Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Blak-Raven

Quickly jumping into the shower, Marie-Alison kept wondering what she'd say to Liam. It was all still new to her and to have someone in her room, she wasn't sure what to say or do.

7/31/2010 #151
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam waited.

7/31/2010 #152
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison reappeared out of the bathroom changed in a skirt with a long top and knee high socks, her hair still wet and carefully made her way to her bedroom, not sure what to expect.

8/1/2010 #153
Lee's ghost re-born

Liam was cluching a small book.

8/1/2010 #154
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison paused when she came in seeing Liam clutching a small familiar book. My, my diary?

8/1/2010 #155
Lee's ghost re-born

(Can we backtrack lol I want him to read about the kiss without her knowing lo Maybe you could write out her thoughts quick?)

8/1/2010 #156
Blak-Raven

(Lool, yeahh sure :)

Dear diary,

It was so strange today...I've never been so close to anyone like this before and I don't understand this feeling. Warmth? I didn't expect these strange tingling sensations I felt throughout me when our lips touched, when we...kissed? Everything is so different and I don't understand it all, neither have I ever experienced these. Should I know what these are? His touch in some way made me happier inside than I have been for so many years, gentle, delicate. There are so many ways to describe it, and no single word can really describe it fully but it wasn't bad. I really wished I understood, and all of these emotions I'm feeling again. Love? I still don't know that feeling, or if I had I wouldn't know enough to identify it.

Some part of me wishes to feel what I felt with the kiss, wishes that he would kiss me again.... to know what it means...

((Not sure if it's too great xD. A lot of the things I've written in the rp I haven't experienced before so not too sure if it's right ^-^"" )

8/1/2010 . Edited 8/1/2010 #157
Lee's ghost re-born

(Well she didn't either lol so its good.)

Liam set down the book and leaned back thinking.

8/1/2010 #158
Blak-Raven

(Cooliies ^-^ )

Marie-Alison finally finished showering and changing looked herself in the mirror and took a breath. I still don't know what to do or say.. She breathed steadily before leaving the bathroom to head back to her room, hair still slightly dripping wet.

8/1/2010 #159
Lee's ghost re-born

(This girl has taken three showers in one day OO

"Hey," he said, seeing her walk in.

8/1/2010 #160
Blak-Raven

(Has she? xD Didn't mean it to be three but lost track of the rp ;P)

"Heyy" She gave a small smile, putting her clothes in the basket at the side of the room.

8/1/2010 #161
Lee's ghost re-born

He patted the bedbeside him, smling back.

8/1/2010 #162
Blak-Raven

Marie-Alison made her way shyly and warily over to where Liam patted, sitting down on the bed slowly.

8/1/2010 #163
Lee's ghost re-born

He gently twisted his fingers in her damp hair.

8/1/2010 #164
Blak-Raven

She went slightly rosy cheeked as she felt him playing gently with her hair, still slightly tangled after not being brushed through.

8/1/2010 #165
Lee's ghost re-born

"Is this okay?" he asked running his fingers up and down her scape.

8/1/2010 #166
Blak-Raven

She felt herself flush as he did so and as a reaction lowered her head downwards. "Uhmm, y-yeahh...." She mumbled, not really sure what he was doing.

8/1/2010 #167
Lee's ghost re-born

He head was now pressed against his chest, making his shrit damp but also giving better acess and his fingers combed her hair.

8/1/2010 #168
Blak-Raven

"Y-you know I uhmm, I could just use a comb..." She mumbled shyly, not really sure what to do.

(Need to get off the comp soon)

8/1/2010 #169
Lee's ghost re-born

He laughed. "True." He stoped to smile at her.

(aww

8/1/2010 #170
Blak-Raven

She gave a small smile when she heard him laugh. It was soothing and cheerful. "Do you like uhm, doing that?"

8/1/2010 . Edited 8/3/2010 #171
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded and contuined.

(Where did atwik disair too

8/3/2010 #172
Blak-Raven

Her rosy cheeks didn't settle but she leaned and rested herself towards him so it was easier for him to continue. "Do we uhm, have anything planned today? There's still so many things in this town I haven't seen yet."

8/6/2010 #173
Lee's ghost re-born

He combed her hair thinkin. "We could go out to eat later.."

8/6/2010 #174
Blak-Raven

"Eating out sounds good." She smiled, twiddling with the ends of her own hair as he combed through the rest. "For now do we just sit and uhm, relax or talk?"

8/6/2010 #175
Lee's ghost re-born

He smiled. "If that's what you want."

8/6/2010 #176
Blak-Raven

"It'd be nice to." Her eyes ached into crescent moons.

8/6/2010 #177
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded and then gently slotted his lips over hers.

8/6/2010 #178
Blak-Raven

She hadn't expected to suddenly feel the warmth of his lips on her own and immediately flushed.

8/6/2010 #179
Lee's ghost re-born

His hands went back to exploring her hair.

8/6/2010 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member