Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »
Blak-Raven

She crinkled her nose adorably and gave him a peck on his nose and leant her forehead on his. "What are you thinking?" She wondered in a whisper aloud to him.

2/4/2010 #1,171
Lee's ghost re-born

"O want you in my life forever," he whispered.

2/4/2010 #1,172
Blak-Raven

She smiled sweetly. "You already have me here, and I'll always be in your life forever."

2/4/2010 #1,173
Lee's ghost re-born

He gave her a hard kiss and pulling her into him. He rubbed her back. "I love you."

2/4/2010 #1,174
Blak-Raven

She felt the warmth of their closeness and her eyes curved at his words. "I, I love you t-.." Her words were cut off as she felt a phone vibration from her pocket and frowned, having to pull away a bit. She pulled the phone out of her pocket and stared down at the flashing object in her hand, not really wanting to answer. "That's strange, no one really calls me."

2/4/2010 #1,175
Lee's ghost re-born

"Well answer."

2/4/2010 #1,176
Blak-Raven

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/4/2010 #1,177
Lee's ghost re-born

(oh so lame)

2/4/2010 #1,178
Blak-Raven

((xD Could you come up with something, sorry, I'm finding it really hard to think much on here lately. I'm trying to do and get five 3000 word essays in by next week. .))

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/4/2010 #1,179
Blak-Raven

((tell me if you come up with anything ^^ ....or could FF to an older Audrey and then could rp her more efficiently and troublesome teen))

2/4/2010 #1,180
Lee's ghost re-born

(Sure sounds good.)

2/4/2010 #1,181
Blak-Raven

((Okay then, or it'll end up being a little repetitive maybe?))

(FF, more than 10 years?)

Audrey held her pair of heels in one hand whilst the other hand searched for the correct key to open the lock. It was past midnight and freezing cold in her short fitted dress, she just wanted to get in quick to have enough time to have a proper rest from a night's worth of hanging around.

When the key was in the lock, she carefully turned and opened the door, head peering in first before she slid herself through the gap and waved to her friend outside. The next mission was to sneak carefully to her room without her parents ever knowing, they were bound to be asleep right? Or else they would flip.

2/4/2010 #1,182
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam cleared his thort turning on the lap, showing him waiting in a chair.

2/5/2010 #1,183
Blak-Raven

((Lol, sounds like those movies with the villain in a spin chair xP The only thing missing is a pet on the lap ^^ ))

Audrey frowned and groaned when she heard the noise and caught sight of her father doing a some-what identical motion as the villains in movies. Villain...hmm, not bad. Guess I'm busted again. She turned as she heard another noise of her mother appearing out from the bedroom in her nightgown still looking like a kid at her age.

"Oh well, looks like you caught me. Now what?" She challenged in her stubborn voice towards both her parents.

~

Marie-Alison looked up and down her once small innocent child and how now she stood there, out late and going against their wishes. "Audrey.." She whispered.

2/5/2010 #1,184
Lee's ghost re-born

"You're grouded."

2/5/2010 #1,185
Blak-Raven

"I'm grounded?!" Audrey shouted aloud at her father. "But I didn't really do ANYTHING!" She growled.

2/5/2010 #1,186
Lee's ghost re-born

"Upstairs."

2/5/2010 #1,187
Blak-Raven

"Why?" She challenged, crossing her arms across her chest. Audrey knew pretty much why, but she started to hate being told what to do by her parents what to do more and more. She was growing up now, right?

~

Marie-Alison walked over to where Liam was, beside him and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Audrey, please..."

~

Audrey stuck her head up in ignorance of her mothers words.

2/5/2010 #1,188
Lee's ghost re-born

"Cuz I am your father and you broke your word," he growled. "Go!"

2/5/2010 #1,189
Blak-Raven

"Fine, I'm going!" Audrey exclaimed at her now fuming dad as she bolted up the stairs with her heels swinging from a strap in her hand. Stupid family.

~

Marie-Alison sighed sadly and kissed the top of Liam's head. "What's happening to our little girl?" She muttered sadly, listening the last clonks of feet on the staircase.

2/5/2010 #1,190
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its just a phase sweetheart."

2/5/2010 #1,191
Blak-Raven

"A phase?" Marie-Alison sighed, "It just, just feels like she hates us..."

~

Audrey placed her shoes in a neat spot in the corner of her room, quickly got ready before propping herself up onto the bed tired. Huh, what a night. It was great 'til the point of coming home again. Audrey never really wanted to seem so spiteful or rebellious towards her parents, she just felt as though everything seemed unfair now. She had sat and watch the freedom her friends were having, and the movies where everything seemed perfect.

2/6/2010 #1,192
Lee's ghost re-born

"I know sweetie."

2/7/2010 #1,193
Blak-Raven

"It's just so hard.." Marie-Alison sighed and ran her fingers playfully through Liam's hair and kissed the top of his forehead.

She gave a gentle yawn and rested her head on top of his.

2/8/2010 #1,194
Lee's ghost re-born

"I know."

2/8/2010 #1,195
Blak-Raven

"Come on, shall we go sleep and we can sort it out in the morning, it's already late." She wrapped her hand firmly around his.

2/9/2010 #1,196
Lee's ghost re-born

He leaned into her. "Ok."

2/9/2010 #1,197
Blak-Raven

She gently tugged him up from the chair and rested his head on her shoulder as they walked to the bedroom.

2/9/2010 #1,198
Lee's ghost re-born

Once inside her kissed her hard

2/9/2010 #1,199
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison felt the hard force on her lips and leant back slightly to fall onto the bed, arms wrapped around him so their lips did not part.

2/9/2010 #1,200
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member