Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

"But you wouldn't of," he said softly. "I couldn't been happy knowing he hurt you and I did nothing."

11/28/2009 #151
Blak-Raven

She dug in her bag and pulled out the dying rose, speculating it whilst more tears streamed out.

"B-but now he.....he knows you....if he gets out.....he'll.....he'll try to kill....." She swallowed hard at the lump in her throat. K-kill...... "Kill you...."

11/28/2009 #152
Lee's ghost re-born

"He won't get the chance, they'll make sure he's locked up far awat," he said. "Don't worry, honey."

11/28/2009 #153
Blak-Raven

"I, I think I need to go wash..." She mumbled quietly, getting up fairly quick, ignoring the imbalance. She left the contents of the bag, diary and rose, on the couch behind. She kept her face low as she got her items of clothes from the bedroom and made for the shower.

Once inside, she sat in the shower hugging herself. Her eyes remained clothes as she tried to gather herself and compose the mask once more.

11/28/2009 #154
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam wondered what he should do.

11/28/2009 #155
Blak-Raven

When Marie-Alison walked out, she had controlled the shaking and the tears a bit more eventhough she didn't feel any better, all she felt was numbness. She walked a bit self consciously in the slightly frilly pyjama dress, her wet hair draping across her face, as she wore and sat herself gently back on the couch.

Her fingers continued to fidget.

11/28/2009 . Edited 11/28/2009 #156
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam pressed her hand a berfif moment. "I'm just glad you're ok."

11/28/2009 #157
Blak-Raven

Even during her numbness and the dead colour of her skin, a tinge of pink showed on her cheeks. She hugged Liam, still wishing he didn't do something so stupid to get himself hurt. "Th-thank you...."

11/28/2009 #158
Lee's ghost re-born

He hugged her back, smling a little. "What are friends for?"

11/28/2009 #159
Blak-Raven

Friends......She held back the tears a bit. It felt so strange to be called a friend. She buried her head in Liam's shoulder before glancing at the time.

"L-Liam....you should er.......eat something....." Her voice was a minuscule whisper, but audible. It was all that she could manage to strain.

11/28/2009 #160
Lee's ghost re-born

He hugged her agaun and stroked her hair.

11/28/2009 #161
Blak-Raven

"I, I'm fine....." She tried to sound okay as she spoke. Please don't worry....I'm fine...I,I don't want you to be worried.

"I er, just need some.....some sleep....." Honestly, she didn't. In some ways, she knew what would happen if she slept.

11/28/2009 #162
Lee's ghost re-born

(Oh silly Marrie-Alson :o)

"Ok," he said. "I'll be here if you want somthing."

11/28/2009 #163
Blak-Raven
(Silly? O.o) Marie-Alison nodded gently and made her way to the room. His promise did make her feel a bit better, safer, but something continued to bother her which she didn't understand. Safely closing the door behind her, she turned to face the bed which seemed to churn a noxious and sickening feeling, so she settled on sitting at the corner of the room. She hugged herself tightly, securely as she buried her head within the knees, thinking. The dark had a menacing feeling in the shadows waiting and it brought her discomfort as her fingers dug into her arms.
12/1/2009 . Edited 12/1/2009 #164
Lee's ghost re-born

(So should he find her?)

12/1/2009 #165
Blak-Raven

((If you want. Or fast forward so Liam's gone bed too and I'll make her seem like a child in what she does later on. =] This'll help with Liam and her a bit. ))

12/3/2009 #166
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam decided to go bed.

(Am I the only one who thinks they;re uberishly cute together?

12/3/2009 #167
Blak-Raven

((Lol...^^))

After sitting in the same spot for what seemed like a lifetime, Marie-Alison gently got to her feet. I hate this feeling. Why does it feel like there's someone in here. Eventhough she hadn't reappeared out from the room or moved, she hadn't been able to sleep or close her eyes properly either.

Trying to stay as far as possible from the bed, she picked up a pillow, hugging it, and crept out of her room into Liam's. It felt awkward to be in there and to what she was about to ask.

"L-Liam....is it er, okay if I come sleep with you? I-I don't think I can stand another moment in the room by myself." She felt like a little kid in the room of a parent, but she couldn't stand the thought of being alone in the shadows of darkness.

12/5/2009 #168
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam's eyes flopped open and he gave a sleep answer of, "Huh? Wha...surre." He scooted over in his bed.

12/5/2009 #169
Blak-Raven

She went slightly pink but was in some ways glad that the dark masked it. She laid down carefully and rested her heaa don the pillow.

"Th-thank you....and s-sorry for bothering you..." Yes...definitely better. Maybe not enough to completely stop the nightmares, but enough to keep them away to sleep. Safe..

She yawned and eventually drifted off into sleep.

12/5/2009 #170
Lee's ghost re-born

He snuggled a little into her.

12/5/2009 #171
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison didn't feel the closeness as she laid in the darkness.

"I'm er, really sorry for, for always being a pain..." She turned over to try to say it more politely to him but accidentally hit her nose near his as she realised their closeness. She quickly flipped to the opposite side going red..

"S--orry...."

12/5/2009 #172
Lee's ghost re-born

"You're not a pain, you're a friend, and knowing you feel safe makes me happy."

12/5/2009 #173
Blak-Raven

She gently nodded and allowed herself to finally be able to sleep for a while. Gently closing her eyes and giving in to her subconscious. Happy...

12/5/2009 #174
Lee's ghost re-born

(Aww)

Liam woke and sat there watching her sleep.

12/5/2009 #175
Blak-Raven

She breathed fairly softly, arms caressing her head. Her features remained calm and undisturbed, not a tear yet. It was strange that no dream, no nightmare had come to her yet.

12/5/2009 #176
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam wrapped his arms around her.

12/5/2009 #177
Blak-Raven

The hold felt comforting for a while but a sudden thought and memory caused her to shot upwards, with a slight scream. She tried to blink to clear the sleep away, but the cloudiness caused her more distress as she couldn't see properly.

12/5/2009 #178
Lee's ghost re-born

"Something wrong Marrie-Alson

12/5/2009 #179
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison had recognised the voice and quickly covered her mouth to cut off the screaming.

"Oh....er, I'm sorry...." Her pale cheeks regaining some colour back. "I, I thought...er, forgot...." She tasted something salty as it seeped in the corner of her lips.

12/6/2009 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member