Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Tatianolishka

Take it away, Hound! :D

2/20/2009 #1
Star the Foxhound

Lewis walked into the house, feeling like he was living in a dream, a nightmare and that if he could just wake up then everything would be better. But he knew that it wasn't a nightmare, he was never going to see Marianne again and with that everything that he lived for died away in the blink of an eye. He limped up the stairs and into the bedroom where feel to his knees before the bed and let his mind transport him back to the times he had spent with his love there. A tear fell down his cheek but this time he didn't force himself to stop the flow of tears. He was alone, alone...and now one would ever know.

He wondered just once if what he was planning on doing would hurt Marianne even more but he felt that it would be better for everyone, better if he just vanished and was never heard from again, better if his lungs stopped taking in air. Lewis reached into a draw on the table beside the bed and pulled out the pistel, figuring it carefully in his hands before letting it rest on his palms. He wondered what Albert would do if the kind man came back to find everything in a total mess and he wondered if the man would miss him. But then he thought to himself that no one could ever love a murderer no matter how much he tried to make himself a better person.

Lifting the pistel in his hand and placing it against his head Lewis closed his eyes and took in the cold feel of metal but he wasn't afraid. It seemed like ages ago that he had been scared of dying, scared of leaving his dear Marianne behind but now it seemed like it would be a blessing. Maybe Marianne was meant to belong with Alexis and maybe one day they would tell his child how much he cared and how much he wished he could have raised it. Lewis moved his finger to the trigger, feeling it in his hand before whispering a prayer in his head, softly to himself. He hoped that after death that he could watch Marianne move on and forget that she ever was in love with him. It was safer for her this way, he knew that although it still wouldn't make it any easier for her. He hoped that one day she would realize that he was doing this for her, not because he just wanted to take the easy way out.

His finger pressed the trigger and a loud shot filled the air making the small soldier fall over onto the floor, a bullet wound in his head. The blood began to cover the floor and the gun slipped from his lifeless fingers and fell onto the floor with a shot clatter.

2/20/2009 #2
Tatianolishka

((o.0 Holy crap.))

The house was like a tomb, standing silent for the next long minutes until Albert jerked his head up. He heard the shot and it brought him from his thoughts of Ella with disturbing speed. He had no idea where it came from.

He said he'd stay out of trouble.

He ran up the steps to the house and found the door unlocked.

"Lewis?" he called with sudden urgency. "Lewis?!?"

He went into the house and found the man on the floor, blood pooling under his body. His eyes widened and he rushed to his side.

"Lewis, wake up!"

He saw the wound and knew it would be no use.

2/20/2009 #3
Star the Foxhound

((Great...now I don't have any chars to post with O.o..))

Lewis Filler was dead, without a worry in the world, but he had never once thought of exactly what the people would do who were left behind...

2/20/2009 #4
Tatianolishka

((You could make him like an angel or something - check out what we did in Kath & Pat's alt. ending.))

Albert looked at the lifeless soldier, not knowing what to do now. He didn't know where Marianne was, and he didn't even know why Lewis had done it.

2/20/2009 #5
Star the Foxhound

((Ok, will do but you have to make Marianne find it now!!))

Lewis was up in heaven now and he looked back down upon the house that he had bought for Marianne. He wondered what she was doing now...

2/20/2009 #6
Tatianolishka

Marianne all of the sudden felt a sharp pain in her chest, and she fell into the pillows.

"Lewis!" she cried out subconciously, clutching her belly.

"Marie?!?" Alexis called, rushing in. "Oh god, Marie..."

Her parents ran in.

"Oh my god, she's bleeding!" Her mother cried.

"The baby!" Alexis exclaimed, garnering looks of surprise from M. and Mme Labelle.

2/20/2009 #7
Star the Foxhound

Lewis watched from above what was happening to his dear Marianne. "Marie," he whispered to himself, "No, not you too!"

2/20/2009 #8
Tatianolishka

Marianne cried out in pain as her father ran for a doctor, and Alexis clutched her hand.

"Dammit Marie, hang on." he said desperately through gritted teeth. "Stay."

2/20/2009 #9
Star the Foxhound

Lewis was desparte and he began to wish that he could be there by her side and that he could help her and spare her the pain.

2/20/2009 #10
Tatianolishka

Alexis clutched her hand as tight as he could and he prayed that she could be saved.

"Please Marie," he plead with tears in his eyes. "Hang on."

The doctor came in and forced Alexis to leave.

