed.

"I want to be with Lewis."

Maman looked at her for a bit, but nodded.

"Allez."

2/8/2009 #29
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled at her and got shakely back to his feet using the crutches to stand. "Bye," he said to Maman, "I just wanted to let you know what really happened."

He then moved towards the door to go back to his house.

2/8/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member