Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

Where should we began.

2/1/2009 #1
Star the Foxhound

Well, we already know that Claire and Donnie are going to run away after Claire realizes the Lewis is still alive and well. After that they can hide out for a while and then maybe a few months later Claire can convince Donnie that they should go back. After that they can spend the rest of the war together and then get married right afterwards. Maybe when they are hiding Claire can convince Donnie to give her a child, and after they get married then they can have a few more??

2/1/2009 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

(Or we can have the wedding like right after the war then she can get pregnant or something?

2/1/2009 #3
Star the Foxhound

Well...I like my idea better :(....plz....

2/1/2009 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

Sure; but where ya wanna come in?

2/1/2009 #5
Star the Foxhound

I saw that we could do the wedding in WWI if it is going to be right after the war...so we can start like 10 years later??

2/1/2009 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

5?

2/1/2009 #7
Star the Foxhound

Deal!

2/1/2009 #8
Star the Foxhound

So now....how many kids do you want them to have?? Claire wants a big family!

2/1/2009 #9
Lee's ghost re-born

How bout like three and still working on em?

2/1/2009 #10
Tatianolishka

*pokes Lee* Mind posting in one of our forums first? :D

2/1/2009 #11
Star the Foxhound

Alright, so they will have a five year old, a two year old, a one year old and Claire can be pregrent again??

2/1/2009 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

Sounds good. How old are they now.

2/1/2009 #13
Star the Foxhound

Well looking in the character bios, Donnie is 25 in WWI so he would be 30 here, Claire is 26 in WWI so she would be 31.

2/1/2009 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

Donnie came into the house beaming.

2/1/2009 #15
Star the Foxhound

"Daddy!" five year old Taylor cried running into his arms, "You're home!"

"Taylor let daddy take his coat off first," Claire called coming into the room carrying their youngest child so far, Brian. She placed the baby down in his high-chair and kissed Donnie. "Glad you're home dear," she said, "I went to the doctor's today and I have some really good news. I'm not sick, I'm pregrent again!"

2/1/2009 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

Donnie’s face broke out into a smile and he put Taylor on his shoulders. “You might have a new brother or sister.” “Oh Da said he’d take the kids for the weekend.”

2/1/2009 #17
Star the Foxhound

"That's good," Claire said, "I'm exhasted, Sarah's sick, she's been throwing up all day and Taylor just a bundle of enery!"

"I want another sister!" Taylor said, "Sarah's being boring! She won't play!"

2/1/2009 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

Donnie just laughed. "They'll be in here in about ten minutes I packed thier bags."

2/1/2009 #19
Star the Foxhound

Claire smiled and placed her hands on her stomach. "I'm really excited about this," she said spooning some food into Brian's mouth, "But it's going to mean more work for all of us. Do you want to go see Sarah? I put her to bed even though she keeps insisiting that she's fine. But honestly she's sick, you can tell just by looking at her."

2/1/2009 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

He walked off to his daughter's room.

(She's 5 right/)

2/1/2009 #21
Star the Foxhound

((No Taylor's five, Sarah's two.))

"Daddy," Sarah cried when he walked in.

2/1/2009 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

"Feeling icky?" he asked stooping down to look at her pale face. "Will grandpa will take you see doc. Brow ok?"

2/1/2009 #23
Star the Foxhound

"I don't wanna," Sarah cried, "I wanna Momma!"

2/1/2009 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

"I know princess, but momie needs to rest. She's gonna have a new baby."

2/1/2009 #25
Star the Foxhound

"Why?" Sarah asked.

2/1/2009 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

"Well..when a momie and Daddy remind each other they love each other a baby comes. And you can eat cookies at grandpas

2/1/2009 #27
Star the Foxhound

"Will the new baby be as boring as Brian?" she whined, "He don't do anything!"

Just then Taylor came into the room a small pout of her face. "Daddy!" she cried, "I'm bored! Mommy's feeding Brian and Sarah's sick and there's nothing to do!"

2/1/2009 #28
Lee's ghost re-born

"Go look at Daddy's war pictures again."

Just then Grandpa and Grandma showed up.

2/1/2009 #29
Star the Foxhound

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Taylor shrieked running into their arms, "I'm bored!"

Claire came over to them, Brian in her arms. "Hello there," she said, "Thank you so much for taking the kids, they have more engery then I know what to do with sometimes!"

2/1/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member