Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

Patrick wondered down the road toward the old farm house in his newly pressed uniform, the rain dripping off his hat. He knocked on the door softly, it was past midnight and the porch was bathed in moon light.

6/9/2010 #1
Tatianolishka

At this hour no one would be awake, not even Kath and the baby that slept in a cradle at the foot of their bed. Vitus, on the other hand, could hear a gunshot in the next county and scrambled down the stairs, barking his head off.

6/9/2010 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

Patrick now pounded on the door which sent Virus howling and scratching at the door.

6/9/2010 #3
Tatianolishka

Mary was the first to wake, and she quickly shook her husband. He grumbled to himself and climbed out of bed.

"Who could be awake at this hour?" he muttered, going down the stairs. "Shut it, dog."

He opened the door and was surprised to find Patrick.

6/9/2010 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

"The war is over," he announced with a smirk. "I guess my letter didn't make it."

6/9/2010 #5
Tatianolishka

Howard, in spite of his sleepy state, stared at him in shock.

"Is it really?" he asked, unable to believe it. "It's all over?"

Mary came down.

"Howard, who is it - Patrick?!"

6/9/2010 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded holding up a paper.

6/9/2010 #7
Tatianolishka

Mary took the paper and stared.

"Kath is upstairs." she said, knowing that was likely the reason he had come all this way so late. "Be quiet, don't wake the baby."

6/9/2010 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

"Thanks Mother," he said and gave her a hug before sneaking up the stairs and putting the key in the lock.

6/9/2010 #9
Tatianolishka

His wife was tightly tucked into her bed, fast asleep. She only slept on one side, sharing the bed with Vitus while her husband was away from her. Laura was dozing in her cradle and made little cooing noises when she was dreaming.

6/9/2010 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

Patrick shooed Virus off his throne and began pulling off his boots which made a heavy clunk. He winced not wanting to wake either of his girls.

6/9/2010 #11
Tatianolishka

The thunking did wake up one girl, but not one of his. A little girl in braids and a nightdress came to the door, clutching her favorite bear.

"Patrick?" she asked, wiping sleep from her eyes and yawning.

6/9/2010 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

"Shh mags, go back to bed. You'll wake your sister."

6/9/2010 #13
Tatianolishka

Maggie didn't listen, instead coming over (on her tiptoes) to give him a hug.

6/9/2010 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

After hug he took her hand. "You need to sleep," he whisppered. "Mama and Papa are gonna be mad. Its way past your bedtime.

6/9/2010 #15
Tatianolishka

She nodded and went back to bed, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

6/10/2010 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

Pat smiled and crawled in bed, putting a arm around Kath's wasit.

6/10/2010 #17
Tatianolishka

When Laura began to cry Kath awoke, her heart racing when she realized an arm was around. She quickly turned in fear, but settled when she saw it was the person she loved the most in the world.

"Pat?" she asked shakily, wondering if she might be dreaming.

6/10/2010 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

He smiled. "The war is over. I'm home."

6/10/2010 #19
Tatianolishka

It took her a moment to realize what he meant.

"Pat..." she sighed, throwing her arms around him. "Oh, Pat..."

6/10/2010 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

He tugged her as close as he could. "I've waited so long to live this moment."

6/10/2010 #21
Tatianolishka

She kissed him lovingsly and clung onto him tight, burying her face in his shoulder. Pat was home. And he'd never leave again. When Kath raised her head she realized she was crying and laughed at herself.

"Sorry, dearest." she giggled, wiping tears away. "You probably weren't wanting to come home to a crying wife and baby."

With that she turned to Laura and picked her up.

6/10/2010 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

"I woun't have it any other way," he smiled.

6/10/2010 #23
Tatianolishka

She smiled back and sat down beside him, holding their baby girl, not having been this happy since she was born.

6/10/2010 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

He leaned his head on her shoulder, and ran a finger across his daughter's face.

6/10/2010 #25
Tatianolishka

Kath looked over at him, kissing the side of his head.

"I missed you." she said, nuzzling him.

6/10/2010 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

"I missed you more," he said smiling.

6/10/2010 #27
Tatianolishka

She reached out, touching his face, remembering how he looked even in the dark. A smile came to her lips when she felt the beard.

"You'll need a shave." she laughed.

6/10/2010 #28
Lee's ghost re-born

"Do I?" he gently teased her face with the prickles.

6/10/2010 #29
Tatianolishka

"Pat!" she laughed, trying to make it sound like she was complaining but couldn't. She could've cared less about the beard. He was home - that was all that mattered.

6/10/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member