Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

So...

7/16/2009 #1
Star the Foxhound

should I start it three years after the war??

7/16/2009 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

(Sure..)

7/16/2009 #3
Star the Foxhound

Abigail sat at the kitchen table, reading a book while her two year old daughter, Zelia played with a doll at her feet. She knew that Jack would be home in any minute and she looked forward to it.

7/16/2009 . Edited 7/16/2009 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

(I don't want a kid yet. I think wej should have them get married maybe?)

7/16/2009 #5
Star the Foxhound

((I thought we were starting three years later... We can have them get married during the war in the other forum...))

7/16/2009 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

(I'm nor into kids tonight for some reason tho.)

7/16/2009 #7
Star the Foxhound

((Then I'll send the kid to bed before he gets home and you won't have to write kids tonight. :P))

Since Jack was later then usual, Abigail took Zelia upstairs and put her in bed. It took her a few minutes because Zelia wanted to stay up to say goodnight to her father but she finally got her to sleep. After that Abigail went downstairs to wait for her husband.

7/16/2009 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

(I kind of envisioned her geting pregnet later and them like sailing the world 1st or somthing. Are you ignoring me in ww1?)

7/16/2009 #9
Star the Foxhound

((No, I know it's my post, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.... So... then what do you want to write here if you don't like the kid?))

7/16/2009 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

(We can have a baby, sound fair, like 1

7/16/2009 #11
Star the Foxhound

((Alright, I'll take out the kid on the way. And they can still go on a cruise. Abigail does have family who can watch Zelia.))

7/16/2009 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

Jack came home. "Love?"

7/16/2009 #13
Star the Foxhound

"Over here!" Abigail stood up from where she was sitting and came over to greet him.

7/16/2009 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

He wrapped his arms round her.

(Post in ww1 piz.

7/16/2009 #15
Star the Foxhound

Abigail smiled and kissed him. "I've got a surprise for you."

7/16/2009 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

"Really?"

7/16/2009 #17
Star the Foxhound

"Yes. John offered to take Zelia for a week and he gave us both tickets to a cruise, to celebrate our anniversary this year," Abigail said, "He wants us to have some time alone, and he can handle Zelia. She gets along very well with Nate anyway."

((For the record, Nate is John's son. At this point in time he'd be about three or four.))

7/16/2009 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

"That would be nice."

7/16/2009 #19
Star the Foxhound

Abigail nodded. "I thought so. He stopped by today to give me the tickets."

She took them off of the table and handed them to him. "We leave in five days. Think you can get the time off from work? I know that you always have a very busy schedule and everything but his is something speical. We haven't gone away for years so I think it's about time we got out of the house for a short while, don't you think?"

7/16/2009 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

"Yes darling."

(FF to cruise?)

7/16/2009 #21
Star the Foxhound

((You are in quite the mood to write a cruise aren't you. :P))

Abigail grinned and took his hand. "Let's get some rest, you came home late tonight... We can talk so much more about the cruise tomorrow."

7/17/2009 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

(Yep!)

He nodded.

7/17/2009 #23
Star the Foxhound

((Alright, I'll FF it to the morning they are leaving for the cruise.))

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Zelia leaped into the bed at about six in the morning, pouncing first on one of them and then on another. "Today's the day I get to spead a week with Uncle John and Nate!!"

She got along really well with Nate and was always excited to play with him. Abigail rolled over and rubbed her eyes before looking at her excited daughter with a slight smile, before glancing at the clock. It was only half a hour before they'd been planning on getting up anyway so she figured she might as well get up.

7/28/2009 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

He took his daughter into his arms. "And you'll be a good girl. love?"

7/28/2009 #25
Star the Foxhound

Zelia nodded eagerly. "I'm going to be the best girl in the whole wide world!"

Abigail chuckled as she stood up and went into the bathroom.

7/29/2009 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

"Good, that's all Daddy wants. Let's get you some toast, would you like that?"

7/29/2009 #27
Star the Foxhound

"Yes," Zelia answered happily.

Abigail came back into the room.

7/29/2009 #28
Lee's ghost re-born

He picked her up and took her get toast. "And what do like on your toast, love?"

7/29/2009 #29
Star the Foxhound

"Butter," Zelia stated.

Abigail followed them downstairs.

7/29/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member