Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

"Like someone else I know," he laughed. "Bored! I'll fixt that!" He rounded up kids and waved goodbye.

2/1/2009 #31
Star the Foxhound

Claire smiled, "Sarah's sick, she'll need a doctor, Brian's already eaten, oh and Donnie and I have some good news to share. There's going to be another attention to our pack soon!"

2/1/2009 #32
Lee's ghost re-born

"Congrds," he pecked his daughte-in law on the cheek and left with the kids. holding the sick sera in his arms.

2/1/2009 #33
Star the Foxhound

When they were finally alone Claire looked at Donnie. "It's been a long day," she remarked.

2/1/2009 #34
Lee's ghost re-born

He pulled her close. "I bet."

2/1/2009 #35
Star the Foxhound

"Maybe someday I'll go to work and let you stay home with the kids," she joked, "Give you a good idea of what it's like!"

2/1/2009 #36
Lee's ghost re-born

He kissed her full of love.

2/1/2009 #37
Star the Foxhound

"I wonder whether the new one is going to be a boy or a girl," she said, "We already have two daughters and a son!"

2/1/2009 #38
Lee's ghost re-born

"Time will tell." He put a hand on her belly.

2/1/2009 #39
Star the Foxhound

She smiled and placed her hand on top of his. "This is another gift for us," she said softly, "Another little baby."

2/2/2009 #40
Lee's ghost re-born

He grinned.

(Me gut thinks we shoulda started earilier just for the fun of it. Are we going to rp them hiding out, having baby # 1 and getting married in WWI? Cuz maybe we could back up if not idk

2/2/2009 #41
Star the Foxhound

((Yes, we are rping then hiding out, having baby one and getting married in WWI because they are going to be doing this while the war is going on. When we get to that point I will make a thread for their hideout.))

"I have always wanted a large family," she continued, "And it looks as if that wish is being granted to me."

2/2/2009 #42
Lee's ghost re-born

"How many you thinkin' mother hen?" he teased.

2/2/2009 #43
Star the Foxhound

"How about ten?" she joked, "Take or add a few!"

2/2/2009 #44
Lee's ghost re-born

He laughed.

2/2/2009 #45
Star the Foxhound

"How many do want dear?" she asked.

2/2/2009 #46
Lee's ghost re-born

"We'll keep having them yill I can't keep track."

2/2/2009 #47
Star the Foxhound

She laughed and kissed him on the lips.

2/2/2009 #48
Lee's ghost re-born

He gave a content moan and pulled her close.

2/2/2009 #49
Star the Foxhound

Overjoyed in the kiss she didn't pull away but keep her lips fixed on his, her eyes closed.

2/2/2009 #50
Lee's ghost re-born

He pulled away gasping.

2/2/2009 #51
Star the Foxhound

Claire just laughed and hugged him tightly. "Isn't it strange to not have the kids jumping on you?!"

2/2/2009 #52
Lee's ghost re-born

"mm..its too quit," he moted. "But we should use this."

2/2/2009 #53
Star the Foxhound

She placed her hands on her cheeks and held his face staring into his eyes, "I know Donnie," she said, "I was just saying how different it is."

2/2/2009 #54
Lee's ghost re-born

He kissed her softly.

2/2/2009 #55
Star the Foxhound

Claire laughed, "It's only going to get nosier the more kids we have but it's a nice sort of nosie, don't you think. Children are just a gift to be treasure forever."

2/2/2009 #56
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded. "Ya know, you bein' clumsy in France is best thing that ever happened to me. I felt so lost after a was drafted, but then.."

2/2/2009 #57
Star the Foxhound

"But then I slapped you across the face," Claire said laughing, "I remember it like it was yesterday!"

2/2/2009 #58
Lee's ghost re-born

"Oh I forgot about that! He chased her around the room, slapping the air.

2/2/2009 #59
Star the Foxhound

Claire laughed and ducked behind the bed. "Now we are just as bad as the kids!" she said.

2/2/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member