Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born
Yeeah sooooooo
3/10/2010 #1
Blak-Raven
=D where should we start? ^-^
3/10/2010 #2
Lee's ghost re-born
Maybe its a few days after Liam got back from the hospital?
3/10/2010 #3
Blak-Raven
(( Wow, it's been a while since that happened =3 I forgot about that, yeah sure ^-^)) Marie-Alison sat quietly on the bed scribbling in he diary, waiting a while before disturbing Liam. It had been a while since he got back from the hospital but she wanted to make sure he got the most rest he could. She eventually got up and went out into the living area, waiting patiently to see if he was okay.
3/10/2010 #4
Lee's ghost re-born
He gave her a quick smile. "Hi."
3/10/2010 #5
Blak-Raven
"H-hey." Marie-Alison arched her eyes slightly as she shifted her diary shyly to her face. "Is your head er, al-alright...better today?" She asked caring as she hovered between wanting to sit or stand around the couch.
3/10/2010 #6
Lee's ghost re-born
"Yes, its feeling a lot better."
3/10/2010 #7
Blak-Raven
"A-Are you sure?" Marie-Alison asked, tucking her head down into her shirt before moving closer to Liam to speculate, her fingers gently tracing where he had hit it to make sure.
3/10/2010 #8
Lee's ghost re-born
"Yep," he said giving her a encrouging grin.
3/10/2010 #9
Blak-Raven
Marie-Alison pulled her hand back as she felt her cheeks slightly flush and began to twiddle her sleeves in her fingers. "S-sorry.." She mumbled quietly, tucking her head into her top.
3/10/2010 #10
Lee's ghost re-born
"Don't be, its nice know people worry about me."
3/10/2010 #11
Blak-Raven
Marie-Alison nodded slowly and arched her eyes in nearly a moon shape. "I-I always seem to c-care too much though." She blushed, sitting herself carefully down onto the couch, one hand still clutched around her diary.
3/10/2010 #12
Lee's ghost re-born
He sat next to her. "You can never care too much."
3/10/2010 #13
Blak-Raven
"I, I do...I always do.." Marie-Alison dropped her gaze downwards to her hands as they twiddled with her sleeve and diary.
3/10/2010 #14
Lee's ghost re-born
"How?" he asked, reaching to [ut a hand on her shoulder.
3/10/2010 #15
Blak-Raven
"I, I used to care too much about, about everyone and it, it hurt me..." Marie-Alison's bit her lip after her quiet voice as she felt a throbbing at her heart at the reminder of a door she had tried to close, a door she hid. Please don't start crying, stop hurting again...forget it.. A small voice in her head reminded her as instinct.
3/10/2010 #16
Lee's ghost re-born
"You can tell me," he urged
3/10/2010 #17
Blak-Raven
Marie-Alison felt her eyes water, trying to forget it for so long and now remembering it again. She squeezed her eyes closed, scared to break if she allowed herself to cry and gently shook her head as her fingers clutched onto her diary and sleeves.
3/10/2010 #18
Lee's ghost re-born
LIam slow moved to hug her. "Its ok,"
3/10/2010 #19
Blak-Raven
Marie-Alison slightly buried her head in her sleeves, slightly shaking as her voice came out as a whimper. "It's, it's not okay.."
3/10/2010 #20
Lee's ghost re-born
He hugged her. "Shh.."
3/10/2010 #21
Blak-Raven
She felt a little ache at her chest when he hugged her, tempted to break away but it felt as though he was holding her together from breaking. Her breathing came out a little shaky as she loosened her grip on the diary slightly.
3/10/2010 #22
Blak-Raven
"W-what's wrong with me..?" Marie-Alison sniffled quietly as she gently pulled away, to hold onto herself.
3/14/2010 #23
Lee's ghost re-born
"Nothing, honey."
3/14/2010 #24
Blak-Raven
"B-but everyone around me...everyone I know gets, gets hurt..." Marie-Alison bit her lip and tried to shake the thought away.
3/14/2010 #25
Blak-Raven
"I'm, I'm scared you'll get hurt again.." She whispered gently as she kept her head down.
3/14/2010 #26
Lee's ghost re-born
"Just cuz you fear somthing, doesn't meam you stop leaving."
3/14/2010 #27
Blak-Raven
"But it's, it's so hard..I, I just want to, to disappear.." She said quietly, clutching herself.
3/14/2010 #28
Lee's ghost re-born
(Should have been living opps)
3/14/2010 #29
Blak-Raven
((It's okay, I understood what you meant ^-^))
3/14/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member