Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

"Oh we're tickish?" he begain to tickle her belly.

3/28/2010 #61
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison tried not to laugh but couldn't help but giggle as he out of nowhere began to tickle her. She couldn't seem to control it as she fell back onto the couch.

3/28/2010 #62
Blak-Raven

She tried to hold back his hand as she continued to giggle on the couch with his hand tickling her tummy. "Li..am!" She half squeaked, tears of laughter filling her eyes.

4/1/2010 #63
Lee's ghost re-born

He laughed.

4/1/2010 #64
Blak-Raven

4/1/2010 . Edited 4/6/2010 #65
Lee's ghost re-born

Them out of nowhere, he kissed her cheek.

4/15/2010 #66
Blak-Raven

She felt her cheeks blush bright pink and didn't know what to do when he kissed her or understanding what it was, staring up at him with wide eyes.

"W-what was that?" She mumbled fairly quietly when she managed to catch her breath.

4/15/2010 #67
Lee's ghost re-born

"I just..I like you are lot..and..I'm sorry.."

4/15/2010 #68
Blak-Raven

She felt even more colour come to her cheeks when he said that. "Y-you like me...a, a lot...?" She stared at him blankly, not really sure what to say or make clear her emotions.

4/15/2010 #69
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded

4/15/2010 #70
Blak-Raven

She buried her head in her shirt, a little embarrassed and shy.

4/16/2010 #71
Lee's ghost re-born

He touched her hair for a brief moment.

4/16/2010 #72
Blak-Raven

"I'm, I'm sorry....I, I'm just not sure what to feel just yet.." She mumbled timidly, really pink as her face was still buried.

4/16/2010 #73
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its ok."

4/16/2010 #74
Blak-Raven

"I'm, I'm sorry Liam..." She mumbled, a hand a little hesitant before she finally decided to place it gently on the side of his cheek as she said the words with wide and shining eyes.

((Lee, I feel so down today T-T ))

4/16/2010 #75
Lee's ghost re-born

He pulled her into a hug.

(why's that?)

4/16/2010 #76
Blak-Raven

She hesitated, feeling it hurt a little when it reminded her of before, being close to someone. Please, please stop Marie. What do you do? What can you do? It's so hard.... She struggled as she didn't know whether to hug him or not. She cared about just holding him and being there as he hugged her so she wrapped her arms around him to hug him back. She squeezed her eyes shut to stop the small hurt she felt as she did so.

((One of my friends just passed away this morning /3

4/16/2010 #77
Lee's ghost re-born

(Oh gosh! Wanna talk about it?)

Liam so her shut her eyes in pain. "What's the matter?"

4/16/2010 #78
Blak-Raven

((I just don't know what to do or feel about now....T_T

"N-nothing..." She mumbled, not really wanting to bother Liam with anything, nor did she know that the hurt had shown on her face.

((She doesn't know about Liam's wife dying in this yet does she?)

4/16/2010 #79
Lee's ghost re-born

(Yeah..that stuff is always hard, my uncle died a few years ago and then my grandma. Its never easy.)

(Nope)

"Come on, there's somthing."

4/16/2010 #80
Blak-Raven

((This is the second friend I've lost in this school and it's so hard....what's worse is that I keep hearing it on the radio, news, internet and everywhere...school's going to be difficult when it starts again..))

"It's nothing...really..." She bit her lip, hiding her face in his chest.

4/16/2010 #81
Lee's ghost re-born

(I think we die so we remember to live while we can. of lived forever some people wouldn't do anything.)

He stroked her soft hair. "What is it honey?"

4/16/2010 #82
Blak-Raven

((Well, that's true. To live every moment like you last I guess... *sigh* She was only 16 and in the wrong place at the wrong time... T-T )

She went a little pink when she called her honey, tucking her head in a bit more. "It's just....just a little hard.." She mumbled quietly.

4/16/2010 #83
Lee's ghost re-born

"Why?" he asked.

4/16/2010 #84
Blak-Raven

"Because, because I don't want to get close to someone.....to, to lose them again..." She bit her lip and closed her eyes.

4/16/2010 #85
Lee's ghost re-born

"You shouldn't let fear stop you from living. My wife passed away three years ago, and I know she'd want to be happy."

4/16/2010 #86
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison shook her head unsure of what to say. "Sometimes fear s-stops us from doing stupid things.." She mumbled.

4/16/2010 #87
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its holds us back from living."

4/16/2010 #88
Blak-Raven

"But...but it's, it's so...just so, so hard..."

4/16/2010 #89
Lee's ghost re-born

"I know," he nodded. He hugged her tighter.

4/16/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member