Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Blak-Raven
"It would have been, been better for a lot of people if I never, if I never existed..." She sighed sadly, slowly getting up to go to the kitchen for something to eat.
3/14/2010 #31
Lee's ghost re-born
"No it wouldn't of."
3/14/2010 #32
Blak-Raven
"M-my parents would have still been alive not, not dead.." Her voice wavered again as she let out something she wasn't sure she had managed to say yet, say before.
3/14/2010 #33
Lee's ghost re-born
"It wasn't your fault."
3/14/2010 #34
Blak-Raven
"Y-yes it was...if I wasn't so, so stupid.." She felt a little hurt at the reminder in her head of everything that did happen and how it had happened. "I-I could have done something.."
3/14/2010 #35
Lee's ghost re-born
He put his arms round her. "It wasn't your fualt."
3/14/2010 #36
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison felt herself break slightly and knew that if she allowed herself to cry, she might not be able to control it. She slowly closed her eyes and built the small wall, hiding everything she felt at once and took in a deep breath, not agreeing completely but nodding ever so slightly sniffling a little.

3/14/2010 . Edited 3/16/2010 #37
Blak-Raven

After a while, she felt some warmth in her cheeks as they became a little rosy and Marie-Alison shifted a little, embarrassed that as she realised Liam had his arms around her and being that close.

"S-s-sorry..I er.." She tucked her head in her sheet as she blushed, her fingers twiddling with the sleeves of her cardigan. How strange it feels to be attached, to feel cared for....don't, don't get close again...you'll get hurt...break... A small constant reminder rang in her head.

3/16/2010 #38
Lee's ghost re-born

"Don't be, you're my friemd."

3/28/2010 #39
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison twiddled at her sleeves at the word, feeling a tinge of colour on her cheeks as she looked at him wide-eyed.

"I'm y-your friend..?" She felt a little strange, not remembering ever really being called that or having a friend.

3/28/2010 #40
Lee's ghost re-born

He npdded.

3/28/2010 #41
Blak-Raven

She blinked with her gaze down for a few moments, unsure of what to say before looking back up again at Liam with innocent glistening eyes. "You really think of me as a, a friend?" She asked again, not really sure he had said it right or she had heard it right.

3/28/2010 #42
Lee's ghost re-born

"Yes," he said.

3/28/2010 #43
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison felt herself go a little pink, not really sure how to respond as Liam was being serious.

"Th-thank you...I, I don't think I've ever had a friend before.." She said quietly, twiddling with her fingers in front of her as her gaze was slightly lowered.

3/28/2010 #44
Lee's ghost re-born

"Frist time for everything then," he smiled.

3/28/2010 #45
Blak-Raven

She nodded her head shyly and pulled at her sleeves. "I, I guess so.." She felt a small smile curve at the edges of her lips before a sudden rumbling sound came from nowhere, growling as she tucked her head in her jumper in embarrassment, trying to get the sound to stop.

3/28/2010 #46
Lee's ghost re-born

"Want a sandwich."

3/28/2010 #47
Blak-Raven

"Erm, y-yes please.." She said quietly, realising that Liam had managed to hear the grumble. "I think it's planning to eat me."

3/28/2010 #48
Lee's ghost re-born

He laughed.

3/28/2010 #49
Blak-Raven

"Are you planning to make one?" She asked with her eyes arched in a smile.

3/28/2010 #50
Lee's ghost re-born

"Yeah its no biggie. What kind you want/"

3/28/2010 #51
Blak-Raven

"I would love anything..and are you sure?" She asked, feeling a little bad if he did all the work.

3/28/2010 #52
Lee's ghost re-born

"Yeah."

3/28/2010 #53
Blak-Raven

After a few moments, Marie-Alison nodded in approval. "Th-thank you." She gave a small smile, feeling as though he just seemed so nice as an overall person. It made her feel a little better and less numb than before.

3/28/2010 #54
Lee's ghost re-born

he came back with two monster sandwiches."

3/28/2010 #55
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison stared at the sandwiched with wide eyes. "Wow, they're um, huge." She giggled a bit with curled lips.

3/28/2010 #56
Lee's ghost re-born

"I was straving," he laughed.

3/28/2010 #57
Blak-Raven

"I think you're more than starving if it's that big." She giggled, hearing her own stomach growl again.

3/28/2010 #58
Lee's ghost re-born

"So are you,' he said poking her tummy.

3/28/2010 #59
Blak-Raven

She felt her herself blush when he poked her stomach, slightly tucking it in with a little giggle as it felt ticklish. "I'm not hungry..it is." She pointed to her stomach.

3/28/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member