Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison gently rubbed the tears from her eyes and tore her gaze from the screen and to Liam. She watched in wonder at the way the light highlighted his face and features but then immediately looked away again, finding it awkward.

"It's...it's really sad..." She whispered not so well as some hiccups started in her voice after crying.

12/9/2009 #301
Lee's ghost re-born

He rubbed her shoulders. "Yeah.."

12/9/2009 #302
Blak-Raven

She heard some tiny whispers and awes behind them of a couple. "Don't they look adorable? Aw, young love."

Marie-Alison peered through the gap in the seat behind her at the couple and the direction they were looking. I wonder who they're looking at? W-why are they watching in our direction? Marie-Alison was slightly naive to the obvious of the reference and didn't quite understand it.

((I'm going to eat. =] ))

12/9/2009 #303
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam leaned on her shoulder falling asleep.

12/9/2009 #304
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison felt the extra weight, which felt strange and she tried to sit as still as possible not to disturb Liam. She made sure not to make any sudden movements but felt something building up in her throat.

Not now...please not... She managed to maintain it for a short while before it burst. She jolted forward as she began to cough, both hands slammed tight against her mouth.

12/9/2009 #305
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam was whoke. "We need to get to a doctor soon."

12/9/2009 #306
Blak-Raven

She attempted to shake her head, but the vigorous motion of coughing masked it. She felt her coughs begin to draw the attention and disturb others so she quickly got up and ran out of the screening. S-sorry.. She couldn't seem to be able to push past the coughs to apologise.

She ran out into the main area and leaned against the wall as she tried to stop it.

12/9/2009 #307
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam dashed after her, calling 911 its not everyday a girl ran out screaming and coughing.

12/9/2009 #308
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison's face was red when she finally managed to stop. She peered round to see the faces turned to face her and sank down onto a bench. She buried her head in her hands to hide herself.

W-what's wrong with me?

12/9/2009 #309
Lee's ghost re-born

"Let's get you looked at ok?"

12/9/2009 #310
Blak-Raven

"It's, it's just a cough...I'm, I'm fine..." She mumbled into her palms.

12/9/2009 #311
Lee's ghost re-born

"Will you do for me?" he asked. 'I'm just worried."

12/9/2009 #312
Blak-Raven

She quietly sighed to herself and attempted to arch her red eyes as she looked up at him.

"You worry too much.."

12/9/2009 #313
Lee's ghost re-born

"I know, but please..'

12/9/2009 #314
Blak-Raven

She sighed but half smiled.

"O-okay..."

12/9/2009 #315
Lee's ghost re-born

They walked to the ER

12/9/2009 #316
Blak-Raven

She lingered backwards and forwards. I really really hate these places.....why must it be my go?

She held one hand on her arm as she walked out of nervousness but also as it slightly shook.

12/9/2009 #317
Lee's ghost re-born

"I'll be right here."

12/9/2009 #318
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison nodded but still didn't really like the idea of going there all so much.

When they got to the ER she stood staring from one end of the room to the next, slightly making a face as she waited for whatever or whoever Liam was going to make her see.

12/9/2009 #319
Lee's ghost re-born

The doctors took her tests.

(Up to you from here)

12/9/2009 #320
Blak-Raven

(( Hai. ^^ Working it out as I go along =D ))

Marie-Alison flinched a bit as she watched them do the tests, her fingers entwining into one another. She felt half of the things they had done was strange, pointless, until they asked to take some blood samples.

She gazed up at Liam with a scared puppy-like face.

12/9/2009 #321
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam tryed to give a warm smile

12/9/2009 #322
Blak-Raven

She held out her arm and squeezed her eyes shut as she saw them take out a needle and syringe. She let out slight gasps as she felt the needle go in and felt a bit woozy as they filled up a few with samples of her blood.

"We'll be back with results as soon as we can." With that they left the room.

Marie-Alison kept her eyes closed feeling the slight pain on her arms. W-why is this all happening.. "L-Liam....is there something wrong with me?"

12/9/2009 #323
Lee's ghost re-born

"I don't know," he said coming over to her. He gave her a hug.

12/9/2009 #324
Blak-Raven

"O-ow..." She flinched a bit when he hugged her at the sting and then it stopped. She watched the details of Liam's features. I hate it....you should be smiling....not like this..

"Y-you shouldn't be so worried....not like this....for me..."

12/9/2009 #325
Lee's ghost re-born

"You'll be fine," he smiled.

12/9/2009 #326
Blak-Raven

She lifted one finger and ran it down the details of his face. "Are, are you really sure?"

12/9/2009 #327
Lee's ghost re-born

"That tickles," he chuckled. "I'm sure."

12/9/2009 #328
Blak-Raven

She arched her eyes.

After a while of waiting in the room, Marie-Alison leaned against Liam and slowly nodded off. The temperature on her forehead, slightly warmer than usual.

12/9/2009 #329
Lee's ghost re-born

He nudged her when the doctor came in.

12/9/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member