Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

Open for business and plot discussion

11/20/2009 #1
Blak-Raven

How many years later are we talking here, because I had always thought of Marie-Alison as a late teen in the other thread. =]

11/20/2009 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam lay in his hispal bed staring at the chiping pant on the ceiling

11/20/2009 #3
Blak-Raven

Indecisive and a bit shaky, Marie-Alison peered into Liam's room. I hate this place, the stale air, the smell of death....

She caught sight of Liam and quietly whispered. "L-Liam...are you er, okay?" She lingered on the edge of either side of the door, unsure of whether she should enter.

11/20/2009 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded yes, to tired to speak..

11/20/2009 #5
Blak-Raven

A whimpering relief smile attempted to curl at the corners of her lips but she couldn't seem to hold it. The other feelings of fear and sadness had overwhelmed everything she had felt at that moment. She carefully entered, gently closing the door behind her and approached the side of Liam's bed.

"P-please d-don't do that again..." She didn't want to say the scared feeling she had felt, the uselessness at that moment in time. The liquid sparkled in her eyes for a few moments as she watched him, although the colour around it was slightly dull.

11/20/2009 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

"I won't..I promise.."

(They're cute :)

11/20/2009 #7
Blak-Raven

((hehe =3 Yay! I love Marie-Alison's strange character! weee! ))

She gently sighed. "Well, y-you try to at least..." She quietly yawned, and lowered herself at the side of the bed unintentionally, unable to hold it back. Her sleeves lifted with her hands to cover the open mouth, but suddenly dropped it again as she saw the blood. It made her feel sick, uneasy.

"S-sorry..." She got up again to check if she hadn't sat on him, scanning the area she had sat.

11/20/2009 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its ok," he said. "Why don't you wear my shrit, it make you feel better."

11/20/2009 #9
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison slightly went red at the thought and shook her head. "I-It's okay, er, I, I'm fine..."She gently tugged at the end of her jumper.

11/20/2009 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

"Well it can't be fun running around with blood all over."

11/20/2009 #11
Blak-Raven

"I-I'll look like a killer doll..." K-killer, maybe that wasn't a good word... She carefully rephrased the sentence away from death, as discreet as possible as it always hurt. "A-a demented doll." Her arms began to move in a zombified motion, swaying from side to side.

11/20/2009 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

"A very pretty one though," he smiled.

11/20/2009 #13
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison blinked, confused and paused in mid-gesture. "Th-this is the second time you've said pretty....Liam, I-I'm not..." She lowered her gaze downwards taking her mind off the word.

11/20/2009 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

"Well you don't have to think it, but I do."

11/20/2009 #15
Blak-Raven

A feeling stirred for a moment..... a contradiction between them, the slight pain but also strangeness...

"L-Liam....."

11/20/2009 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

"Yeah."

11/20/2009 #17
Blak-Raven

She bit her lip lightly, fiddling with her sleeves and sat down. "I-It's fine..." A slight yawn escaped a second time and she gently relaxed. "I'm just a, a bit tired..." was all she managed as her eyes flickered between the open and close of conciousness and sleep.

11/20/2009 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam watched her sleep, smiling a little. He wondered if he he dare stroke her soft hair.

11/20/2009 . Edited 11/20/2009 #19
Blak-Raven

She couldn't really think of a dream, neither did she want to. Whenever she had fallen asleep, she had woken up with a wet pillow without understanding why, or even if she could cry since she never allowed it.

Sleep had taken over her completely and the stillness and calmness to her face, a contrast to the self she is when she's awake, natural and unbound by her pass. More feeling and softness to it, as some moisture seeped from the slight gap of her lids.

11/20/2009 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam whisppered in her ear. "What's the matter?"

11/20/2009 #21
Blak-Raven

She heard the words and tossed a bit. "Hmm.....what...." It was all she could manage as she lightly hummed, not fully awake and aware what he meant or what she was saying.

11/20/2009 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

"You're crying, whats the matter honey?"

11/20/2009 #23
Blak-Raven

"Huh?" Marie-Alison immediately sat up, the sudden motion making her head rush, so she gently placed it onto her knees. Her eye continued to flicker to focus.

"What do you, you mean by I'm crying..?" Crying.....why would I cry...I shouldn't cry...I don't....

11/20/2009 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

"You crying in your sleep, its ok," he said.

11/20/2009 #25
Blak-Raven

She traced two fingers down the side of her cheek, feeling the remains of the moisture. She rubbed at it and sat up again, slowly, before resting her chin on Liam's bed.

"S-sorry.....I-I don't know....and I still really sleepy....I-I don't think the swim with clothes on was a good idea when you er, walk around for ages afterwards." She yawned and forced her impossible eyes to remain open.

11/20/2009 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

Slowly his arms wrapped around her. "Just get some rest ok?"

11/20/2009 #27
Blak-Raven

It feels soo warm but strange...why does even this have to hurt... Too tired to inform the awkwardness or pull away, she kept still and closed her eyes. The warmth drew away the thought of it being in a hospital, it felt...normal?

11/20/2009 #28
Lee's ghost re-born

He sighed and fell asleep himself.

11/20/2009 #29
Blak-Raven

((FF? =] Lool, I'm actually really sleepy right now too xD It's nearly 1am . ))

11/20/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member