Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »
Blak-Raven

"shall I get the milk?" Marie-Alison suggested considerately, watching Liam and Audrey sweetly.

1/1/2010 #871
Lee's ghost re-born

"She's ok for now."

1/1/2010 #872
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison smiled, making her way into the room to stare down at her sweet daughter beside Liam.

"I just don't know what to give her...I want her to just always smile and be calm like this..." She leaned her head on Liam's shoulder watching sweetly.

1/1/2010 #873
Lee's ghost re-born

"They cry cuz they wanna know you'll be there for them."

1/1/2010 #874
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison felt her eyes tear up for a few moments as she watched Audrey and slid her finger into one of her hand.

"I...I...will always, be there..." She managed, barely holding the tears back from flowing.

1/1/2010 #875
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam held her stroking her hair,

1/1/2010 #876
Blak-Raven

She felt slightly numb as she let the tears run. "It's, it's not their fault....but I wish they were there....." She buried her head in his chest as she cried.

1/1/2010 #877
Lee's ghost re-born

"I know Marie-Alison," he cooed.

1/1/2010 #878
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison rubbed her her cheeks and eyes on his chest. "I still...just, wish..."

1/1/2010 #879
Lee's ghost re-born

He hugged her. "I know," he said gently.

1/1/2010 #880
Blak-Raven

She slowly lifted her head to meet his gaze. "Will it, will it ever go?"

1/1/2010 #881
Lee's ghost re-born

"I don't think so, you'll always miss them."

1/1/2010 #882
Blak-Raven

"Like, like you miss Audrey..." Marie-Alison looked down at her daughter, she was a new start for them both. She really wished she could even remember when they...passed... She couldn't even think of the word death...

1/1/2010 #883
Lee's ghost re-born

"I try to think of the love you gave me and remember no matter what, she wants me to be happy."

1/1/2010 #884
Blak-Raven

"And that makes you strong..." She smiled a wavering smile and brushed a finger along Audrey's cheek before moving it back to Liam's.

"So, so when shall we do the tree..." The thought of him there made her strong.

1/1/2010 #885
Lee's ghost re-born

"I'll order one tomorrow," he promised

1/1/2010 #886
Blak-Raven

She nodded gently, "I don't mind waiting.." She mumbled quietly. "As long as, er.." I get to wait with you... she finished in her mind.

1/1/2010 #887
Lee's ghost re-born

"Good."

1/1/2010 #888
Blak-Raven

She laughed gently, wiping the tears away. "I have a daughter now, and you...why would I need anything else other than that?" She kissed his lips gently.

1/1/2010 #889
Lee's ghost re-born

He kissed her back. "Do think you're family would of liked me?" he asked.

1/1/2010 #890
Blak-Raven

"I think it's hard for anyone not to like you." She caressed his cheek with one of her hands.

"They would have adored you as I do." She smiled sweetly.

1/1/2010 #891
Lee's ghost re-born

He chuckled. "You give me far to much credit, Audrey wanted nothing to with me the day we met," he smiled at the old memory.

1/1/2010 #892
Blak-Raven

She giggled, "Hey, honestly...I, I just needed a friend at first...I hadn't had one in a while..." She thought back to how she was not that far back and closed her eyes to push back that numb barricade.

"I never told you about after...did I..."

((Lool just realised, since it's different from the other RP and the other dormmates don't exist....how did they meet?))

1/1/2010 #893
Lee's ghost re-born

"No, you never did," he hugged her.

(Hmm idk lol

1/1/2010 #894
Blak-Raven

She buried her head for a while, thinking. "I never did get my diary back either," She sighed, knowing it meant that she had to do more reliance on memory.

She felt herself numb and her voice fix into a soft monotone, out of habit whenever she thought about it rather than purposely. Her face went blank as it stared at nothing specifically.

"I, I nearly lost myself...Liam.." Marie-Alison thought about how true that really was, if Liam hadn't been there.

((Hmm...wah, the band audition thing never existed so hmm....any ideas Lee?))

1/2/2010 #895
Lee's ghost re-born

(How bought it did, they just don't matter.)

He brushed her hair. "How bought you start a a new diary? For your new life," he smiled.

1/2/2010 #896
Blak-Raven

((Aww, okiies =D ))

"A brand new me?" She smiled hugging him tightly. "No more monotone and deadness...just, just normal..." She smiled, using everything to fight back the barrier she had gotten used to forming before.

1/2/2010 #897
Lee's ghost re-born

He pressed against her.

1/2/2010 #898
Blak-Raven

She smiled, releasing the barrier and held him tight. "Do you think a diary is a good idea...but ours to share? We can, can account each day but er, for and from eachother."

1/2/2010 #899
Lee's ghost re-born

"I like it, but you can get us started. I've never kept a journal, I dunno how."

1/2/2010 #900
« Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member