WWI RPG
A roleplay for the first World War.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Tatianolishka

Marianne smiled and followed him, looking back once at her maman before leaving the house.

2/8/2009 #31
Star the Foxhound

Lewis made his way carefully up the path and knocked on the door of the house, wondering how he was going to tell Marianne's parents what was going on.

2/14/2009 #32
Tatianolishka

There was no reply, as Mme and M. Labelle were out at the factory, earning their meagre pay.

2/14/2009 #33
Star the Foxhound

Lewis waited for a few minutes then carefully wrote a note on a piece of paper. It is important that I talk to you. If I haven't found you be the time you get this letter please come to the house. Hopefully I should be there waiting for you. It is of topmost importance. ~Lewis

He then carefully moved back down the steps, to go look for Marianne's parents, at the factory where they worked.

((To Town))

2/15/2009 #34
Star the Foxhound

((From Alexis' Summerhouse))

Lewis limped up the steps and knocked on the door, crossing his fingers that the converstaion would go well.

2/19/2009 #35
Tatianolishka

It was Marianne's father who answered the door.

2/19/2009 #36
Star the Foxhound

"M. Labelle," Lewis greeted, "Do you mind if I talk to you for a minute? I'm not sure if your wife told you what I told her but I've come to talk about it."

2/19/2009 #37
Tatianolishka

"My wife told you to stay away from Marianne." he said sternly. "And I don't want to see your face around here anymore. Once this whole thing is over, we're taking Marianne home."

2/19/2009 #38
Star the Foxhound

"What about what Marianne wants?" Lewis asked looking at him, "And what about how I took that bullet for your wife?"

He pointed at the wound on his side and stared at M. Labelle with his light blue eyes. "I am not going to hurt Marie, I love her and you seemed to support us when I first asked her to marry me!"

((I'm going to sleep now, we can finish this tomorrow!))

2/19/2009 #39
Tatianolishka

"Marianne is nineteen, she doesn't know what she's getting into." M. Labelle said, sizing him up. "My wife wouldn't have even been in that situation if you hadn't come along. And most of all, I never trusted you. Marie is my baby and I thought, for once in her life, she saw something I didn't."

He narrowed his eyes.

"Now if you don't get off this porch right now, I'll report you to the authorities and have you hung."

2/19/2009 #40
Star the Foxhound

Lewis looked M. Labelle directly in the eyes and didn't speak for a moments. Then he sighed. "It's too late to go back," he said, "All we can do now is move forward."

He looked away then and turned to limp off the porch before looking back one more time, "I won't come around here anymore but when you do see Marianne again she has something to tell you, something that I would rather not tell you myself. Good day sir."

2/20/2009 #41
Tatianolishka

M. Labelle went back inside, grumbling.

2/20/2009 #42
Star the Foxhound

((Lewis to Alexis' Summerhouse))

------

Robert Johnston stepped up onto the porch after Lewis left and knocked on the door.

2/20/2009 #43
Tatianolishka

Again, M. Labelle groaned.

"Lewis, I'll call the goddamn police if you don't get the hell out of here!"

2/20/2009 #44
Star the Foxhound

"I'm not Lewis," Robert snorted knocking again.

2/20/2009 #45
Tatianolishka

M. Labelle hesitated, then opened the door a crack.

"Who are you?"

2/20/2009 #46
Star the Foxhound

"I'm a friend," Robert said evenly, "I'm looking for Marianne."

2/20/2009 #47
Tatianolishka

"She's with a friend." he said. "Why?"

2/20/2009 #48
Star the Foxhound

"I need to talk to her," Robert said, "Are you sure she isn't home? It is very important."

2/20/2009 #49
Tatianolishka

"Sorry." he said. "I don't know when she's coming home. Good day."

He shut the door.

2/20/2009 #50
Star the Foxhound

Robert knocked again. "Then let me talk to your wife!"

2/20/2009 #51
Tatianolishka

"She's not here either."

2/20/2009 #52
Star the Foxhound

"Then I'll talk with you," Robert said, "I'm sure that you would be interested."

2/20/2009 #53
Tatianolishka

"Then what is it?" M. Labelle called, getting exasperated.

2/20/2009 #54
Star the Foxhound

"Open the door and I will tell you," Robert said, "I like to talk face to face."

2/20/2009 #55
Tatianolishka

M. Labelle found a gun in the drawer, growing ever suspicious of the man. He opened the door a crack again, hiding the gun behind it.

"Yeah?"

2/20/2009 #56
Star the Foxhound

"Do you mind if I step in for a minute," Robert said softly, "So that I can tell you everything that I know."

2/20/2009 #57
Tatianolishka

He cautiously opened the door a little wider, holstering the gun in his pocket.

((Duel duel duel!! Oh wait, wrong era... dammit. *puts on poke bonnet, walks towards Regency*))

2/20/2009 #58
Star the Foxhound

((XD))

Robert pulled a pistel from his pocket and smiled. "Hello," he said, "Don't worry I will only hurt you if I have to. My name is Robert Johnston, I am Lewis' brother. And I have a little secret about him and your daughter that I'm sure you will be interested in."

He gestured towards the couch. "Take a sit."

2/20/2009 #59
Tatianolishka

Marianne's father raised his hands slightly, looking Robert in the eye and sitting down.

"Yes?" he asked.

2/20/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Star the Foxhound SnowClaw of Windclan, Tatianolishka, Irish toaster, R.M.Whitaker, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member