2/20/2009 #11
Star the Foxhound

"Hang on Marie," Lewis whispered to himself repeating Alexis' words, "Alexis can love you, he'll always be there for you and the baby too!"

2/20/2009 #12
Tatianolishka

Marianne could hear his voice, so close to joining him that she could've sworn she could see him...

"There!" the doctor said, panting with exertion.

Marie stopped bleeding, and the image of her beloved slipped from her mind as she fell into a deep sleep.

2/20/2009 #13
Star the Foxhound

Lewis let out a sigh of relief as he watched her.

((I'm going to bed now...I've been pushing it for last half hour and it's really starting to get late. I'll come on in the morning at the same time that I was on this morning!))

2/20/2009 #14
Tatianolishka

((You know, you could also play Lewis' old girlfriend...))

Alexis sat by her side for hours, holding her hand and praying she'd make it through the night. He prayed for the child she carried, the one that he decided wouldn't take his name. Albert had found them and announced Lewis' apparent suicide. He remembered staring dumbfounded at the teary-eyed Newfie and wondering if Marianne had loved Lewis so much that she'd felt him leave this world.

He looked at her pale face, her laboured breathing shown by the uneven rise and fall off her chest, and the smallest curve to show her baby. He gently laid his free hand on the top of her stomach and sighed.

"I'm sorry Lewis." he said, looking down. "I wish I'd never said anything. I wish... I wish you could be here... help her... God, Lewis, please, don't take her from me."

2/20/2009 #15
Star the Foxhound

((No I can't because Jen died before Lewis even joined the army. But don't worry, I've been reading your alt. ending with Lee and I notice that they were able to go back and forth.))

Lewis was tired of just watching them and felt that somehow he would have to do something to make up for it. He slipped softly down to were Alexis was and watched them as Alexis placed a hand to were his child was growing. She crossed the room invisible and looked down at the sleeping form of his Marianne. "I'm sorry Marie," he whispered, not wanting to wake her.

2/21/2009 #16
Tatianolishka

Alexis couldn't see Lewis, or feel him, or even hear him. He just sat there and cried like a baby for his Marianne.

((But Jen did die... she's still in heaven. XD))

2/21/2009 #17
Star the Foxhound

((*headdesk* I'm used to be able to write dead chars...))

Lewis looked at Alexis and he took a few steps towards him, keeping himself invisible. "Take care of my Marianne," he whispered to him, "And take care of my baby."

2/21/2009 #18
Tatianolishka

Alexis head came up and he searched the room for his voice.

"Lewis?" he called quietly, almost sure it was his imagination tricking him.

2/21/2009 #19
Star the Foxhound

Lewis made himself visible to the other man but held a finger over his lips. "Don't wake Marie," he said softly.

2/21/2009 #20
Tatianolishka

Alexis stared at him.

"Dammit Lewis, how could you just do that to her?" he said angrily. "I can't take care of Marie by myself, I've already almost killed her."

2/21/2009 #21
Star the Foxhound

"Because I was too dangerous," he replied, "Robert would have killed her if I didn't do it! I did it for her own good!"

2/21/2009 #22
Tatianolishka

"Yeah, and now she's gonna blame me for it." Alexis said. "She needed you, Lewis. I can't do this on my own."

2/21/2009 #23
Star the Foxhound

"It isn't your fault," Lewis said, "And it will never be your fault. Don't blame yourself for things you can't control!"

2/21/2009 #24
Tatianolishka

Alexis looked at him.

"What am I supposed to tell her?" he said painfully.

2/21/2009 #25
Star the Foxhound

"What?" Lewis asked, "You haven't told her yet. Albert certainly told you..."

2/21/2009 #26
Tatianolishka

"She was alseep." Alexis said. "But she'll wake up soon, and ask me where you are."

He stroked the side of her face.

"What am I supposed to tell her? That you're gone and she'll never see him again, and that she'll have to raise her baby without him?"

2/21/2009 #27
Star the Foxhound

Lewis looked at her sleeping form. "Then don't tell," he said softly, "I'll speak to her myself when she wakes up. She is all yours now Alexis and maybe one day she will love you just as much as she loved me."

He placed a gentle hand on her stomach and sighed.

2/21/2009 #28
Tatianolishka

Alexis just looked at him, then turned to Marie.

"She won't." he knew deep in his head. "She was yours. I see that now."

He turned back to the ghostly form that stared at Marianne with all the love in the world.

"You've gotta make her one last promise."

2/21/2009 #29
Star the Foxhound

"I would do anything for her," Lewis said still staring at Marianne, "If I could I would give her the world."

2/21/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member